Try Nelly Furtado's Party's Just Begun. I have it on the Brokedown Palace OST. Pretty nice about 10 seconds in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 9/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900 - Blacktagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$ Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900, 750, or the HFI 780? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help headphones for rap/hip hop 90% of the time Last post on 1/7/12 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Alternatives Last post on 10/5/11 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread - Page 353
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5282 of 56981/24/13 at 5:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by CrimsonTowers
Received these earlier this week. Very very very satisfied with them. I have to say I was slightly underwhelmed at first by the signature but as I continued to listen I pretty much fell in love. Psychological burn-in is certainly a real thing.
Any song suggestions to take these cans to their limit? Don't worry about genre--musical prefeyou are enjoying themrence has nothing to do with this experiment.
Glad you are enjoying them...
How about trying the song in the OP here....http://www.head-fi.org/t/643934/the-essential-rock-metal-headphone-appreciation-thread-fans-unite then post your thoughts metal man....post #5283 of 56981/24/13 at 8:18pmpost #5284 of 56981/24/13 at 8:26pmpost #5285 of 56981/25/13 at 3:31pmI've had my Pro900's for about a year now and I paired them with the Hifi-Man 602. Let me say that this combo sounds awsome. I know the mids are slightly reccessed but not with this combo. You can listen to everything. The 602 has slightly rolled off highs , with a mid-range that is to die for , deep punchy bass, wide dynamics and a huge detailed soundstage. You have to hear it.post #5286 of 56981/25/13 at 3:47pm
I listen to jazz, some classical, house, Baltimore Club, hip-hop, rap, dubstep, pop, some rock and I am sure I mised some.post #5287 of 56981/25/13 at 4:08pm
Listen to Porter Robinson's Album. Dubstep that is too addicting ;)
Also Dusky aka Solarity
Skrillex for more dub
Massive Attack for some chill awesomeness
Matt Lange personally one of my favorite producers.
Edited by LustLoveLuck - 1/25/13 at 4:09pmpost #5288 of 56981/25/13 at 9:46pmQuote:
Agreed. They render bass very well, almost like Shabazz Palaces and The Bug. Amenamy is one of my usual test tracks for new equipment. Love the trap influence toopost #5289 of 56981/26/13 at 5:32ampost #5290 of 56981/26/13 at 6:19am
I don't understand the odd claims of the people that are against them. The claim is the mids are just not there while they prefer flat music. But any musician knows is that if add bass and significant highs at flat the mids will be easily drowned out because they do not travel as far. I don't understand how so many people miss this point.post #5291 of 56981/29/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Same thing happened to me, I had to send it in for an RMA repair. I think they had to re-solder the connection. Solid performance since the repair.post #5292 of 56981/30/13 at 3:21am
Yeah, it became a huge ordeal with the person I bought them from. It was a independent seller. She said to ship them back to her and then said that there was nothing wrong with them. So, she gave me the option of returning them to me or returning them for a return with twenty percent of the cost of the item that she would keep for her troubles. I filed an a-z claim and got it all back since she had no right to do that. Just another warning of buying from sellers like that.post #5293 of 56981/30/13 at 4:59am
I got a friend of mine to buy these today, I was actually underwhelmed when I tried them out of an ipod but after some amping they really came alive! I was shocked at the sound stage to be honest, I thought it would be much smaller then it was. Overall I found these to great and the build quality was absolutely fantastic, I even thought they felt more solid then my Edition 8's!post #5294 of 56982/1/13 at 8:36amQuote:
I completely agree. It's night/ day difference when I try them out of my ipod. Well, I have to say they sound "fine", but still, the difference is big.
Edited by JackeShan - 2/1/13 at 8:37ampost #5295 of 56982/1/13 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kez1a
I got a friend of mine to buy these today, I was actually underwhelmed when I tried them out of an ipod but after some amping they really came alive! I was shocked at the sound stage to be honest, I thought it would be much smaller then it was. Overall I found these to great and the build quality was absolutely fantastic, I even thought they felt more solid then my Edition 8's!
What kind of amp do you have? I'm looking into an E11 or the new E12 that's coming out in March.
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audio-Technica's New Multidriver IEMs: The ATH-IM Series 33 seconds ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 1 minute ago
- › Over-ear headphones (<$200) 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › need help upgrading USB cable 1 minute ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 4 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 amp/dac advice 5 minutes ago
- › D2000, MD3.2, DT880 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe