if you guys think i should add in more, just post here, hopefully i will get a clear result off of this :)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/5/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 4/5/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 4/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- £100 earphones for electronic music on the go? Last post on 10/9/11 at 12:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for portable listening rock/electronic/classical for ~$200USD Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are good IEMs also good for movies? Last post on 8/16/11 at 6:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of lively, energetic IEM's ($150-200) Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700's- one of the most underated IEM's I've ever heard. Last post on 4/4/15 at 3:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Poll Results: best IEM for under $200
2% (1)Shure 315
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So if you want more bass. You put on the bass filters
If you want more mids. You put on the mids filters.
I believe you can have 3 different sounds as I think it comes with 3 sets of filters
So if you are just listening to music you may want the bass filters
If you are mixing, you may want the more neutral sound
So this is like getting 3 IEM's for price of one
Idk about all this PFE hype. I was interested in buying PFEs but from reading comparison threads here, its no match for triple BA driver IEMs, and is about as good as the RE0, which is about half its price.
The TF10 mids are recessed (sound farther away), but it should have the most detailed sound out of all the IEMs you listed. Btw, the TF10's strong point is its treble.
Not sure about this but IIRC the PFE comes with a grey and a black filter, grey having more treble and the black ones with more bass. The Phonak Perfect Bass comes with a green filter which emphasizes bass.
Edited by Fimbulvetr - 4/5/11 at 1:03pm
You can always resell the TF10 for around the price you bought them for if they dont fit you well. But definitely don't buy the TF10 if you don't want recessed mids.
I own both. So there is no point in me bashing one over the other.
But in my opinion, there is no recessed mids on the TFi 10. In fact, it's
The IE7 are smoother all round, no different in that regard with the IE8. Which I also
own. Personally, I like the balance of the IE7 more than the IE8. Maybe my IE8 haven't
been burned in completely yet.
Anyway, I think the TFi wins out on the overall resolution and clarity. Bass is less prominent
than the Ie7. But still great. Punchy and tight.
I prefer the Tfi 10.
- IE7 vs. TF10 round two >:E (added PFE)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 59 seconds ago
- › Looking For Sound Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio x1 or mobile amp for m40x 2 minutes ago
- › How old are these headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 7 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 8 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2