S... ! This stand looks perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1020post #15286 of 1874110/5/13 at 12:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15287 of 1874110/5/13 at 12:56pm
Stand is included in the package. Very sturdy and well built, just like the headphones.
@All - Thanks for the kind words. Dan truly designed a marvelous product here, can't wait to compare them to my other headphones.post #15288 of 1874110/5/13 at 1:53pmpost #15289 of 1874110/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Wanted more than ever now...post #15290 of 1874110/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
just so great looking......post #15291 of 1874110/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #15292 of 1874110/5/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
Best I have ever had MV....The SLI-80 has really lit up my Vandersteen's too. Life is good.post #15293 of 1874110/5/13 at 9:50pm
And you just replied to the username 'Greed'... it's over. New cans for snapple10!post #15294 of 1874110/5/13 at 10:20pmpost #15295 of 1874110/6/13 at 5:10ampost #15296 of 1874110/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Now, I just love this set-up. Its probably the nicest listening room I have seen on here. Love the 70's finish. Is it retro or from the 70's?post #15297 of 1874110/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Very nice! What are the speakers and Tube gear you have there?post #15298 of 1874110/6/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thank you! The speakers are def. retro (from the 70s like you mentioned)
Everything else isn't.
Room is about 6 years old...so not really retro per se. I guess wood does make everything seem a little more aged!post #15299 of 1874110/6/13 at 5:55amQuote:
Speakers are Tannoy Gold 15"
Tube equipment that i run include an Almarro 318Bn amp (18W) and a Jolida JD9 for my vinyl setup.
I have an Eastern Electric DAC that's not hooked up ever since i got the TEAC UD501.
My CEC CDP is connected via toslink to the TEAC U501 for when i feel like spinning those antique silver thingies called compact discs!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 32 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › To replace an HE-500... HE-500, HE-400i, or LCD-2? 5 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)