OK.......how do you know what serial number you have? I didn't see anything that identified that in my order.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandSchiittagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 1/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Woo WA3 versus Schiit Valhalla Last post on 10/29/15 at 12:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a good combo for Sennheiser's HD650 Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings. - Page 2post #16 of 4049/1/10 at 6:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4049/2/10 at 7:27ampost #18 of 4049/2/10 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #19 of 4049/2/10 at 8:17am
man. the number 8 really is pretty special in chinese culture, eh?
post #20 of 4049/2/10 at 8:59am
Now that's a special special request.
Sep 2, 2010 3:38 AM -- On FedEx vehicle for delivery -- South San Francisco
And I'm at work! Boo hoo hoo.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 9:16ampost #21 of 4049/2/10 at 9:45ampost #22 of 4049/2/10 at 11:58am
I just got an email from my neighbor and he said that FedEx just delivered a box from Schiit Audio. I guess it is sitting on the front porch. At any rate: it's there and I'm here. Boo hoo. Another 5-1/2 hours before I can open it. Time for PTO.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 11:59ampost #23 of 4049/2/10 at 2:35pmpost #24 of 4049/2/10 at 3:08pm
^ Shouldn't I let those tubes burn-in for at least a few minutes? And while that's happening a nice cold glass of beer is in order. I'm afraid, though, that that might alter my SQ perception just a tad though. I shall see! (Or I shall Hear!) Hehehe.post #25 of 4049/2/10 at 3:29pmpost #26 of 4049/2/10 at 3:48pmpost #27 of 4049/2/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
You can take pics of the unboxing, as well as give us your impressions on build quality and heat output.post #28 of 4049/2/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
Great idea. I will certainly do that before brew time. So I expect to be off of work in 50 minites and back at home a half hour after that so I should start to take pictures of the unboxing at about 5:30 PM PDT and post them perhaps by 5:45 or so. "News at 11."post #29 of 4049/2/10 at 5:03pmpost #30 of 4049/2/10 at 5:15pm
*tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* ....
- Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › What amplifier to get around 100 dollars? 2 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › I just got my HD600... you know the drill... 3 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria UK Review Tour 3 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 5 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 6 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...