OK.......how do you know what serial number you have? I didn't see anything that identified that in my order.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandSchiittagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 1/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Woo WA3 versus Schiit Valhalla Last post on 1/19/12 at 7:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a good combo for Sennheiser's HD650 Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/26/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings. - Page 2post #16 of 4039/1/10 at 6:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4039/2/10 at 7:27ampost #18 of 4039/2/10 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #19 of 4039/2/10 at 8:17am
man. the number 8 really is pretty special in chinese culture, eh?
post #20 of 4039/2/10 at 8:59am
Now that's a special special request.
Sep 2, 2010 3:38 AM -- On FedEx vehicle for delivery -- South San Francisco
And I'm at work! Boo hoo hoo.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 9:16ampost #21 of 4039/2/10 at 9:45ampost #22 of 4039/2/10 at 11:58am
I just got an email from my neighbor and he said that FedEx just delivered a box from Schiit Audio. I guess it is sitting on the front porch. At any rate: it's there and I'm here. Boo hoo. Another 5-1/2 hours before I can open it. Time for PTO.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 11:59ampost #23 of 4039/2/10 at 2:35pmpost #24 of 4039/2/10 at 3:08pm
^ Shouldn't I let those tubes burn-in for at least a few minutes? And while that's happening a nice cold glass of beer is in order. I'm afraid, though, that that might alter my SQ perception just a tad though. I shall see! (Or I shall Hear!) Hehehe.post #25 of 4039/2/10 at 3:29pmpost #26 of 4039/2/10 at 3:48pmpost #27 of 4039/2/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
You can take pics of the unboxing, as well as give us your impressions on build quality and heat output.post #28 of 4039/2/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
Great idea. I will certainly do that before brew time. So I expect to be off of work in 50 minites and back at home a half hour after that so I should start to take pictures of the unboxing at about 5:30 PM PDT and post them perhaps by 5:45 or so. "News at 11."post #29 of 4039/2/10 at 5:03pmpost #30 of 4039/2/10 at 5:15pm
- Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 second ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 seconds ago
- › Has anybody seen this comfort mod kit for Grado headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 2 minutes ago
- › Which extra high end headphone to get ? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? ( updated on 7/11/2014) 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Making the jump for a DAC 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3