Great response. # added. I guess I'll hang on to my HFI580 now.
Related Forum Threads
- Help me find a new pair of over-ear headphones! Last post on 10/5/12 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH 940 - one of the best closed? Last post on 10/17/16 at 11:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Look what i got! only 500 in the world! Last post on 10/8/11 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Street headphone suggestions under $150? Last post on 9/22/11 at 9:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
Ultrasone's commitment to customer service - Page 17post #241 of 29910/20/10 at 12:15pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #242 of 29910/20/10 at 1:34pm
Thank you for stepping up to the plate and having the courage to face this forum pubicly.
It this is an indication of how the new "sheriff" will be handling things then Ultrasone selected a good person for the job.post #243 of 29910/20/10 at 1:50pm
Thanks Randy, nice to see Ultrasone step up here and remedy the situation. Makes me more comfortable with my new Ed8 Limited. The 10's we'll see how the economy treats me.post #244 of 29910/20/10 at 2:27pmAlright, the thread is open again.
A reminder: no personal attacks.
We are keeping a close eye on this thread. If there are personal attacks or if flamebait gets tossed around, those posts will be removed and the offenders will be dealt with appropriately.
Edited by Uncle Erik - 10/20/10 at 4:24pmpost #245 of 29910/20/10 at 4:35pmpost #246 of 29910/20/10 at 4:54pm
Happy to hear this is getting resolved, I think my next pair of phones may be Ultrasones now that there seems to be some leadership and accountability at the US branch.post #247 of 29910/20/10 at 4:58pmThread Starter
I want to address earlier posts which were removed. I have been wholly honest regarding the situation.
I want to also say. My dealings with Randy Fuchs thus far have been extremely pleasant. He appears eager to please and appears to be committed to righting this situation. I will comment further on this matter this weekend after I spend some time with the new pair.
I thank each and every one of you who made your support public and I believe this made a huge difference. When this resolves, each and every one of you will be receiving a personal email from me. And as a result of this, I have already contacted Jude discussing how to become a contributing member so that I can help ensure that this site stays alive and well-maintained for many years to come.
Thank you all very much!
Edited by DavidMahler - 10/20/10 at 5:11pmpost #248 of 29910/20/10 at 5:02pmpost #249 of 29910/20/10 at 5:15pmpost #250 of 29910/20/10 at 5:24pmpost #251 of 29910/20/10 at 5:33pmpost #252 of 29910/20/10 at 6:11pmpost #253 of 29910/20/10 at 6:37pmpost #254 of 29910/20/10 at 7:05pm
- Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing V-MODA REMIX - World's First Portable Heapdhone... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 11 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear