I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DTX900, which are really nice. Anyone knows how to take off the earpads and clean/wash them ?
Related Forum Threads
- Are they new? Beyerdynamic Trendline DTX 900's Last post on 9/11/10 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 29/11/10 at 2:22pm
Reach under the rim of the pads in the earcup and lightly pull outward. If they are anything like the other beyer's they should come right off.
For washing, I would wet a cloth and put some mild shampoo in it and lather it up then start rubbing the pads with it. When you are done you could rinse the cloth off and use it to get the shampoo off the pads. All there is left to do is let them air dry.
Edited by Zombie_X - 9/11/10 at 2:24pm
- Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 1 second ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 48 seconds ago
- › I'm new to high res music but don't know if i should continue... 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 8 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 9 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 9 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3