I had received an email from Elisabeth. D2 will be available for shipping at the latest by early next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best DAC from $1500 to $2500 (or so) Can anything beat the Eastern Electric Minimax? Last post on 4/29/16 at 5:56pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Where to buy Metrum Octave? Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Why does my Squeezebox Touch suck? Last post on 7/14/12 at 3:26am in Dedicated Source Components
- None Last post on 7/7/12 at 12:56pm in Dedicated Source Components
- WORKING: Audio-gd Async USB to Squeezebox Touch (up to 192k / 24b). TEAC UD-H01 and other TE8802L... Last post on 12/15/15 at 9:42am in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Anedio D2 DAC release - Page 69
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1022 of 13909/26/12 at 8:29pmQuote:
I was just gonna post the same thing, i responded, they're gonna let us know how to pay and whatnot later. But it's pretty awesome they'll be shipping early next week :Dpost #1023 of 13909/27/12 at 8:14pmpost #1024 of 13909/28/12 at 8:46am
My only guess is that they already have enough people on the list to account for all the units that they have in the 3rd batch. so unless people drop out of the list, people further down may have to wait for the next batch...post #1025 of 13909/29/12 at 3:01ampost #1026 of 13909/29/12 at 7:17amQuote:
Im happy to be wrong on this one Infrared glad you're gonna be able to get one as well. They mentioned to me that we'll be able to order sundaypost #1027 of 13909/30/12 at 5:32amFunny....I had dinner at a friends home Thurs. nite, in Plainsboro, NJ, which is where Anedio's office Is located (news to me...I noticed the location in Elizebeth's email)...had I known, perhaps I could have driven to dinner early and picked mine up on Thursday!!! LOL!
Hopefully t he "Man-in-Brown" will be bringing me a gift this week!post #1028 of 13909/30/12 at 1:42pm
Im getting so excited to get that email with the link to the order page tonight and to actually order! Maybe im getting overly excited about the Anedio D2, but its my first headphone/audio purchase in over 2 years. I pried myself on having good willpower not to buy too many things, so its exciting to finally be getting something new and such an improvement over what i already have.
Edited by SoupRKnowva - 10/1/12 at 10:44ampost #1029 of 139010/1/12 at 10:45am
got my order in last night with the special login and password dealy they set up for the people on the list. though that seems like alot of work on their end just to get people on the list early access. Anyways, it shipped this morning, and should be here by wednesday at the latestpost #1030 of 139010/3/12 at 11:07ampost #1031 of 139010/3/12 at 11:11ampost #1032 of 139010/3/12 at 3:48pmpost #1033 of 139010/3/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
Grrr, mine is gonna get here tomorrow. Its in columbus currently. There was some shipping error or something monday, so it didnt actually go out till tuesday morning. i jsut hope it arrives early enough for me to sign for it before i come to work so i dont have to wait an extra daypost #1034 of 139010/3/12 at 7:00pmI posted this on the Audiophilleo thread as well:
Ok, I have well over 100 hours on the the Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower. I am feeding it with a SBT + EDO into an Anedio D2 Dac which is feeding my beloved Decware Torii MKIII and Zu Soul Superfly's.
I won't repeat everything said by Currawong and others on this excellent thread, but suffice to say, it is all true. It removes that last bit of glare, smoother and more organic presentation, wider and deeper soundstage, more 3 dimensional, tighter bass, more defined imaging and so on.
The USB on the Anedio D2 is very, very good, but the Audiophilleo + PP clearly improves everything. These improvements are especially noticeable on High Rez tracks to which I am now addicted!
I was pleasantly surprised that my sweet spot is now much wider and I can turn up the volume much louder than before. Most of all, I just love how effortlessly the music flows. I thought my system was already engaging, but now it is simply sublime.
That automatic charging is flawless. You can just forget about it.
I will definitely be keeping mine!
Edited by Orangecrush - 10/4/12 at 8:36ampost #1035 of 139010/4/12 at 10:40pm
Holy ^*%$, this thing is amazing, and this is straight out of the box. Though to be fair, ive been using an Audio-GD sparrow for the last 2 years...but still....this is fantastic. more impressions after Ive had some more time with it...
- Anedio D2 DAC release
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Fiio E07k Enough to Power the 250 ohm DT 990 Pro? DT990 or AKG 550? 34 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 41 seconds ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre 57 seconds ago
- › Sonore microRendu Music Streamer impressions 1 minute ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear