As the title says.
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/18/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones (pref. < $300) that pair amazingly well with Schiit Asgard? Last post on 7/28/11 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i Last post on 7/12/11 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax SR 207 (or 202) compared to Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Last post on 6/6/12 at 8:45am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone?post #1 of 138/17/11 at 9:27pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 138/17/11 at 9:33pm
Alessandro Ms1. Amazing for metal. Also it''s only $99.post #3 of 138/17/11 at 9:56pmpost #4 of 138/17/11 at 10:11pmpost #5 of 138/17/11 at 10:24pmpost #6 of 138/17/11 at 10:27pmpost #7 of 138/18/11 at 1:39ampost #8 of 138/18/11 at 5:25ampost #9 of 138/18/11 at 5:53ampost #10 of 138/18/11 at 6:06ampost #11 of 138/19/11 at 12:44am
This is my thread right here, i have to decide between the 60s,80s and MS1, now leaning toward the MS1. Later on i will pick between the HD-25 and SH940. For now it's KSC75post #12 of 138/19/11 at 12:52ampost #13 of 138/19/11 at 12:53amQuote:
From what I understand the Alessandro MS1 is a more laid back sr125. From what I have read the sr80 or 60 would be more aggressive for metal. I own the Alessandro MS1 which is amazing for metal but I haven't tried the other Grado's.
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 58 seconds ago
- › New iRiver AK70 1 minute ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...