I owned the e10 with different headphones and felt it had too much of it's own sound and not a good one, but haven't heard the 11 and not with these iem's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for sub-$30 IEM's? Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was contacted by Brainwavz to review their new S5 in ear monitor. The set I received was a full retail package, but was provided to me by the manufacturer free of charge for review purposes. I...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. - Page 198
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i have mine flat all the way across on my PowerAmp.. with no eq on the e11 ... learned a long time ago from this audio book i read in high school that you should try to avoid adding eq only subtract... but that was back in 1990
hey, you can open the driver without scratch it, just use your hand to grip the nozzle then push the housing cable strain relief from inside out.
For $7 ( plus the $2 for shipping) I don't think there's anything out there that will make me grin ear to ear like these things can.
It basically comes down to what Monoprice listed in the description of the 8320's:
"What? You want Aerosmith to play at your birthday party? OK, you CAN ask for more!"
Edited by stillshot2 - 12/27/12 at 8:17pm
I'm always especially careful with the cords, as with all iems which end up being rather fragile. I usually only listen to music while sitting at the computer which is convenient for me because I'm not moving/ snagging them on things, and because the microphonics are pretty bad from these. Earlier in this thread someone recabled theirs which may be a good solution for heavy intended use, or you could try applying super glue to the separating part and try to get it back together?
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of nowhere, sound amazing 1 minute ago
- › Looking for some good closed back headphones ~$130 (more details... 1 minute ago
- › AKG Q701 Green 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamics DT880-250 ohms vs Sennheiser 598 (or something else) 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 3 minutes ago
- › Who will review the Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p.... 4 minutes ago
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jasonb
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)