If all airplane headphones had an impedance that high, it would explain why all my cans hiss when I plug them into the plane seat's HO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 88post #1306 of 15133/31/14 at 12:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1307 of 15133/31/14 at 6:08ampost #1308 of 15133/31/14 at 8:36ampost #1309 of 15133/31/14 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep
... Monster has actually gotten better after the split from beats. THEY ACTUALLY SOUBD GOOD! XD. Lol. No seriously, try a pair of the Monster N-Tunes... It must be the newest version. The first version of them was a thumping mess. They cleaned up the bass on the new N-Tunes.
I was SO freaking surprised by the NTunes. For $100 they're pretty sick. And the DNA is a refined version of them. I actually kinda miss mine.post #1310 of 15133/31/14 at 9:06am
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*post #1311 of 15133/31/14 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by B9Scrambler
Those. Worst headphones I have ever experienced. My earbuds at the time died out. I was buying books for my classes that year and came across these for 10 CAD. Figured I'd give them a whirl. The included tips were made of the most plasticy "rubber" I have ever experienced, and were horribly misshapen out of the box. No way you could get a seal so I really have no idea what these truly sounded like (probably less than stellar). Add to that the hilariously bad build quality. I almost wish I didn't tear them up so I could test them. On well....might as well listen to my T90s instead. My loss....*snicker*
I'm going to warn my girlfriend's mom for them right away, she loves everything from U2.. EVERYTHING..
She'll get them anyway I think, not the smartest person around. This one time she took my beats pro with her to go jogging for 5km..post #1312 of 15133/31/14 at 2:32pmQuote:
haha...poor Beats. They must have taken a real....beating? *lifts eyebrows*
I doubt they even make those IEMs anymore given they were released around the same time as the U2 edition iPod.post #1313 of 15133/31/14 at 3:00pmQuote:
I will NEVER understand people who work out in giant over-ear headphones, regardless of brand. I've seen multiple Beats, Monster, and Sol Republic cans at the gym and all I can think is "you must not be putting too much effort in if that works."post #1314 of 15133/31/14 at 3:42pmpost #1315 of 15133/31/14 at 4:51pmpost #1316 of 15133/31/14 at 5:38pmpost #1317 of 15133/31/14 at 5:40pmpost #1318 of 15133/31/14 at 6:06pmpost #1319 of 15133/31/14 at 6:43pmpost #1320 of 15133/31/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
Well when she came back (I didn't know she took them with her) she said 'Never again!'
These are 450 grams, WTF did she expect?!
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Beyerdynamic T1 + DT990 + K702 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Need help for amplifier and speakers for my desktop 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 7 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 8 minutes ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2