I've used the HM5 pads on my Takstar Pro80s and HE500s both with good results. I also find them really comfy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 4:53 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
FiiO X3 2nd Generation First of all I want to state that this review is obviously a very subjective opinion. Everyone hears things differently, so you might experience the device in an other...
about me: 16 years old live in Israel, always loved headphones (at first i loved headphones, after that I started to love music xD) started this hobby when i was 14, i like fast bright accurate...
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 671
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone looking for a portable headphone with great bass should check out the Don Scorpio Dolphin, weird name great headphone
I have more than a few sets if you're interested!
They fit well on a lot of cans - Denon Dx000 series, ATH M50, Fischer FA003, FA011...
For my ears, they seal quite well.
Thanks! I'd get the alpha dogs but they look oval shaped and the JVC are more round. These brainwaves are supposed to fit pretty good.
Thanks for the responses.
I'd snag some from ya but I'm in Japan :(
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/17/14 at 6:54pm
Switched the shallow stock cups with a set of deeper cups from the 55x
Mids and highs sound better and bass hits at least the same maybe harder
I'm not sure how you spend so much time creating a dual driver/dual chamber dual bass tubed design and throw shallow cups on it?
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/18/14 at 9:02am
Sorry if the link don't work.
Might have to be a member of the SPL club on Facebook?
You're gonna be full!!
Eat some of this
and for dessert
run these through
it's just a 320 mp3 but it will fill you up
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need help finding similar tips to this one (pictures inside) 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 9 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by felixgrill
- › Kenwood KA-405 vinatge stereo receiver by headphones1999
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2