I don't think anyone has paid that much for a HP2 before -$2550.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado hp1000 v1 price question Last post on 7/21/13 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone has the most neutral tonal balance? (poll) Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 6/21/16 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Joe Grado: Happy 88th Birthday Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS1000, very mixed and not review like impressions. Last post on 1/3/14 at 3:06am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Who bought these?post #1 of 8910/29/11 at 2:28pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 8910/29/11 at 2:31pmpost #3 of 8910/29/11 at 2:48pmpost #4 of 8910/29/11 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 8910/29/11 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #7 of 8910/29/11 at 3:19pmpost #8 of 8910/29/11 at 3:33pmpost #9 of 8910/29/11 at 3:35pm
... okay, not being racist, but can we assume the guys some oil tycoon or son/nephew of one?
i mean.. there was this king that owned 120 ferraris, 200 mercedes, 20 lamborghinis or something along those lines//post #10 of 8910/29/11 at 3:48pmThread Starter
You don't need to be filthy rich to buy these. Most of us have paid more than $2550 on other things (a nice little vacation for example). The high price reflects the "as new" condition of the phones. The only problem I can see is that these headphones will NOT be used much for fear of red lettering coming off; the metal rods getting marked by the screws etc.....post #11 of 8910/29/11 at 4:06pmpost #12 of 8910/29/11 at 4:07pmpost #13 of 8910/29/11 at 6:18pmQuote:
Starting something off with "not being racist" always means you're about to say something extremely racist.post #14 of 8910/29/11 at 8:35pm
Highest I've seen so far. I guess if people were a little patient, they could very well find a pair in very good condition for much less. I don't think anyone outside of USA could of bid for those because I've tried bidding and was forbidden to place a bid as my ebay account is Canadian.
Ever seen a MINT pair of HP-1s for $800? This pair below went unnoticed for months until some lucky bleep snatched it 4-5 months ago. Sadly, it wasn't me.....BUT I do wonder who though....
Here's a pair of Grado SR300 with HP1000 drivers that was sold for $550 two weeks ago to ebay user chichichichia that was trying to sell a pair of SR200 with HP1000 for $1300 on ebay months back. LMAO
Edited by tamahome77 - 10/29/11 at 8:48pmpost #15 of 8910/29/11 at 8:37pm
US protectionism preventing foreign bids on good ol' USA Grado?
We see it with other products, still doesn't stop the rest of us foreigners 'tryin' any which way we can'
- Who bought these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 51 seconds ago
- › PX100-II : Any mod to get clearer sound, boost trebles? 52 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Ambient Acoustics Laboratory — CIEM makers from Ukraine 1 minute ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...