I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DTX900, which are really nice. Anyone knows how to take off the earpads and clean/wash them ?
Related Forum Threads
- Are they new? Beyerdynamic Trendline DTX 900's Last post on 9/11/10 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the portable...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 29/11/10 at 2:22pm
Reach under the rim of the pads in the earcup and lightly pull outward. If they are anything like the other beyer's they should come right off.
For washing, I would wet a cloth and put some mild shampoo in it and lather it up then start rubbing the pads with it. When you are done you could rinse the cloth off and use it to get the shampoo off the pads. All there is left to do is let them air dry.
Edited by Zombie_X - 9/11/10 at 2:24pm
- Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 33 seconds ago
- › Any other option than the COP+ for my needs and budget ? 55 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Over Ear - Blue Denim - Like new in Box --... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2