OK.......how do you know what serial number you have? I didn't see anything that identified that in my order.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandSchiittagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 1/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Woo WA3 versus Schiit Valhalla Last post on 10/29/15 at 12:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a good combo for Sennheiser's HD650 Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings. - Page 2post #16 of 4049/1/10 at 6:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4049/2/10 at 7:27ampost #18 of 4049/2/10 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #19 of 4049/2/10 at 8:17am
man. the number 8 really is pretty special in chinese culture, eh?
post #20 of 4049/2/10 at 8:59am
Now that's a special special request.
Sep 2, 2010 3:38 AM -- On FedEx vehicle for delivery -- South San Francisco
And I'm at work! Boo hoo hoo.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 9:16ampost #21 of 4049/2/10 at 9:45ampost #22 of 4049/2/10 at 11:58am
I just got an email from my neighbor and he said that FedEx just delivered a box from Schiit Audio. I guess it is sitting on the front porch. At any rate: it's there and I'm here. Boo hoo. Another 5-1/2 hours before I can open it. Time for PTO.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 11:59ampost #23 of 4049/2/10 at 2:35pmpost #24 of 4049/2/10 at 3:08pm
^ Shouldn't I let those tubes burn-in for at least a few minutes? And while that's happening a nice cold glass of beer is in order. I'm afraid, though, that that might alter my SQ perception just a tad though. I shall see! (Or I shall Hear!) Hehehe.post #25 of 4049/2/10 at 3:29pmpost #26 of 4049/2/10 at 3:48pmpost #27 of 4049/2/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
You can take pics of the unboxing, as well as give us your impressions on build quality and heat output.post #28 of 4049/2/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
Great idea. I will certainly do that before brew time. So I expect to be off of work in 50 minites and back at home a half hour after that so I should start to take pictures of the unboxing at about 5:30 PM PDT and post them perhaps by 5:45 or so. "News at 11."post #29 of 4049/2/10 at 5:03pmpost #30 of 4049/2/10 at 5:15pm
*tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* ....
- Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 3 seconds ago
- › Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17 22 seconds ago
- › Looking for crispy metallic (not metal genre) / metal pounding... 22 seconds ago
- › WTB JVC FX 1100 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 5 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear