Great response. # added. I guess I'll hang on to my HFI580 now.
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Ultrasone's commitment to customer service - Page 17post #241 of 29910/20/10 at 12:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #242 of 29910/20/10 at 1:34pm
Thank you for stepping up to the plate and having the courage to face this forum pubicly.
It this is an indication of how the new "sheriff" will be handling things then Ultrasone selected a good person for the job.post #243 of 29910/20/10 at 1:50pm
Thanks Randy, nice to see Ultrasone step up here and remedy the situation. Makes me more comfortable with my new Ed8 Limited. The 10's we'll see how the economy treats me.post #244 of 29910/20/10 at 2:27pmAlright, the thread is open again.
A reminder: no personal attacks.
We are keeping a close eye on this thread. If there are personal attacks or if flamebait gets tossed around, those posts will be removed and the offenders will be dealt with appropriately.
Edited by Uncle Erik - 10/20/10 at 4:24pmpost #245 of 29910/20/10 at 4:35pmpost #246 of 29910/20/10 at 4:54pm
Happy to hear this is getting resolved, I think my next pair of phones may be Ultrasones now that there seems to be some leadership and accountability at the US branch.post #247 of 29910/20/10 at 4:58pmThread Starter
I want to address earlier posts which were removed. I have been wholly honest regarding the situation.
I want to also say. My dealings with Randy Fuchs thus far have been extremely pleasant. He appears eager to please and appears to be committed to righting this situation. I will comment further on this matter this weekend after I spend some time with the new pair.
I thank each and every one of you who made your support public and I believe this made a huge difference. When this resolves, each and every one of you will be receiving a personal email from me. And as a result of this, I have already contacted Jude discussing how to become a contributing member so that I can help ensure that this site stays alive and well-maintained for many years to come.
Thank you all very much!
Edited by DavidMahler - 10/20/10 at 5:11pmpost #248 of 29910/20/10 at 5:02pmpost #249 of 29910/20/10 at 5:15pmpost #250 of 29910/20/10 at 5:24pmpost #251 of 29910/20/10 at 5:33pmpost #252 of 29910/20/10 at 6:11pmpost #253 of 29910/20/10 at 6:37pmpost #254 of 29910/20/10 at 7:05pm
- Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › New tube amp: the Cayin HA-1A MK2 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear