You should them a link to this thread.
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Ultrasone's commitment to customer service - Page 4post #46 of 29910/18/10 at 3:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 29910/18/10 at 3:17pmpost #48 of 29910/18/10 at 3:34pmQuote:
Nope, not at all. My friend wasn't lieing when he said never to get a Ultrasone.post #49 of 29910/18/10 at 3:48pmpost #50 of 29910/18/10 at 4:02pmpost #51 of 29910/18/10 at 4:09pm
Thanks, David, for bringing this up to the community's attention.
Just last night I was checking out the PRO 900 as a potential purchase to complement what I currently have. Well, I'm not considering it anymore, and will wait to see how your situation pans out.post #52 of 29910/18/10 at 4:10pmQuote:
I suggest everyone who reads this +1 it but in succession, so the next guy says +2
link them to it in a few days when it reaches +100 or higher lol
+1post #53 of 29910/18/10 at 4:22pmpost #54 of 29910/18/10 at 4:23pmpost #55 of 29910/18/10 at 4:25pm
Is it standard practice for headphone companies to want copies of your drivers license and proof of address (cell phone bill, bank statement, etc)? Ultrasone wanted that before they would process my order- so I canceled and ordered from a retailer. What was funny is that I had originally wanted to order from the manufacturers website to avoid any shenanigans, and only ended up getting them.
Hopefully the PRO2900's I got a couple weeks ago don't ever have any problems. Does anyone know of that Verizon mix up, where they confused $.02 and .02 cents? Not really the same scenario, but still.post #56 of 29910/18/10 at 4:32pm
I just went to the Ultrasone website and send them an email directing them to this thread. It will be interesting to see if anyone at Ultrasone picks up the ball. Good luck Dave.post #57 of 29910/18/10 at 4:33pmpost #58 of 29910/18/10 at 4:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by Anaxilus
Terrible. I have a 580 atm and will ride that train till it stops. I have no further consideration of an Ultrasone product till they get their act together. People complain about Monster and this crap goes on? I never would have bought the 580s had I known about this and will no longer recommend them to anyone.
Best wishes David and other unknown victims out there.
Hey OP I feel for you. I haven't bought Ultrasones before but now that you have brought this to light, I will probably not buy them until drastic changes occur. Hey, if a firm can manage themselves internally, how can you have any confidence in their products.
From what you have said, you seem like a very careful person. I respect that. You know I've always wondered how it is like to work at a small company like Ultrasone, who mainly produces music products. One would expect that speciallization would result in better expertise and care in the after sales department. Sad.
Speaking of Monster, as bad as their Dre products are, they are known to have great customer service. I've had friends who got free repairs or replacements for their Monster headphones, even outside of the warranty. It just shows how important after-sales service is to companies that produce products that will be constantly used.
Also, I've been thinking about the Beats Pro, any thoughts on that? I'm really digging the portability of it. None of my "good" headphones are portable in any situation. Also, the fact that the earcup can swing is something that I believe will really suit my purposes when listening to my music.
Again, best of luck, fellow head-fi er.
PS: Oh and of course +4
Edited by blitzraider - 10/18/10 at 4:44pmpost #59 of 29910/18/10 at 5:51pm
I do hope Ultrasone is reading this thread. I was deciding which model to get, and when doing a search for Ultrasone, I found this thread.
I will NOT be buying anything from them. They just lost a sale on some Pro 750s.post #60 of 29910/18/10 at 6:03pmQuote:
Agreed! My Ed. 8 pangs have long subsided due to this information. For better isolation I'll stick with my SE535s.
- Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › 70-100 dollar headphones for music and gaming 14 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 28 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 44 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear