I've used the HM5 pads on my Takstar Pro80s and HE500s both with good results. I also find them really comfy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 671
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone looking for a portable headphone with great bass should check out the Don Scorpio Dolphin, weird name great headphone
I have more than a few sets if you're interested!
They fit well on a lot of cans - Denon Dx000 series, ATH M50, Fischer FA003, FA011...
For my ears, they seal quite well.
Thanks! I'd get the alpha dogs but they look oval shaped and the JVC are more round. These brainwaves are supposed to fit pretty good.
Thanks for the responses.
I'd snag some from ya but I'm in Japan :(
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/17/14 at 6:54pm
Switched the shallow stock cups with a set of deeper cups from the 55x
Mids and highs sound better and bass hits at least the same maybe harder
I'm not sure how you spend so much time creating a dual driver/dual chamber dual bass tubed design and throw shallow cups on it?
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/18/14 at 9:02am
Sorry if the link don't work.
Might have to be a member of the SPL club on Facebook?
You're gonna be full!!
Eat some of this
and for dessert
run these through
it's just a 320 mp3 but it will fill you up
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 10 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 33 seconds ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 2 minutes ago
- › questions about if i should upgrade or not 2 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 338 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S0 added 05/30/15... 4 minutes ago
- › $2 Realtek Audio Chip = $2000 DAC! 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)