if you guys think i should add in more, just post here, hopefully i will get a clear result off of this :)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 4/5/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- £100 earphones for electronic music on the go? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for portable listening rock/electronic/classical for ~$200USD Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are good IEMs also good for movies? Last post on 8/16/11 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of lively, energetic IEM's ($150-200) Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700's- one of the most underated IEM's I've ever heard. Last post on 4/4/15 at 3:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Poll Results: best IEM for under $200
2% (1)Shure 315
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So if you want more bass. You put on the bass filters
If you want more mids. You put on the mids filters.
I believe you can have 3 different sounds as I think it comes with 3 sets of filters
So if you are just listening to music you may want the bass filters
If you are mixing, you may want the more neutral sound
So this is like getting 3 IEM's for price of one
Idk about all this PFE hype. I was interested in buying PFEs but from reading comparison threads here, its no match for triple BA driver IEMs, and is about as good as the RE0, which is about half its price.
The TF10 mids are recessed (sound farther away), but it should have the most detailed sound out of all the IEMs you listed. Btw, the TF10's strong point is its treble.
Not sure about this but IIRC the PFE comes with a grey and a black filter, grey having more treble and the black ones with more bass. The Phonak Perfect Bass comes with a green filter which emphasizes bass.
Edited by Fimbulvetr - 4/5/11 at 1:03pm
You can always resell the TF10 for around the price you bought them for if they dont fit you well. But definitely don't buy the TF10 if you don't want recessed mids.
I own both. So there is no point in me bashing one over the other.
But in my opinion, there is no recessed mids on the TFi 10. In fact, it's
The IE7 are smoother all round, no different in that regard with the IE8. Which I also
own. Personally, I like the balance of the IE7 more than the IE8. Maybe my IE8 haven't
been burned in completely yet.
Anyway, I think the TFi wins out on the overall resolution and clarity. Bass is less prominent
than the Ie7. But still great. Punchy and tight.
I prefer the Tfi 10.
- IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 second ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 16 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 48 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Desktop amp suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › panasonic earbuds 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2