If all airplane headphones had an impedance that high, it would explain why all my cans hiss when I plug them into the plane seat's HO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 88post #1306 of 15133/31/14 at 12:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1307 of 15133/31/14 at 6:08ampost #1308 of 15133/31/14 at 8:36ampost #1309 of 15133/31/14 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep
... Monster has actually gotten better after the split from beats. THEY ACTUALLY SOUBD GOOD! XD. Lol. No seriously, try a pair of the Monster N-Tunes... It must be the newest version. The first version of them was a thumping mess. They cleaned up the bass on the new N-Tunes.
I was SO freaking surprised by the NTunes. For $100 they're pretty sick. And the DNA is a refined version of them. I actually kinda miss mine.post #1310 of 15133/31/14 at 9:06am
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*post #1311 of 15133/31/14 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by B9Scrambler
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*
I'm going to warn my girlfriend's mom for them right away, she loves everything from U2.. EVERYTHING..
She'll get them anyway I think, not the smartest person around. This one time she took my beats pro with her to go jogging for 5km..post #1312 of 15133/31/14 at 2:32pmQuote:
haha...poor Beats. They must have taken a real....beating? *lifts eyebrows*
I doubt they even make those IEMs anymore given they were released around the same time as the U2 edition iPod.post #1313 of 15133/31/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I will NEVER understand people who work out in giant over-ear headphones, regardless of brand. I've seen multiple Beats, Monster, and Sol Republic cans at the gym and all I can think is "you must not be putting too much effort in if that works."post #1314 of 15133/31/14 at 3:42pmpost #1315 of 15133/31/14 at 4:51pmpost #1316 of 15133/31/14 at 5:38pmpost #1317 of 15133/31/14 at 5:40pmpost #1318 of 15133/31/14 at 6:06pmpost #1319 of 15133/31/14 at 6:43pmpost #1320 of 15133/31/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
Well when she came back (I didn't know she took them with her) she said 'Never again!'
These are 450 grams, WTF did she expect?!
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a headset for music and gaming 1 minute ago
- › portable headphones - sennheisser momentum 2.0 on-ear ?or bluetooth... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi and Magni comparison to Bifrost and Asgard 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)