Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD695 / HD750
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD695 / HD750

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Coming soon?

 

I heard from good source that these are the new mid fi releases due end of May.

 

I hope its true but take with a large pinch of salt

 

 

 

post #2 of 9

I dont really think so. Mid fi releases by sennheiser are all sub HD600 series and theres a lot of them already.

post #3 of 9

I doubt it, since I'd anticipate mass hoopla for months for a potential HD 600/650 replacement. These aren't just any headphones in the Senn line up, they're arguably Senns most iconic headphones.

post #4 of 9

If they release something that's a progression from the HD650, I'm there day 1. Cost no object.

post #5 of 9



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroid View Post

Coming soon?

 

I heard from good source that these are the new mid fi releases due end of May.

 

I hope its true but take with a large pinch of salt

 

 

 



 I'd say someone from a rival firm is trying to slow down sales of the 600/650. Good luck with that.  

post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp312 View Post



 



 I'd say someone from a rival firm is trying to slow down sales of the 600/650. Good luck with that.  



I dont work in Headphones, i work in Cisco!

I am just passing on something someone seen in a document somewhere...

post #7 of 9

i hope they release it, and i hope the price of 600/650 would go down, then i could hoot them beyersmile.png

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroid View Post





I dont work in Headphones, i work in Cisco!

I am just passing on something someone seen in a document somewhere...



 Never suggested it was you.

post #9 of 9

I hope there's an HD750 coming, it's badly needed. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD695 / HD750