I got a151s when my 5th cc51 broke, but i wouldnt say that the sound matches the build quality
Related Forum Threads
- Philips SHE8500 OR Creative EP 630 Last post on 8/18/11 at 6:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in-ear earphones priced at £45 or less. Last post on 8/4/11 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need help finding good IEM's - under $ 150 Last post on 11/19/12 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM to buy in Hamburg, Germany Last post on 4/24/15 at 6:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
build quality issues with the cc51's? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ouch. I guess the treble roll-off and weaker bass impact leaves a lot to be desired coming from a v-shaped sound signature.
Five pairs, huh? That's.. supernaturally unfortunate, at best. I have a pair of A151s incoming, incidentally. I fully expect them to sound different, but not bad, compared to the CC51. Maybe even better in some places. Anywho, sorry for the derail.
haha well theyre great for some genres of music, but the eq is pretty flat, which is good but theres a bump in the upper midrange which makes them pretty sibilant and theres extraordinary treble roll off
Just thought I'd chime in on my experience w/ the CC51p's. 1st pair were actually manufactured incorrectly, right cord was longer than the left. Sent them a picture asking if they were switching to asymm cables and they sent a replacement.
Replacement lasted about 1 month than the rubber sleeve on the right came loose. A few weeks later, sleeve on left came loose. Waiting on my replacement now...
Love the sound quality, just wish the build was a bit better.
- build quality issues with the cc51's?
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 9 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)