Im tempted to pull the trigger on the Klipschs but other members' impressions here are holding me back...seems like $30+post might be the most reasonable price for them
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
The TH900 is magical. It's the hot rod of flagship, makes no apologies, and takes no prisoners IF, you wanna take it that far. This phone just begs to be driven, and it just keeps producing. I find...
Budget audiophile brand Brainwavz Audio is back at it, closing out 2016 and kicking off 2017 with a bevy of new earphone offerings. Their timing was just right. Shortly before leaving for an...
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 148post #2206 of 923511/10/11 at 1:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 923511/10/11 at 1:39pmQuote:
I've use them a lot and while they may be stupidly bassy, the rest, if the bass is EQ'ed down, is quite good actually. $30 is a screamin' deal for these since there basically aren't any cheaper headphones that serve the same purpose as these do, which is a fashionable portable headphone with a nice case. Also, once I get them, I'll be trying everything I can to mechanically reduce the bass and leave the rest either unchanged or improved.post #2208 of 923511/10/11 at 1:45pmIf you are asking about SQ and the like, then I find the treble to have a couple of very nasty spikes which horribly colour the sound. Yes there's tons of bass, but it's the treble which destroys these headphones. With some aggressive EQ'ing they are actually quite enjoyable. But without, avoid.
I'd say that they are easily worth the ~$70 CDN I paid for them, given that I'm not expecting incredible detail.post #2209 of 923511/10/11 at 2:08pm
My goodness. Just bought 2 HD598 yesterday, and now this. The deal very much coincided with Engadget's article which features the Image One... now my heart itches... it's gotta be a very good mobile/backup pair to abuse and use.post #2210 of 923511/10/11 at 2:57pmpost #2211 of 923511/10/11 at 3:07pmpost #2212 of 923511/10/11 at 4:06pm
One of them was me, lol; thanks for the opinions, might be nice to compare them with the ps320s I have on the way. I have a feeling ill need to EQ the Phiatons abit as well to enjoy them morepost #2213 of 923511/10/11 at 4:11pmQuote:
I was just thinking how similar the Image One and PS320 look. But the sounds probably are quite different - PS320 is analytical, while Image One appears to be quite V-shaped with too much bass.post #2214 of 923511/10/11 at 6:08pmpost #2215 of 923511/10/11 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I've use them a lot and while they may be stupidly bassy, the rest, if the bass is EQ'ed down, is quite good actually. $30 is a screamin' deal for these since there basically aren't any cheaper headphones that serve the same purpose as these do, which is a fashionable portable headphone with a nice case. Also, once I get them, I'll be trying everything I can to mechanically reduce the bass and leave the rest either unchanged or improved.
Good stuff. I could use another guilty pleasure set of cans to compliment my newly purchased HD600s.post #2216 of 923511/10/11 at 10:05pmpost #2217 of 923511/10/11 at 10:50pmpost #2218 of 923511/11/11 at 2:30ampost #2219 of 923511/11/11 at 2:30am
MEElectronics SX-31-BK 3.5mm Connector Canal Noise-Sealing Earbud (Black)
$5 off w/ promo code EMCJJJJ23, ends 11/13
$4.99 ShippedReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 headphones 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › FS: LCD3F 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 - Ivory [Wired] [iOS inline mic] Like New... 8 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 9 minutes ago
- › Computer 3.5 mm port making noise 9 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by SoundApprentice
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear