I owned the e10 with different headphones and felt it had too much of it's own sound and not a good one, but haven't heard the 11 and not with these iem's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!! Last post on Today at 4:44 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 198
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i have mine flat all the way across on my PowerAmp.. with no eq on the e11 ... learned a long time ago from this audio book i read in high school that you should try to avoid adding eq only subtract... but that was back in 1990
hey, you can open the driver without scratch it, just use your hand to grip the nozzle then push the housing cable strain relief from inside out.
For $7 ( plus the $2 for shipping) I don't think there's anything out there that will make me grin ear to ear like these things can.
It basically comes down to what Monoprice listed in the description of the 8320's:
"What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more!"
Edited by stillshot2 - 12/27/12 at 8:17pm
I'm always especially careful with the cords, as with all iems which end up being rather fragile. I usually only listen to music while sitting at the computer which is convenient for me because I'm not moving/ snagging them on things, and because the microphonics are pretty bad from these. Earlier in this thread someone recabled theirs which may be a good solution for heavy intended use, or you could try applying super glue to the separating part and try to get it back together?
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best headphones for Rock 53 seconds ago
- › Headphones for $200 (Q/k701, HD598, DT-770-PRO-32, Grado SR225i?) 1 minute ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Mango Tree Wood Cups. Fit HE-300 , HE-400 , HE-500 , HE-4, ... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe