I have not been by HD in some time, but I saw them at Walmart just a few weekends ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Worth tracking down Alessandro MS2i? Last post on 6/16/11 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Impedance Cans and Amps? Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
New Headphone Stand - Page 32post #466 of 5367/25/12 at 7:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 5367/25/12 at 7:33am
Actually I don't have a HD near me at work so I'll try Lowes and Walmart. If they have these things, their web sites suck because there is absolutely nothing like this on either site.
EDIT: See, even past links in this thread lead to the wall mounted version:Quote:Originally Posted by Carlsan
For those not near a home depot, Amazon has them as well, but for $15. Free shipping if you have prime, otherwise shipping would kill it.
Edited by jfindon - 7/25/12 at 7:37ampost #468 of 5367/25/12 at 7:48ampost #469 of 5367/25/12 at 8:17ampost #470 of 5367/25/12 at 10:09am
It does mount on the wall, this is how it's supposed to be used.
It just also makes a good headphone stand when you flip it over. :p
If you go over to the Rubbermaid Fasttrack stuff, you should be able to find it. It'll be somewhere like Garage Storage.
And if that doesn't work, amazon has them:post #471 of 5367/25/12 at 11:22am
Hahaha, oh wow, I really need to stop browsing these forums on my phone. I didn't even notice that with all the pictures shrunk down, I'm really failing here lately.
I went to Walmart at lunch, they didn't have any. I checked all around the Lawn and Garden section, outside, in the hose aisle, all they had were the winding floor units.
Maybe I'll try Lowes on the way home.
post #472 of 5367/25/12 at 2:35pm
Edited by Kosmik Panda - 7/25/12 at 2:37pmpost #473 of 5367/25/12 at 6:09pmpost #474 of 5367/25/12 at 7:42pmpost #475 of 5367/25/12 at 7:43pmpost #476 of 5367/25/12 at 8:29pm
Yeah I'm going through the rest of the thread to see what everyone else did. I know some were talking about a sample of the Tempurpedic material, or cutting a half moon shaped piece of wood etc. The metal is bare, but very smooth and finished all around. Not worried about damage being done but don't want dents forming in the headband.post #477 of 5369/3/12 at 6:54am
Read all 32 pages here's my shot at helping out. It would have been great to compare all 3, but the rubbermaid was sold out. I do know lowe's carries it though, it was 15 feet up the wall on their display.
Blue Hawk ~8'' tall, $4.40 on clearance http://www.lowes.com/pd_220190-46880-CMHH-6BK_0__?productId=3455004
Kobalt (lowe brand) ~11'' tall, $10
Rubbermaid ~9.5'' tall, $12
The gladiator brand had a weird forward leaning angle, so I didn't consider that one.
here's blue hawk compared to cobalt. I believe the blue hawk is the one at the bottom of page #11 if you want pics with headphones on it.
Edited by 00birdy - 9/3/12 at 6:59ampost #478 of 5369/7/12 at 4:47pm
Here's an update of my mod of the original stand, with an HD650 and T1 now!
Cables not optimally downwards, but still better than before. It's about 1.5 inches above what they're normally be without the mod.post #479 of 53610/3/12 at 9:54ampost #480 of 53610/5/12 at 7:38am
I need a headphone stand for Sennheiser HD598 and Denon D5000
the ones at Lowes look good, anywhere i can get them in Europe?
Else i might look into Woo audio double headphone stand the black one is neat
Or i could go for the Glass stand from Audio technica, but is Denon D5000 too heavy for the AT glass stand?
If anyone make headphone stands i am alos intressed but keep in mind i looking for something Dark (black-cherry wooden)
to go with my all black Pc rig
- New Headphone Stand
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 13 seconds ago
- › Best complete turntable setups in the $1500-$2000 range? 1 minute ago
- › Superlux HD668B are they really that good or just a cheap copycat??? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for film/game music 1 minute ago
- › Audioengine A5+ vs KRK Rokit RP6 G3 1 minute ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 2 minutes ago
- › What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › Great Modern Classical Recordings 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude