I don't think anyone has paid that much for a HP2 before -$2550.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado hp1000 v1 price question Last post on 7/21/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 8/1/13 at 3:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 9/6/12 at 1:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
Who bought these?post #1 of 8910/29/11 at 2:28pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8910/29/11 at 2:31pmpost #3 of 8910/29/11 at 2:48pmpost #4 of 8910/29/11 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 8910/29/11 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #7 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #8 of 8910/29/11 at 3:33pmpost #9 of 8910/29/11 at 3:35pm
... okay, not being racist, but can we assume the guys some oil tycoon or son/nephew of one?
i mean.. there was this king that owned 120 ferraris, 200 mercedes, 20 lamborghinis or something along those lines//post #10 of 8910/29/11 at 3:48pmThread Starter
You don't need to be filthy rich to buy these. Most of us have paid more than $2550 on other things (a nice little vacation for example). The high price reflects the "as new" condition of the phones. The only problem I can see is that these headphones will NOT be used much for fear of red lettering coming off; the metal rods getting marked by the screws etc.....post #11 of 8910/29/11 at 4:06pmpost #12 of 8910/29/11 at 4:07pmpost #13 of 8910/29/11 at 6:18pmQuote:
Starting something off with "not being racist" always means you're about to say something extremely racist.post #14 of 8910/29/11 at 8:35pm
Highest I've seen so far. I guess if people were a little patient, they could very well find a pair in very good condition for much less. I don't think anyone outside of USA could of bid for those because I've tried bidding and was forbidden to place a bid as my ebay account is Canadian.
Ever seen a MINT pair of HP-1s for $800? This pair below went unnoticed for months until some lucky bleep snatched it 4-5 months ago. Sadly, it wasn't me.....BUT I do wonder who though....
Here's a pair of Grado SR300 with HP1000 drivers that was sold for $550 two weeks ago to ebay user chichichichia that was trying to sell a pair of SR200 with HP1000 for $1300 on ebay months back. LMAO
Edited by tamahome77 - 10/29/11 at 8:48pmpost #15 of 8910/29/11 at 8:37pm
US protectionism preventing foreign bids on good ol' USA Grado?
We see it with other products, still doesn't stop the rest of us foreigners 'tryin' any which way we can'
- Who bought these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 10 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 17 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 25 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Just received my Westone W2's 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 5 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 7 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi