Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8156
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I first tried the Shure SE846 which really, really surprised me. Dayum that deep and full tight bass, almost speaker like but it's still balanced and doesn't drown out the midrange at all, incredible.
Next I tried the Final Audio Design Pandora Hope IV and in the same FAD fashion, it sounds really different. I don't know if it's the BA driver inside it but there seems to be a very steep deep around the upper mid region (2kHz to 4kHz ish) which makes male vocals sound thin but the treble is smooth.
Next I tried the NAD Viso HP50 and I found it that it sounds similar to the Focal Spirit Pro only smoother and more comfortable. It's incredibly balanced and does any kind of genre of music extremely well but sadly there's nothing that makes it sound special, it's a jack of all trades, master of none kind of headphone. If I were given the choice to only take one headphone for the rest of my life without an amp, this might be it.
Then I tried the Alessandro MS2e which I found that it sounds smoother and less jarring and harsh than past Grados SRx25i series.
And that was pretty much it. Jaben Jakarta had an entirely new look as well as being a bit more roomier than usual. It's incredible that the people working at Jaben still remember my face after one year of absence.
Edited by VortexBlast - 8/5/14 at 6:52am
Mentally disturbed and kind of useless girl from Zankyou no Terror.
Still the second most interesting character in this anime (so far).
And the most interesting being?
I think her potential to evolve makes her quite interesting.
Mr grumpy detective guy.
The show doesn't really know who its protagonists are. The terrorist teens or the police? I guess all of them. I don't think that this is necessarily a bad thing.
Pretty cool and interesting show besides that! Directing par excellence.
So far my numero uno of this season (Space Dandy and Psycho-Pass don't count).
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › KC06A 1 second ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 26 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audéo PFE 122 In-flight Edition Earphones Black 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)