S... ! This stand looks perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Okay, these are my thoughts after a few hours. I recognize that's it's only been a few hours, but my opinion rarely changes with additional time. Initial Impressions: As has been...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1020post #15286 of 1838110/5/13 at 12:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15287 of 1838110/5/13 at 12:56pm
Stand is included in the package. Very sturdy and well built, just like the headphones.
@All - Thanks for the kind words. Dan truly designed a marvelous product here, can't wait to compare them to my other headphones.post #15288 of 1838110/5/13 at 1:53pmpost #15289 of 1838110/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Wanted more than ever now...post #15290 of 1838110/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
just so great looking......post #15291 of 1838110/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #15292 of 1838110/5/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
Best I have ever had MV....The SLI-80 has really lit up my Vandersteen's too. Life is good.post #15293 of 1838110/5/13 at 9:50pm
And you just replied to the username 'Greed'... it's over. New cans for snapple10!post #15294 of 1838110/5/13 at 10:20pmpost #15295 of 1838110/6/13 at 5:10ampost #15296 of 1838110/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Now, I just love this set-up. Its probably the nicest listening room I have seen on here. Love the 70's finish. Is it retro or from the 70's?post #15297 of 1838110/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Very nice! What are the speakers and Tube gear you have there?post #15298 of 1838110/6/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thank you! The speakers are def. retro (from the 70s like you mentioned)
Everything else isn't.
Room is about 6 years old...so not really retro per se. I guess wood does make everything seem a little more aged!post #15299 of 1838110/6/13 at 5:55amQuote:
Speakers are Tannoy Gold 15"
Tube equipment that i run include an Almarro 318Bn amp (18W) and a Jolida JD9 for my vinyl setup.
I have an Eastern Electric DAC that's not hooked up ever since i got the TEAC UD501.
My CEC CDP is connected via toslink to the TEAC U501 for when i feel like spinning those antique silver thingies called compact discs!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Replacement recommendation for KLIPSCH S4? 7 seconds ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 45 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 1 minute ago
- › Speaker stands... Non-sense or science? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › HE-500 Question 4 minutes ago
- › Charles Altmann Tera Player thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)