S... ! This stand looks perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1020post #15286 of 1866910/5/13 at 12:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15287 of 1866910/5/13 at 12:56pm
Stand is included in the package. Very sturdy and well built, just like the headphones.
@All - Thanks for the kind words. Dan truly designed a marvelous product here, can't wait to compare them to my other headphones.post #15288 of 1866910/5/13 at 1:53pmpost #15289 of 1866910/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Wanted more than ever now...post #15290 of 1866910/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
just so great looking......post #15291 of 1866910/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #15292 of 1866910/5/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
Best I have ever had MV....The SLI-80 has really lit up my Vandersteen's too. Life is good.post #15293 of 1866910/5/13 at 9:50pm
And you just replied to the username 'Greed'... it's over. New cans for snapple10!post #15294 of 1866910/5/13 at 10:20pmpost #15295 of 1866910/6/13 at 5:10ampost #15296 of 1866910/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Now, I just love this set-up. Its probably the nicest listening room I have seen on here. Love the 70's finish. Is it retro or from the 70's?post #15297 of 1866910/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Very nice! What are the speakers and Tube gear you have there?post #15298 of 1866910/6/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thank you! The speakers are def. retro (from the 70s like you mentioned)
Everything else isn't.
Room is about 6 years old...so not really retro per se. I guess wood does make everything seem a little more aged!post #15299 of 1866910/6/13 at 5:55amQuote:
Speakers are Tannoy Gold 15"
Tube equipment that i run include an Almarro 318Bn amp (18W) and a Jolida JD9 for my vinyl setup.
I have an Eastern Electric DAC that's not hooked up ever since i got the TEAC UD501.
My CEC CDP is connected via toslink to the TEAC U501 for when i feel like spinning those antique silver thingies called compact discs!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Aurisonics ASG-2 [AUS] 3 minutes ago
- › Takstar HI 2050 Open headphones any good? Looking below $100 4 minutes ago
- › S5 Review by EricP 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 4 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 6 minutes ago
- › Stax Interview and Factory tour 12/12/12 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)