I've used the HM5 pads on my Takstar Pro80s and HE500s both with good results. I also find them really comfy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 671
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone looking for a portable headphone with great bass should check out the Don Scorpio Dolphin, weird name great headphone
I have more than a few sets if you're interested!
They fit well on a lot of cans - Denon Dx000 series, ATH M50, Fischer FA003, FA011...
For my ears, they seal quite well.
Thanks! I'd get the alpha dogs but they look oval shaped and the JVC are more round. These brainwaves are supposed to fit pretty good.
Thanks for the responses.
I'd snag some from ya but I'm in Japan :(
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/17/14 at 6:54pm
Switched the shallow stock cups with a set of deeper cups from the 55x
Mids and highs sound better and bass hits at least the same maybe harder
I'm not sure how you spend so much time creating a dual driver/dual chamber dual bass tubed design and throw shallow cups on it?
Edited by Hawaiibadboy - 3/18/14 at 9:02am
Sorry if the link don't work.
Might have to be a member of the SPL club on Facebook?
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › To Alpha Dog or not? 40 seconds ago
- › Good cheap larger nozzle tips? 1 minute ago
- › FOR SALE Like New he 400's 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Amped Sennheiser PC350's still sounding very tinny 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Shure SE215 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)