Does anyone think they'll be on sale for under the pre order price ($35) anytime soon? Or should I just bite on the pre order savings?
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 3/7/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Question about the Meelec ht21's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Judging from last fall's releases of the M6 and M11 you can expect the price to hold for a a few months after release. It was impossible to find the M6 or M11 for <$35 until this summer, more than 6 months after release.
Didn't the M6 cost $25 or $30 originally from overstock until they made some revisions and added some more things to the package and then the price went up?
Although I wouldn't expect the price to go down by much too soon considering they are taking preorders right now.
- Question about the Meelec ht21's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions 51 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › RSA Ray Samuels Audio P-51 Mustang 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for an upgrade of the CAL! 6 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 10 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 10 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 11 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)