I don't think anyone has paid that much for a HP2 before -$2550.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado hp1000 v1 price question Last post on 7/21/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 4/10/15 at 12:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Who bought these?post #1 of 8910/29/11 at 2:28pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8910/29/11 at 2:31pmpost #3 of 8910/29/11 at 2:48pmpost #4 of 8910/29/11 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 8910/29/11 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #7 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #8 of 8910/29/11 at 3:33pmpost #9 of 8910/29/11 at 3:35pm
... okay, not being racist, but can we assume the guys some oil tycoon or son/nephew of one?
i mean.. there was this king that owned 120 ferraris, 200 mercedes, 20 lamborghinis or something along those lines//post #10 of 8910/29/11 at 3:48pmThread Starter
You don't need to be filthy rich to buy these. Most of us have paid more than $2550 on other things (a nice little vacation for example). The high price reflects the "as new" condition of the phones. The only problem I can see is that these headphones will NOT be used much for fear of red lettering coming off; the metal rods getting marked by the screws etc.....post #11 of 8910/29/11 at 4:06pmpost #12 of 8910/29/11 at 4:07pmpost #13 of 8910/29/11 at 6:18pmQuote:
Starting something off with "not being racist" always means you're about to say something extremely racist.post #14 of 8910/29/11 at 8:35pm
Highest I've seen so far. I guess if people were a little patient, they could very well find a pair in very good condition for much less. I don't think anyone outside of USA could of bid for those because I've tried bidding and was forbidden to place a bid as my ebay account is Canadian.
Ever seen a MINT pair of HP-1s for $800? This pair below went unnoticed for months until some lucky bleep snatched it 4-5 months ago. Sadly, it wasn't me.....BUT I do wonder who though....
Here's a pair of Grado SR300 with HP1000 drivers that was sold for $550 two weeks ago to ebay user chichichichia that was trying to sell a pair of SR200 with HP1000 for $1300 on ebay months back. LMAO
Edited by tamahome77 - 10/29/11 at 8:48pmpost #15 of 8910/29/11 at 8:37pm
US protectionism preventing foreign bids on good ol' USA Grado?
We see it with other products, still doesn't stop the rest of us foreigners 'tryin' any which way we can'
- Who bought these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 11 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 21 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 28 seconds ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 37 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2