Am I to understand that Fiio E12 is gonna be $60? Did I read that right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 7/10/15 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. - Page 458
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The only real negative on the E11 is they can't be charged while listening to them. If you can hold out for some of the newer Fiios. That is the way I would go. This is what I mean you can get this unit here. http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360185675&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+e07k This is an improved version of what was a classic for not much more than a E11. The E11 was a good one but I have a feeling the E12 will be better value. This thing here looks serious to me. http://www.head-fi.org/t/620339/fiio-flagship-portable-amp-mont-blanc-e12-discussing-thread-the-pre-order-unit-arrives#post_8567732..
I did some research on the E12 and it looks sick! I can definitely wait until March to get it.
Trying to find HA-FX3X's in the UK is pretty hard. Any other IEMs I should be looking at for a basshead and as an upgrade to the FX-101s? Doesn't necessarily have to be IEMs, can be headphones too, although I've had problems with the likes of the M-Audio Q40 and others clamping on my jaw a bit too hard even after stretching so I've had to sell them. Budget - up to £100 GBP.
@dweaver I know you mentioned them Bn W C5s. Kinda costly. but look at what I found. Could be legit? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Bowers-Wilkins-C5-In-Ear-Earphone-Headphones-Headsets-For-iPod-iPhone-iPad-high-quality/722606687.html Aliexpress has what seems to be 90% plus fake beats and souls. But these c5s could these be real?
Wow who needs the deals thread when you got deals like this.. I am sure 100% legit M-50s. for $35. Damn I spent way too much on mines. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2012-new-hot-selling-M-50-earphone-M-5-0-Headphone-M-50-M50s/535265640.html
Crikey, well that's the M50's ordered lets see if they're genuine or not eh.
What? Don't tell me you ordered one. That was a joke. That site is all about fakes. Try putting in headphones on Aliexpress and you will get 90% Beats and souls and I am willing to bet none of them are real. So is that M-50. That is the reason why they are so cheap. Lol. In other words I would cancel that order cus I bet they are 100% FAKE!!!! I didn't think anyone was gonna order that. Lol.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/7/13 at 10:04am
If you're joking, you must be sure to LITTER your writing with smileys. . . .
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Vsonic MK II 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS... 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Compass Thread (New) 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2