S... ! This stand looks perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1020post #15286 of 1847410/5/13 at 12:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15287 of 1847410/5/13 at 12:56pm
Stand is included in the package. Very sturdy and well built, just like the headphones.
@All - Thanks for the kind words. Dan truly designed a marvelous product here, can't wait to compare them to my other headphones.post #15288 of 1847410/5/13 at 1:53pmpost #15289 of 1847410/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Wanted more than ever now...post #15290 of 1847410/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
just so great looking......post #15291 of 1847410/5/13 at 2:16pmpost #15292 of 1847410/5/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
Best I have ever had MV....The SLI-80 has really lit up my Vandersteen's too. Life is good.post #15293 of 1847410/5/13 at 9:50pm
And you just replied to the username 'Greed'... it's over. New cans for snapple10!post #15294 of 1847410/5/13 at 10:20pmpost #15295 of 1847410/6/13 at 5:10ampost #15296 of 1847410/6/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Now, I just love this set-up. Its probably the nicest listening room I have seen on here. Love the 70's finish. Is it retro or from the 70's?post #15297 of 1847410/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Very nice! What are the speakers and Tube gear you have there?post #15298 of 1847410/6/13 at 5:52amQuote:
Thank you! The speakers are def. retro (from the 70s like you mentioned)
Everything else isn't.
Room is about 6 years old...so not really retro per se. I guess wood does make everything seem a little more aged!post #15299 of 1847410/6/13 at 5:55amQuote:
Speakers are Tannoy Gold 15"
Tube equipment that i run include an Almarro 318Bn amp (18W) and a Jolida JD9 for my vinyl setup.
I have an Eastern Electric DAC that's not hooked up ever since i got the TEAC UD501.
My CEC CDP is connected via toslink to the TEAC U501 for when i feel like spinning those antique silver thingies called compact discs!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › please, help me pick a pair of headphones! 7 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 26 seconds ago
- › Eating burger with fork and knife? 28 seconds ago
- › Best Amplifier for my HE-560s (I listen to Hip-Hop, Electronic) -... 45 seconds ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 1 minute ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › Macbook Pro to Amp Connection Options. First Amp! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)