If all airplane headphones had an impedance that high, it would explain why all my cans hiss when I plug them into the plane seat's HO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 88post #1306 of 15133/31/14 at 12:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1307 of 15133/31/14 at 6:08ampost #1308 of 15133/31/14 at 8:36ampost #1309 of 15133/31/14 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep
... Monster has actually gotten better after the split from beats. THEY ACTUALLY SOUBD GOOD! XD. Lol. No seriously, try a pair of the Monster N-Tunes... It must be the newest version. The first version of them was a thumping mess. They cleaned up the bass on the new N-Tunes.
I was SO freaking surprised by the NTunes. For $100 they're pretty sick. And the DNA is a refined version of them. I actually kinda miss mine.post #1310 of 15133/31/14 at 9:06am
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*post #1311 of 15133/31/14 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by B9Scrambler
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*
I'm going to warn my girlfriend's mom for them right away, she loves everything from U2.. EVERYTHING..
She'll get them anyway I think, not the smartest person around. This one time she took my beats pro with her to go jogging for 5km..post #1312 of 15133/31/14 at 2:32pmQuote:
haha...poor Beats. They must have taken a real....beating? *lifts eyebrows*
I doubt they even make those IEMs anymore given they were released around the same time as the U2 edition iPod.post #1313 of 15133/31/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I will NEVER understand people who work out in giant over-ear headphones, regardless of brand. I've seen multiple Beats, Monster, and Sol Republic cans at the gym and all I can think is "you must not be putting too much effort in if that works."post #1314 of 15133/31/14 at 3:42pmpost #1315 of 15133/31/14 at 4:51pmpost #1316 of 15133/31/14 at 5:38pmpost #1317 of 15133/31/14 at 5:40pmpost #1318 of 15133/31/14 at 6:06pmpost #1319 of 15133/31/14 at 6:43pmpost #1320 of 15133/31/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
Well when she came back (I didn't know she took them with her) she said 'Never again!'
These are 450 grams, WTF did she expect?!
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 38 seconds ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 39 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 47 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Mint condition 5 ft Twagv3 Litz cable terminated in 2.5mm trrs for... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble K10 acrylic universal 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...