Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 8156
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I first tried the Shure SE846 which really, really surprised me. Dayum that deep and full tight bass, almost speaker like but it's still balanced and doesn't drown out the midrange at all, incredible.
Next I tried the Final Audio Design Pandora Hope IV and in the same FAD fashion, it sounds really different. I don't know if it's the BA driver inside it but there seems to be a very steep deep around the upper mid region (2kHz to 4kHz ish) which makes male vocals sound thin but the treble is smooth.
Next I tried the NAD Viso HP50 and I found it that it sounds similar to the Focal Spirit Pro only smoother and more comfortable. It's incredibly balanced and does any kind of genre of music extremely well but sadly there's nothing that makes it sound special, it's a jack of all trades, master of none kind of headphone. If I were given the choice to only take one headphone for the rest of my life without an amp, this might be it.
Then I tried the Alessandro MS2e which I found that it sounds smoother and less jarring and harsh than past Grados SRx25i series.
And that was pretty much it. Jaben Jakarta had an entirely new look as well as being a bit more roomier than usual. It's incredible that the people working at Jaben still remember my face after one year of absence.
Edited by VortexBlast - 8/5/14 at 6:52am
Mentally disturbed and kind of useless girl from Zankyou no Terror.
Still the second most interesting character in this anime (so far).
And the most interesting being?
I think her potential to evolve makes her quite interesting.
Mr grumpy detective guy.
The show doesn't really know who its protagonists are. The terrorist teens or the police? I guess all of them. I don't think that this is necessarily a bad thing.
Pretty cool and interesting show besides that! Directing par excellence.
So far my numero uno of this season (Space Dandy and Psycho-Pass don't count).
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Weller WSD-81 soldering station (BRAND NEW)(PRICE DROP) 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Great Rock Albums! 3 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 3 minutes ago
- › Amp/dac for disappointed HD800 owner 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)