I don't think anyone has paid that much for a HP2 before -$2550.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado hp1000 v1 price question Last post on 7/21/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 7/25/16 at 5:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Who bought these?post #1 of 8910/29/11 at 2:28pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8910/29/11 at 2:31pmpost #3 of 8910/29/11 at 2:48pmpost #4 of 8910/29/11 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 8910/29/11 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #7 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #8 of 8910/29/11 at 3:33pmpost #9 of 8910/29/11 at 3:35pm
... okay, not being racist, but can we assume the guys some oil tycoon or son/nephew of one?
i mean.. there was this king that owned 120 ferraris, 200 mercedes, 20 lamborghinis or something along those lines//post #10 of 8910/29/11 at 3:48pmThread Starter
You don't need to be filthy rich to buy these. Most of us have paid more than $2550 on other things (a nice little vacation for example). The high price reflects the "as new" condition of the phones. The only problem I can see is that these headphones will NOT be used much for fear of red lettering coming off; the metal rods getting marked by the screws etc.....post #11 of 8910/29/11 at 4:06pmpost #12 of 8910/29/11 at 4:07pmpost #13 of 8910/29/11 at 6:18pmQuote:
Starting something off with "not being racist" always means you're about to say something extremely racist.post #14 of 8910/29/11 at 8:35pm
Highest I've seen so far. I guess if people were a little patient, they could very well find a pair in very good condition for much less. I don't think anyone outside of USA could of bid for those because I've tried bidding and was forbidden to place a bid as my ebay account is Canadian.
Ever seen a MINT pair of HP-1s for $800? This pair below went unnoticed for months until some lucky bleep snatched it 4-5 months ago. Sadly, it wasn't me.....BUT I do wonder who though....
Here's a pair of Grado SR300 with HP1000 drivers that was sold for $550 two weeks ago to ebay user chichichichia that was trying to sell a pair of SR200 with HP1000 for $1300 on ebay months back. LMAO
Edited by tamahome77 - 10/29/11 at 8:48pmpost #15 of 8910/29/11 at 8:37pm
US protectionism preventing foreign bids on good ol' USA Grado?
We see it with other products, still doesn't stop the rest of us foreigners 'tryin' any which way we can'
- Who bought these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › GRADO PS500 - $275 shipped! Priced to sell!!! 29 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 36 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 3 minutes ago
- › MagnumV6 - Price reduced! includes shipping! 3 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...