I don't think anyone has paid that much for a HP2 before -$2550.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado hp1000 v1 price question Last post on 7/21/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 8/1/13 at 3:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
Who bought these?post #1 of 8910/29/11 at 2:28pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8910/29/11 at 2:31pmpost #3 of 8910/29/11 at 2:48pmpost #4 of 8910/29/11 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 8910/29/11 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #7 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #8 of 8910/29/11 at 3:33pmpost #9 of 8910/29/11 at 3:35pm
... okay, not being racist, but can we assume the guys some oil tycoon or son/nephew of one?
i mean.. there was this king that owned 120 ferraris, 200 mercedes, 20 lamborghinis or something along those lines//post #10 of 8910/29/11 at 3:48pmThread Starter
You don't need to be filthy rich to buy these. Most of us have paid more than $2550 on other things (a nice little vacation for example). The high price reflects the "as new" condition of the phones. The only problem I can see is that these headphones will NOT be used much for fear of red lettering coming off; the metal rods getting marked by the screws etc.....post #11 of 8910/29/11 at 4:06pmpost #12 of 8910/29/11 at 4:07pmpost #13 of 8910/29/11 at 6:18pmQuote:
Starting something off with "not being racist" always means you're about to say something extremely racist.post #14 of 8910/29/11 at 8:35pm
Highest I've seen so far. I guess if people were a little patient, they could very well find a pair in very good condition for much less. I don't think anyone outside of USA could of bid for those because I've tried bidding and was forbidden to place a bid as my ebay account is Canadian.
Ever seen a MINT pair of HP-1s for $800? This pair below went unnoticed for months until some lucky bleep snatched it 4-5 months ago. Sadly, it wasn't me.....BUT I do wonder who though....
Here's a pair of Grado SR300 with HP1000 drivers that was sold for $550 two weeks ago to ebay user chichichichia that was trying to sell a pair of SR200 with HP1000 for $1300 on ebay months back. LMAO
Edited by tamahome77 - 10/29/11 at 8:48pmpost #15 of 8910/29/11 at 8:37pm
US protectionism preventing foreign bids on good ol' USA Grado?
We see it with other products, still doesn't stop the rest of us foreigners 'tryin' any which way we can'
- Who bought these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Is it true that only the pre-amp affects sound quality and distortion? 47 seconds ago
- › Amp only or DAC/ Amp combo for Moto G? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 3 minutes ago
- › Need Assistance with Audio Setup for PS4 and PC. 6 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (updated on page 3 with... 8 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)