Does anyone think they'll be on sale for under the pre order price ($35) anytime soon? Or should I just bite on the pre order savings?
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comply Tips Review Last post on 3/7/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub-$50 Earphones Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? Last post on 2/19/11 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Question about the Meelec ht21's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Judging from last fall's releases of the M6 and M11 you can expect the price to hold for a a few months after release. It was impossible to find the M6 or M11 for <$35 until this summer, more than 6 months after release.
Didn't the M6 cost $25 or $30 originally from overstock until they made some revisions and added some more things to the package and then the price went up?
Although I wouldn't expect the price to go down by much too soon considering they are taking preorders right now.
- Question about the Meelec ht21's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower (part II) just... 5 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K and E07K 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)