Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 10/17/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 PRO's for $100? Or alternatives? Last post on 8/2/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replace my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80-Ohm with the DT 770 250-Ohm model? Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Personal Advice Needed On Buying Beyers DT770 (No Amp). Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread - Page 14post #196 of 5542/6/14 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 5542/6/14 at 10:55pmpost #198 of 5542/7/14 at 12:09ampost #199 of 5542/7/14 at 12:33ampost #200 of 5542/7/14 at 12:56amYes the voice coil wire.. the stupid post fell out when i was removing the old wire and it disconnected the wire.
I got some sound out of the left ear but sadly it doesnt work correctly.
Things that should be played in the left ear sound like they are being played by both drivers. But there are still sounds only played in the left driver.....very perplexing.
Well they look good, do I get cool points for that?
The inside is less then pretty though: exposed wire, excess solder, burn marks in the damping material, blood make up some of the insides.
Note to self, don't mod while intoxicated.
Edited by TsukiNick - 2/7/14 at 1:05ampost #201 of 5542/7/14 at 1:16am
Haha that's good advice. Are you going to try to repair them? Or are you just going to look for a replacement driver?post #202 of 5542/7/14 at 1:23ampost #203 of 5542/7/14 at 1:50ampost #204 of 5542/7/14 at 5:18amQuote:
Wish I could man. I have visions issues that can't be remedied by contacts.post #205 of 5542/7/14 at 7:39ampost #206 of 5542/7/14 at 1:14pmpost #207 of 5542/7/14 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by canuckavelli
They're really comfortable without glasses. I adjusted my glasses, stretched out the headband, and tried softening up the pads, and its a bit better. It probably is my glasses the frames are kinda thick but I never had much issue with other headphones.
Wondering if the velour pads will be better.
They fit ok with my LaCoste shades toughpost #208 of 5542/7/14 at 4:08pm
I'm glad you like it! See? Fiio isn't so bad after all, eh?post #209 of 5542/7/14 at 10:46pmpost #210 of 5542/7/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
People hate on Fiio because they're a Chinese company that sales cheaper gear but I think that's BS because the majority of people that try there stuff love it!! It's so beyond a great value it's bonker! Check out the E12. Not that much more but will really push the DT770's to their proper limits.
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3216 Active Users (673 Members and 2543 Guests)
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Have you heard all 3? Modi2 MB | Gungnir MB | YGGDRASIL 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 7 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear