Come on you have me in suspense does the sound blow you away?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 329post #4921 of 79802/1/13 at 8:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4922 of 79802/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #4923 of 79802/1/13 at 8:41pmpost #4924 of 79802/1/13 at 8:45pmpost #4925 of 79802/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #4926 of 79802/1/13 at 10:25pmpost #4927 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pmpost #4928 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pm
Seeing that there have been recent queries about how those who own the 4A think about its overall sound as "neutral" --
I would agree that the 4A is neutral, and you hear what is in the track. But it is not a "boring" kind of neutral.
Having come from the Westone W3 and W4, the W3 is "fun" in that there it is designed to be more bassy and the mids are also more emphasized I think. Whereas the W4 is, well, just "boring" and perhaps even "lifeless" to me.
With the 4A, I now and then notice something in a track I had not heard before. Then I think to myself "alright! great!" and get back to the music.
A sale on the 8A cannot come soon enough...post #4929 of 79802/1/13 at 10:37pmpost #4930 of 79802/2/13 at 12:45ampost #4931 of 79802/2/13 at 1:44ampost #4932 of 79802/2/13 at 2:19ampost #4933 of 79802/2/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I don'tpost #4934 of 79802/2/13 at 3:32am
Thanks, I tried both with the 8A first, I think...haven't seriously listen yet. They are playing/burning in on my desktop stack.
However, I have been practising putting them on and off, but ears are getting a bit sore ATM. I am looking for some lubricant too.post #4935 of 79802/2/13 at 3:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 5 seconds ago
- › £100-£150 In-Ear Earphones Recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › Good DAP for SONY EX1000 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 4 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X closed back headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear