if you guys think i should add in more, just post here, hopefully i will get a clear result off of this :)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 4/5/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- £100 earphones for electronic music on the go? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for portable listening rock/electronic/classical for ~$200USD Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are good IEMs also good for movies? Last post on 8/16/11 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of lively, energetic IEM's ($150-200) Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700's- one of the most underated IEM's I've ever heard. Last post on 3/7/15 at 9:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Poll Results: best IEM for under $200
2% (1)Shure 315
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So if you want more bass. You put on the bass filters
If you want more mids. You put on the mids filters.
I believe you can have 3 different sounds as I think it comes with 3 sets of filters
So if you are just listening to music you may want the bass filters
If you are mixing, you may want the more neutral sound
So this is like getting 3 IEM's for price of one
Idk about all this PFE hype. I was interested in buying PFEs but from reading comparison threads here, its no match for triple BA driver IEMs, and is about as good as the RE0, which is about half its price.
The TF10 mids are recessed (sound farther away), but it should have the most detailed sound out of all the IEMs you listed. Btw, the TF10's strong point is its treble.
Not sure about this but IIRC the PFE comes with a grey and a black filter, grey having more treble and the black ones with more bass. The Phonak Perfect Bass comes with a green filter which emphasizes bass.
Edited by Fimbulvetr - 4/5/11 at 1:03pm
You can always resell the TF10 for around the price you bought them for if they dont fit you well. But definitely don't buy the TF10 if you don't want recessed mids.
I own both. So there is no point in me bashing one over the other.
But in my opinion, there is no recessed mids on the TFi 10. In fact, it's
The IE7 are smoother all round, no different in that regard with the IE8. Which I also
own. Personally, I like the balance of the IE7 more than the IE8. Maybe my IE8 haven't
been burned in completely yet.
Anyway, I think the TFi wins out on the overall resolution and clarity. Bass is less prominent
than the Ie7. But still great. Punchy and tight.
I prefer the Tfi 10.
- IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy CryoSilver Dual Conduit USB cable, 1m 21 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668B are they really that good or just a cheap copycat??? 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2