Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 10/17/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 PRO's for $100? Or alternatives? Last post on 8/2/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replace my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80-Ohm with the DT 770 250-Ohm model? Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Personal Advice Needed On Buying Beyers DT770 (No Amp). Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread - Page 14post #196 of 3302/6/14 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 3302/6/14 at 10:55pmpost #198 of 3302/7/14 at 12:09ampost #199 of 3302/7/14 at 12:33ampost #200 of 3302/7/14 at 12:56amYes the voice coil wire.. the stupid post fell out when i was removing the old wire and it disconnected the wire.
I got some sound out of the left ear but sadly it doesnt work correctly.
Things that should be played in the left ear sound like they are being played by both drivers. But there are still sounds only played in the left driver.....very perplexing.
Well they look good, do I get cool points for that?
The inside is less then pretty though: exposed wire, excess solder, burn marks in the damping material, blood make up some of the insides.
Note to self, don't mod while intoxicated.
Edited by TsukiNick - 2/7/14 at 1:05ampost #201 of 3302/7/14 at 1:16ampost #202 of 3302/7/14 at 1:23ampost #203 of 3302/7/14 at 1:50ampost #204 of 3302/7/14 at 5:18amQuote:
Wish I could man. I have visions issues that can't be remedied by contacts.post #205 of 3302/7/14 at 7:39ampost #206 of 3302/7/14 at 1:14pmpost #207 of 3302/7/14 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by canuckavelli
They're really comfortable without glasses. I adjusted my glasses, stretched out the headband, and tried softening up the pads, and its a bit better. It probably is my glasses the frames are kinda thick but I never had much issue with other headphones.
Wondering if the velour pads will be better.
They fit ok with my LaCoste shades toughpost #208 of 3302/7/14 at 4:08pmpost #209 of 3302/7/14 at 10:46pmpost #210 of 3302/7/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
People hate on Fiio because they're a Chinese company that sales cheaper gear but I think that's BS because the majority of people that try there stuff love it!! It's so beyond a great value it's bonker! Check out the E12. Not that much more but will really push the DT770's to their proper limits.
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3498 Active Users (644 Members and 2854 Guests)
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 13 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 27 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 30 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › STAX SR-007MK2 with MK1 drivers? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)