Come on you have me in suspense does the sound blow you away?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 329post #4921 of 79802/1/13 at 8:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4922 of 79802/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #4923 of 79802/1/13 at 8:41pmpost #4924 of 79802/1/13 at 8:45pmpost #4925 of 79802/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #4926 of 79802/1/13 at 10:25pmpost #4927 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pmpost #4928 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pm
Seeing that there have been recent queries about how those who own the 4A think about its overall sound as "neutral" --
I would agree that the 4A is neutral, and you hear what is in the track. But it is not a "boring" kind of neutral.
Having come from the Westone W3 and W4, the W3 is "fun" in that there it is designed to be more bassy and the mids are also more emphasized I think. Whereas the W4 is, well, just "boring" and perhaps even "lifeless" to me.
With the 4A, I now and then notice something in a track I had not heard before. Then I think to myself "alright! great!" and get back to the music.
A sale on the 8A cannot come soon enough...post #4929 of 79802/1/13 at 10:37pmpost #4930 of 79802/2/13 at 12:45ampost #4931 of 79802/2/13 at 1:44ampost #4932 of 79802/2/13 at 2:19ampost #4933 of 79802/2/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I don'tpost #4934 of 79802/2/13 at 3:32am
Thanks, I tried both with the 8A first, I think...haven't seriously listen yet. They are playing/burning in on my desktop stack.
However, I have been practising putting them on and off, but ears are getting a bit sore ATM. I am looking for some lubricant too.post #4935 of 79802/2/13 at 3:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best portable minidisc player ever? 3 minutes ago
- › PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...