I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DTX900, which are really nice. Anyone knows how to take off the earpads and clean/wash them ?
Related Forum Threads
- Are they new? Beyerdynamic Trendline DTX 900's Last post on 9/11/10 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 11/13/14 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic online dealer Last post on 1/3/12 at 5:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a high end headphone that isnt too large - AKG K702 gives me neck pain! Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 29/11/10 at 2:22pm
Reach under the rim of the pads in the earcup and lightly pull outward. If they are anything like the other beyer's they should come right off.
For washing, I would wet a cloth and put some mild shampoo in it and lather it up then start rubbing the pads with it. When you are done you could rinse the cloth off and use it to get the shampoo off the pads. All there is left to do is let them air dry.
Edited by Zombie_X - 9/11/10 at 2:24pm
- Beyerdynamic DTX900 earpads wash
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 52 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 55 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › In search for balanced sounding eaphones in 50-100€ range 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › First Amp: Magni 2 for the HD600s? 3 minutes ago
- › JVC JA-S55 Integrated Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)