I have not been by HD in some time, but I saw them at Walmart just a few weekends ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
New Headphone Stand - Page 32post #466 of 5467/25/12 at 7:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 5467/25/12 at 7:33am
Actually I don't have a HD near me at work so I'll try Lowes and Walmart. If they have these things, their web sites suck because there is absolutely nothing like this on either site.
EDIT: See, even past links in this thread lead to the wall mounted version:Quote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For those not near a home depot, Amazon has them as well, but for $15. Free shipping if you have prime, otherwise shipping would kill it.
Edited by jfindon - 7/25/12 at 7:37ampost #468 of 5467/25/12 at 7:48ampost #469 of 5467/25/12 at 8:17ampost #470 of 5467/25/12 at 10:09am
It does mount on the wall, this is how it's supposed to be used.
It just also makes a good headphone stand when you flip it over. :p
If you go over to the Rubbermaid Fasttrack stuff, you should be able to find it. It'll be somewhere like Garage Storage.
And if that doesn't work, amazon has them:post #471 of 5467/25/12 at 11:22am
Hahaha, oh wow, I really need to stop browsing these forums on my phone. I didn't even notice that with all the pictures shrunk down, I'm really failing here lately.
I went to Walmart at lunch, they didn't have any. I checked all around the Lawn and Garden section, outside, in the hose aisle, all they had were the winding floor units.
Maybe I'll try Lowes on the way home.
post #472 of 5467/25/12 at 2:35pm
Edited by Kosmik Panda - 7/25/12 at 2:37pmpost #473 of 5467/25/12 at 6:09pmpost #474 of 5467/25/12 at 7:42pmpost #475 of 5467/25/12 at 7:43pmpost #476 of 5467/25/12 at 8:29pm
Yeah I'm going through the rest of the thread to see what everyone else did. I know some were talking about a sample of the Tempurpedic material, or cutting a half moon shaped piece of wood etc. The metal is bare, but very smooth and finished all around. Not worried about damage being done but don't want dents forming in the headband.post #477 of 5469/3/12 at 6:54am
Read all 32 pages here's my shot at helping out. It would have been great to compare all 3, but the rubbermaid was sold out. I do know lowe's carries it though, it was 15 feet up the wall on their display.
Blue Hawk ~8'' tall, $4.40 on clearance http://www.lowes.com/pd_220190-46880-CMHH-6BK_0__?productId=3455004
Kobalt (lowe brand) ~11'' tall, $10
Rubbermaid ~9.5'' tall, $12
The gladiator brand had a weird forward leaning angle, so I didn't consider that one.
here's blue hawk compared to cobalt. I believe the blue hawk is the one at the bottom of page #11 if you want pics with headphones on it.
Edited by 00birdy - 9/3/12 at 6:59ampost #478 of 5469/7/12 at 4:47pm
Here's an update of my mod of the original stand, with an HD650 and T1 now!
Cables not optimally downwards, but still better than before. It's about 1.5 inches above what they're normally be without the mod.post #479 of 54610/3/12 at 9:54ampost #480 of 54610/5/12 at 7:38am
I need a headphone stand for Sennheiser HD598 and Denon D5000
the ones at Lowes look good, anywhere i can get them in Europe?
Else i might look into Woo audio double headphone stand the black one is neat
Or i could go for the Glass stand from Audio technica, but is Denon D5000 too heavy for the AT glass stand?
If anyone make headphone stands i am alos intressed but keep in mind i looking for something Dark (black-cherry wooden)
to go with my all black Pc rig
- New Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 14 seconds ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 3 minutes ago
- › Good amp/dac to get better bass out of k7xx's 4 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › SMALL portable charger for the Cowon Plenue M 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit LISST Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse