S... ! This stand looks perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1020post #15286 of 1862510/5/13 at 12:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15287 of 1862510/5/13 at 12:56pm
Stand is included in the package. Very sturdy and well built, just like the headphones.
@All - Thanks for the kind words. Dan truly designed a marvelous product here, can't wait to compare them to my other headphones.post #15288 of 1862510/5/13 at 1:53pmpost #15289 of 1862510/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Wanted more than ever now...post #15290 of 1862510/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
just so great looking......post #15291 of 1862510/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #15292 of 1862510/5/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
Best I have ever had MV....The SLI-80 has really lit up my Vandersteen's too. Life is good.post #15293 of 1862510/5/13 at 9:50pm
And you just replied to the username 'Greed'... it's over. New cans for snapple10!post #15294 of 1862510/5/13 at 10:20pmpost #15295 of 1862510/6/13 at 5:10ampost #15296 of 1862510/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Now, I just love this set-up. Its probably the nicest listening room I have seen on here. Love the 70's finish. Is it retro or from the 70's?post #15297 of 1862510/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Very nice! What are the speakers and Tube gear you have there?post #15298 of 1862510/6/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thank you! The speakers are def. retro (from the 70s like you mentioned)
Everything else isn't.
Room is about 6 years old...so not really retro per se. I guess wood does make everything seem a little more aged!post #15299 of 1862510/6/13 at 5:55amQuote:
Speakers are Tannoy Gold 15"
Tube equipment that i run include an Almarro 318Bn amp (18W) and a Jolida JD9 for my vinyl setup.
I have an Eastern Electric DAC that's not hooked up ever since i got the TEAC UD501.
My CEC CDP is connected via toslink to the TEAC U501 for when i feel like spinning those antique silver thingies called compact discs!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › After you buy a headphone what is most important to you? 1 second ago
- › Zero DAC/Amp (LM4562 and LT 1364 opamps) 5 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 39 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Just received my Denon DA300USB desktop DAC/amp 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)