Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 10/17/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 PRO's for $100? Or alternatives? Last post on 8/2/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replace my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80-Ohm with the DT 770 250-Ohm model? Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Personal Advice Needed On Buying Beyers DT770 (No Amp). Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread - Page 14post #196 of 3012/6/14 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 3012/6/14 at 10:55pmpost #198 of 3012/7/14 at 12:09ampost #199 of 3012/7/14 at 12:33ampost #200 of 3012/7/14 at 12:56amYes the voice coil wire.. the stupid post fell out when i was removing the old wire and it disconnected the wire.
I got some sound out of the left ear but sadly it doesnt work correctly.
Things that should be played in the left ear sound like they are being played by both drivers. But there are still sounds only played in the left driver.....very perplexing.
Well they look good, do I get cool points for that?
The inside is less then pretty though: exposed wire, excess solder, burn marks in the damping material, blood make up some of the insides.
Note to self, don't mod while intoxicated.
Edited by TsukiNick - 2/7/14 at 1:05ampost #201 of 3012/7/14 at 1:16ampost #202 of 3012/7/14 at 1:23ampost #203 of 3012/7/14 at 1:50ampost #204 of 3012/7/14 at 5:18amQuote:
Wish I could man. I have visions issues that can't be remedied by contacts.post #205 of 3012/7/14 at 7:39ampost #206 of 3012/7/14 at 1:14pmpost #207 of 3012/7/14 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by canuckavelli
They're really comfortable without glasses. I adjusted my glasses, stretched out the headband, and tried softening up the pads, and its a bit better. It probably is my glasses the frames are kinda thick but I never had much issue with other headphones.
Wondering if the velour pads will be better.
They fit ok with my LaCoste shades toughpost #208 of 3012/7/14 at 4:08pmpost #209 of 3012/7/14 at 10:46pmpost #210 of 3012/7/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
People hate on Fiio because they're a Chinese company that sales cheaper gear but I think that's BS because the majority of people that try there stuff love it!! It's so beyond a great value it's bonker! Check out the E12. Not that much more but will really push the DT770's to their proper limits.
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2296 Active Users (527 Members and 1769 Guests)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 35 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 57 seconds ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for good equalizer app 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)