OK.......how do you know what serial number you have? I didn't see anything that identified that in my order.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandSchiittagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 1/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Woo WA3 versus Schiit Valhalla Last post on 1/19/12 at 7:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a good combo for Sennheiser's HD650 Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings. - Page 2post #16 of 4039/1/10 at 6:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4039/2/10 at 7:27ampost #18 of 4039/2/10 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #19 of 4039/2/10 at 8:17am
man. the number 8 really is pretty special in chinese culture, eh?
post #20 of 4039/2/10 at 8:59am
Now that's a special special request.
Sep 2, 2010 3:38 AM -- On FedEx vehicle for delivery -- South San Francisco
And I'm at work! Boo hoo hoo.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 9:16ampost #21 of 4039/2/10 at 9:45ampost #22 of 4039/2/10 at 11:58am
I just got an email from my neighbor and he said that FedEx just delivered a box from Schiit Audio. I guess it is sitting on the front porch. At any rate: it's there and I'm here. Boo hoo. Another 5-1/2 hours before I can open it. Time for PTO.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 11:59ampost #23 of 4039/2/10 at 2:35pmpost #24 of 4039/2/10 at 3:08pm
^ Shouldn't I let those tubes burn-in for at least a few minutes? And while that's happening a nice cold glass of beer is in order. I'm afraid, though, that that might alter my SQ perception just a tad though. I shall see! (Or I shall Hear!) Hehehe.post #25 of 4039/2/10 at 3:29pmpost #26 of 4039/2/10 at 3:48pmpost #27 of 4039/2/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
You can take pics of the unboxing, as well as give us your impressions on build quality and heat output.post #28 of 4039/2/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
Great idea. I will certainly do that before brew time. So I expect to be off of work in 50 minites and back at home a half hour after that so I should start to take pictures of the unboxing at about 5:30 PM PDT and post them perhaps by 5:45 or so. "News at 11."post #29 of 4039/2/10 at 5:03pmpost #30 of 4039/2/10 at 5:15pm
- Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 44 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 6 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)