Holy crap this is impressive. Very clear layout. The only thing is that unless you have a great external DAC, other peoples' experiences through headphone out will be seriously lacking from what you heard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set. Last post on 8/18/11 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading from SE215's I need some experienced input please. Last post on 1/10/12 at 7:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What's your " go-to " IEM or portable headphone? Last post on 9/19/11 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
(Finished!!!) Review Set: UM3X, e-Q7, RE262, Triple.Fi 10, RE252, CK100, RE-Zero, Custom 3, OK1,... - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I have a Meier Corda 2Move and Asus Xonar U1. The built in audio from the laptop is ok but not stellar. There's a very noticeable noise floor with the more sensitive earphones, and it doesn't have much power output for the hard to drive ones. I have been using an external DAC/amp device for a few years now.
Can you actually get the IEM attachment to work properly/comfortably on the Ok1's? I have Ok3's and it's impossible for me.
Which was the comfiest and easy to put in? I have very strange ears and thus far the Sony style earbuds don't work for me.
Amazing review as far as sound quality, very precise.
thats a write up thats puts us all to shame, do you have any idea haw lazy your making me feel right now.
seriously though, excellent work and do you know anywhere to get the cello piece you used? i cant find it anywhere but on youtube
- (Finished!!!) Review Set: UM3X, e-Q7, RE262, Triple.Fi 10, RE252, CK100, RE-Zero, Custom 3, OK1, HJE900
- › worst date stories 46 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 56 seconds ago
- › Audio Confusion 57 seconds ago
- › Good online shop for cables in the US or retail in Manhattan? 1 minute ago
- › Where does the Headamp GS-1 Stand now? 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-300 Coming Soon! 3 minutes ago
- › Axel Grell Interview - Sennheiser High End - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Htc One 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe