- 1,675 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7552
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just make one up or copy one from MAL.
Spice and Wolf. Probably the anime series which I've most enjoyed watching so far. Currently has the most fleshed-out romance plot I've ever seen in an anime which makes it all the more enjoyable.
I am an honorable otaku, I would never do something like that. Plus I like to write them when the show is fresh in my memory.
...you Germans, I swear.
@Bucket; Yes, it's quite rare to find a (real) anime fan that didn't like Spice and Wolf.
...golden chance to show off my correction genga of Holo :3
Orly. I just heard it's getting another season at some point so I'm probably going to have to pick it up now.
Just watched Patema Inverted. OK film. Obviously not on the same level as the director's previous works. Actually would have said it was a bad film if it didn't improve remarkably midway through.
Gundam UC 7 today. So excite. Also expecting a Perfect Grade Unicorn announcement. (insert heaving breathing cat here).
Yah, I just heard about the sequel announcement too. And it's this fall. Holy ****balls that's amazing.
I wish there were many more animes that do the whole romace thing so mature and well.
Golden time was so close, SO VERY CLOSE, and flopped.
Also, if Usagi Drop had a season 2, there could have been romance fit somewhere in there.
OMG BACON, EFF YEAH!
I have more pictures of snacks but then you guys would get more hungry. XD
You should come to the hall of potential energy (AKA MGH or Mary Gates Hall) at 14:00 to visit me and mah poster.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 11 seconds ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4E XB Grey 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 5 minutes ago
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)