Come on you have me in suspense does the sound blow you away?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 329post #4921 of 79802/1/13 at 8:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4922 of 79802/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #4923 of 79802/1/13 at 8:41pmpost #4924 of 79802/1/13 at 8:45pmpost #4925 of 79802/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #4926 of 79802/1/13 at 10:25pmpost #4927 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pmpost #4928 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pm
Seeing that there have been recent queries about how those who own the 4A think about its overall sound as "neutral" --
I would agree that the 4A is neutral, and you hear what is in the track. But it is not a "boring" kind of neutral.
Having come from the Westone W3 and W4, the W3 is "fun" in that there it is designed to be more bassy and the mids are also more emphasized I think. Whereas the W4 is, well, just "boring" and perhaps even "lifeless" to me.
With the 4A, I now and then notice something in a track I had not heard before. Then I think to myself "alright! great!" and get back to the music.
A sale on the 8A cannot come soon enough...post #4929 of 79802/1/13 at 10:37pmpost #4930 of 79802/2/13 at 12:45ampost #4931 of 79802/2/13 at 1:44ampost #4932 of 79802/2/13 at 2:19ampost #4933 of 79802/2/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I don'tpost #4934 of 79802/2/13 at 3:32am
Thanks, I tried both with the 8A first, I think...haven't seriously listen yet. They are playing/burning in on my desktop stack.
However, I have been practising putting them on and off, but ears are getting a bit sore ATM. I am looking for some lubricant too.post #4935 of 79802/2/13 at 3:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hello there fellas, just thought I'd introduce myself! 42 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 3 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics still in business? 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 4 minutes ago
- › DAC for HD 598s? 4 minutes ago
- › 256 AAC vs 320kbps MP3 for Android 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3