I have not been by HD in some time, but I saw them at Walmart just a few weekends ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
New Headphone Stand - Page 32post #466 of 5447/25/12 at 7:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 5447/25/12 at 7:33am
Actually I don't have a HD near me at work so I'll try Lowes and Walmart. If they have these things, their web sites suck because there is absolutely nothing like this on either site.
EDIT: See, even past links in this thread lead to the wall mounted version:Quote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For those not near a home depot, Amazon has them as well, but for $15. Free shipping if you have prime, otherwise shipping would kill it.
Edited by jfindon - 7/25/12 at 7:37ampost #468 of 5447/25/12 at 7:48ampost #469 of 5447/25/12 at 8:17ampost #470 of 5447/25/12 at 10:09am
It does mount on the wall, this is how it's supposed to be used.
It just also makes a good headphone stand when you flip it over. :p
If you go over to the Rubbermaid Fasttrack stuff, you should be able to find it. It'll be somewhere like Garage Storage.
And if that doesn't work, amazon has them:post #471 of 5447/25/12 at 11:22am
Hahaha, oh wow, I really need to stop browsing these forums on my phone. I didn't even notice that with all the pictures shrunk down, I'm really failing here lately.
I went to Walmart at lunch, they didn't have any. I checked all around the Lawn and Garden section, outside, in the hose aisle, all they had were the winding floor units.
Maybe I'll try Lowes on the way home.
post #472 of 5447/25/12 at 2:35pm
Edited by Kosmik Panda - 7/25/12 at 2:37pmpost #473 of 5447/25/12 at 6:09pmpost #474 of 5447/25/12 at 7:42pmpost #475 of 5447/25/12 at 7:43pmpost #476 of 5447/25/12 at 8:29pm
Yeah I'm going through the rest of the thread to see what everyone else did. I know some were talking about a sample of the Tempurpedic material, or cutting a half moon shaped piece of wood etc. The metal is bare, but very smooth and finished all around. Not worried about damage being done but don't want dents forming in the headband.post #477 of 5449/3/12 at 6:54am
Read all 32 pages here's my shot at helping out. It would have been great to compare all 3, but the rubbermaid was sold out. I do know lowe's carries it though, it was 15 feet up the wall on their display.
Blue Hawk ~8'' tall, $4.40 on clearance http://www.lowes.com/pd_220190-46880-CMHH-6BK_0__?productId=3455004
Kobalt (lowe brand) ~11'' tall, $10
Rubbermaid ~9.5'' tall, $12
The gladiator brand had a weird forward leaning angle, so I didn't consider that one.
here's blue hawk compared to cobalt. I believe the blue hawk is the one at the bottom of page #11 if you want pics with headphones on it.
Edited by 00birdy - 9/3/12 at 6:59ampost #478 of 5449/7/12 at 4:47pm
Here's an update of my mod of the original stand, with an HD650 and T1 now!
Cables not optimally downwards, but still better than before. It's about 1.5 inches above what they're normally be without the mod.post #479 of 54410/3/12 at 9:54ampost #480 of 54410/5/12 at 7:38am
I need a headphone stand for Sennheiser HD598 and Denon D5000
the ones at Lowes look good, anywhere i can get them in Europe?
Else i might look into Woo audio double headphone stand the black one is neat
Or i could go for the Glass stand from Audio technica, but is Denon D5000 too heavy for the AT glass stand?
If anyone make headphone stands i am alos intressed but keep in mind i looking for something Dark (black-cherry wooden)
to go with my all black Pc rig
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best headphones for classic music 1 minute ago
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Akg k3003i 10 minutes ago
- › WTS tf10 for reshelling 10 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 11 minutes ago
- › The National Headphone Amplifier | ALO Audio 12 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)