Come on you have me in suspense does the sound blow you away?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 4/3/12
- productHeir Audio 3 Atagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/7/12
- productHeir Audio 6 A Custom IEMtagged by System, 5/23/12
- productHeir Audio 8 Atagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need Open headphones or IEMS!! Last post on 8/11/12 at 10:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 replacements - opinions wanted! Last post on 7/25/12 at 8:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread - Page 329post #4921 of 79802/1/13 at 8:18pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #4922 of 79802/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #4923 of 79802/1/13 at 8:41pmpost #4924 of 79802/1/13 at 8:45pmpost #4925 of 79802/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #4926 of 79802/1/13 at 10:25pmpost #4927 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pmpost #4928 of 79802/1/13 at 10:33pm
Seeing that there have been recent queries about how those who own the 4A think about its overall sound as "neutral" --
I would agree that the 4A is neutral, and you hear what is in the track. But it is not a "boring" kind of neutral.
Having come from the Westone W3 and W4, the W3 is "fun" in that there it is designed to be more bassy and the mids are also more emphasized I think. Whereas the W4 is, well, just "boring" and perhaps even "lifeless" to me.
With the 4A, I now and then notice something in a track I had not heard before. Then I think to myself "alright! great!" and get back to the music.
A sale on the 8A cannot come soon enough...post #4929 of 79802/1/13 at 10:37pmpost #4930 of 79802/2/13 at 12:45ampost #4931 of 79802/2/13 at 1:44ampost #4932 of 79802/2/13 at 2:19ampost #4933 of 79802/2/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I don'tpost #4934 of 79802/2/13 at 3:32am
Thanks, I tried both with the 8A first, I think...haven't seriously listen yet. They are playing/burning in on my desktop stack.
However, I have been practising putting them on and off, but ears are getting a bit sore ATM. I am looking for some lubricant too.post #4935 of 79802/2/13 at 3:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 56 seconds ago
- › Starting from scratch - new dedicated system 1 minute ago
- › K701 appreciation thread! 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 8 minutes ago
- › Upgrade time..Closed back headphone advice please? 8 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 9 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2