Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 10/17/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 PRO's for $100? Or alternatives? Last post on 8/2/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replace my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80-Ohm with the DT 770 250-Ohm model? Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Personal Advice Needed On Buying Beyers DT770 (No Amp). Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread - Page 14post #196 of 4092/6/14 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 4092/6/14 at 10:55pmpost #198 of 4092/7/14 at 12:09ampost #199 of 4092/7/14 at 12:33ampost #200 of 4092/7/14 at 12:56amYes the voice coil wire.. the stupid post fell out when i was removing the old wire and it disconnected the wire.
I got some sound out of the left ear but sadly it doesnt work correctly.
Things that should be played in the left ear sound like they are being played by both drivers. But there are still sounds only played in the left driver.....very perplexing.
Well they look good, do I get cool points for that?
The inside is less then pretty though: exposed wire, excess solder, burn marks in the damping material, blood make up some of the insides.
Note to self, don't mod while intoxicated.
Edited by TsukiNick - 2/7/14 at 1:05ampost #201 of 4092/7/14 at 1:16ampost #202 of 4092/7/14 at 1:23ampost #203 of 4092/7/14 at 1:50ampost #204 of 4092/7/14 at 5:18amQuote:
Wish I could man. I have visions issues that can't be remedied by contacts.post #205 of 4092/7/14 at 7:39ampost #206 of 4092/7/14 at 1:14pmpost #207 of 4092/7/14 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by canuckavelli
They're really comfortable without glasses. I adjusted my glasses, stretched out the headband, and tried softening up the pads, and its a bit better. It probably is my glasses the frames are kinda thick but I never had much issue with other headphones.
Wondering if the velour pads will be better.
They fit ok with my LaCoste shades toughpost #208 of 4092/7/14 at 4:08pm
I'm glad you like it! See? Fiio isn't so bad after all, eh?post #209 of 4092/7/14 at 10:46pmpost #210 of 4092/7/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
People hate on Fiio because they're a Chinese company that sales cheaper gear but I think that's BS because the majority of people that try there stuff love it!! It's so beyond a great value it's bonker! Check out the E12. Not that much more but will really push the DT770's to their proper limits.
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3500 Active Users (652 Members and 2848 Guests)
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 second ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 30 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 46 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Budget mid centric IEM 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Help on a Headphone for Rock and Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new earbuds! $80 - $125 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3