Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 10/17/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 which version? Last post on 8/23/11 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 PRO's for $100? Or alternatives? Last post on 8/2/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Replace my Beyerdynamic DT 770 80-Ohm with the DT 770 250-Ohm model? Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Personal Advice Needed On Buying Beyers DT770 (No Amp). Last post on 12/14/10 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread - Page 14post #196 of 3192/6/14 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 3192/6/14 at 10:55pmpost #198 of 3192/7/14 at 12:09ampost #199 of 3192/7/14 at 12:33ampost #200 of 3192/7/14 at 12:56amYes the voice coil wire.. the stupid post fell out when i was removing the old wire and it disconnected the wire.
I got some sound out of the left ear but sadly it doesnt work correctly.
Things that should be played in the left ear sound like they are being played by both drivers. But there are still sounds only played in the left driver.....very perplexing.
Well they look good, do I get cool points for that?
The inside is less then pretty though: exposed wire, excess solder, burn marks in the damping material, blood make up some of the insides.
Note to self, don't mod while intoxicated.
Edited by TsukiNick - 2/7/14 at 1:05ampost #201 of 3192/7/14 at 1:16ampost #202 of 3192/7/14 at 1:23ampost #203 of 3192/7/14 at 1:50ampost #204 of 3192/7/14 at 5:18amQuote:
Wish I could man. I have visions issues that can't be remedied by contacts.post #205 of 3192/7/14 at 7:39ampost #206 of 3192/7/14 at 1:14pmpost #207 of 3192/7/14 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by canuckavelli
They're really comfortable without glasses. I adjusted my glasses, stretched out the headband, and tried softening up the pads, and its a bit better. It probably is my glasses the frames are kinda thick but I never had much issue with other headphones.
Wondering if the velour pads will be better.
They fit ok with my LaCoste shades toughpost #208 of 3192/7/14 at 4:08pmpost #209 of 3192/7/14 at 10:46pmpost #210 of 3192/7/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
People hate on Fiio because they're a Chinese company that sales cheaper gear but I think that's BS because the majority of people that try there stuff love it!! It's so beyond a great value it's bonker! Check out the E12. Not that much more but will really push the DT770's to their proper limits.
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2589 Active Users (508 Members and 2081 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 3 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 5 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)