Come on you have me in suspense does the sound blow you away?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 329post #4921 of 79802/1/13 at 8:18pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4922 of 79802/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #4923 of 79802/1/13 at 8:41pmpost #4924 of 79802/1/13 at 8:45pmpost #4925 of 79802/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #4926 of 79802/1/13 at 10:25pmpost #4927 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pmpost #4928 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pm
Seeing that there have been recent queries about how those who own the 4A think about its overall sound as "neutral" --
I would agree that the 4A is neutral, and you hear what is in the track. But it is not a "boring" kind of neutral.
Having come from the Westone W3 and W4, the W3 is "fun" in that there it is designed to be more bassy and the mids are also more emphasized I think. Whereas the W4 is, well, just "boring" and perhaps even "lifeless" to me.
With the 4A, I now and then notice something in a track I had not heard before. Then I think to myself "alright! great!" and get back to the music.
A sale on the 8A cannot come soon enough...post #4929 of 79802/1/13 at 10:37pmpost #4930 of 79802/2/13 at 12:45ampost #4931 of 79802/2/13 at 1:44ampost #4932 of 79802/2/13 at 2:19ampost #4933 of 79802/2/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I don'tpost #4934 of 79802/2/13 at 3:32am
Thanks, I tried both with the 8A first, I think...haven't seriously listen yet. They are playing/burning in on my desktop stack.
However, I have been practising putting them on and off, but ears are getting a bit sore ATM. I am looking for some lubricant too.post #4935 of 79802/2/13 at 3:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 58 seconds ago
- › ALPHA DOGS by MrSpeakers, mint w/TWO cables - 1/4" and XLR 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Beyerdynamic DX160iE 2 minutes ago
- › Quick questiuon....will an Fiio E18 drive dt990 pro 250 ohm? (to... 3 minutes ago
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)