Try Nelly Furtado's Party's Just Begun. I have it on the Brokedown Palace OST. Pretty nice about 10 seconds in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 9/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$ Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help headphones for rap/hip hop 90% of the time Last post on 1/7/12 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Argh! Why cant I find the right headphones?? Last post on 4/14/12 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to compliment the LCD-2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 8:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread - Page 353
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5282 of 58011/24/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by CrimsonTowers
Received these earlier this week. Very very very satisfied with them. I have to say I was slightly underwhelmed at first by the signature but as I continued to listen I pretty much fell in love. Psychological burn-in is certainly a real thing.
Any song suggestions to take these cans to their limit? Don't worry about genre--musical prefeyou are enjoying themrence has nothing to do with this experiment.
Glad you are enjoying them...
How about trying the song in the OP here....http://www.head-fi.org/t/643934/the-essential-rock-metal-headphone-appreciation-thread-fans-unite then post your thoughts metal man....post #5283 of 58011/24/13 at 8:18pmpost #5284 of 58011/24/13 at 8:26pmpost #5285 of 58011/25/13 at 3:31pmI've had my Pro900's for about a year now and I paired them with the Hifi-Man 602. Let me say that this combo sounds awsome. I know the mids are slightly reccessed but not with this combo. You can listen to everything. The 602 has slightly rolled off highs , with a mid-range that is to die for , deep punchy bass, wide dynamics and a huge detailed soundstage. You have to hear it.post #5286 of 58011/25/13 at 3:47pm
I listen to jazz, some classical, house, Baltimore Club, hip-hop, rap, dubstep, pop, some rock and I am sure I mised some.post #5287 of 58011/25/13 at 4:08pm
Listen to Porter Robinson's Album. Dubstep that is too addicting ;)
Also Dusky aka Solarity
Skrillex for more dub
Massive Attack for some chill awesomeness
Matt Lange personally one of my favorite producers.
Edited by LustLoveLuck - 1/25/13 at 4:09pmpost #5288 of 58011/25/13 at 9:46pmQuote:
Agreed. They render bass very well, almost like Shabazz Palaces and The Bug. Amenamy is one of my usual test tracks for new equipment. Love the trap influence toopost #5289 of 58011/26/13 at 5:32ampost #5290 of 58011/26/13 at 6:19am
I don't understand the odd claims of the people that are against them. The claim is the mids are just not there while they prefer flat music. But any musician knows is that if add bass and significant highs at flat the mids will be easily drowned out because they do not travel as far. I don't understand how so many people miss this point.post #5291 of 58011/29/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Same thing happened to me, I had to send it in for an RMA repair. I think they had to re-solder the connection. Solid performance since the repair.post #5292 of 58011/30/13 at 3:21am
Yeah, it became a huge ordeal with the person I bought them from. It was a independent seller. She said to ship them back to her and then said that there was nothing wrong with them. So, she gave me the option of returning them to me or returning them for a return with twenty percent of the cost of the item that she would keep for her troubles. I filed an a-z claim and got it all back since she had no right to do that. Just another warning of buying from sellers like that.post #5293 of 58011/30/13 at 4:59am
I got a friend of mine to buy these today, I was actually underwhelmed when I tried them out of an ipod but after some amping they really came alive! I was shocked at the sound stage to be honest, I thought it would be much smaller then it was. Overall I found these to great and the build quality was absolutely fantastic, I even thought they felt more solid then my Edition 8's!post #5294 of 58012/1/13 at 8:36amQuote:
I completely agree. It's night/ day difference when I try them out of my ipod. Well, I have to say they sound "fine", but still, the difference is big.
Edited by JackeShan - 2/1/13 at 8:37ampost #5295 of 58012/1/13 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kez1a
I got a friend of mine to buy these today, I was actually underwhelmed when I tried them out of an ipod but after some amping they really came alive! I was shocked at the sound stage to be honest, I thought it would be much smaller then it was. Overall I found these to great and the build quality was absolutely fantastic, I even thought they felt more solid then my Edition 8's!
What kind of amp do you have? I'm looking into an E11 or the new E12 that's coming out in March.
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 3 minutes ago
- › Alclair Reference Master Custom IEM Review 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › [Appreciation] Westone UM PRO Series 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)