OK.......how do you know what serial number you have? I didn't see anything that identified that in my order.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 1/11/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/31/10
- brandSchiittagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by System, 8/31/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 1/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Woo WA3 versus Schiit Valhalla Last post on 4/5/15 at 11:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Valhalla Review Last post on 7/18/12 at 4:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is this a good combo for Sennheiser's HD650 Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings. - Page 2post #16 of 4049/1/10 at 6:01amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4049/2/10 at 7:27ampost #18 of 4049/2/10 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #19 of 4049/2/10 at 8:17am
man. the number 8 really is pretty special in chinese culture, eh?
post #20 of 4049/2/10 at 8:59am
Now that's a special special request.
Sep 2, 2010 3:38 AM -- On FedEx vehicle for delivery -- South San Francisco
And I'm at work! Boo hoo hoo.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 9:16ampost #21 of 4049/2/10 at 9:45ampost #22 of 4049/2/10 at 11:58am
I just got an email from my neighbor and he said that FedEx just delivered a box from Schiit Audio. I guess it is sitting on the front porch. At any rate: it's there and I'm here. Boo hoo. Another 5-1/2 hours before I can open it. Time for PTO.
Edited by Clayton SF - 9/2/10 at 11:59ampost #23 of 4049/2/10 at 2:35pmpost #24 of 4049/2/10 at 3:08pm
^ Shouldn't I let those tubes burn-in for at least a few minutes? And while that's happening a nice cold glass of beer is in order. I'm afraid, though, that that might alter my SQ perception just a tad though. I shall see! (Or I shall Hear!) Hehehe.post #25 of 4049/2/10 at 3:29pmpost #26 of 4049/2/10 at 3:48pmpost #27 of 4049/2/10 at 3:50pmQuote:
You can take pics of the unboxing, as well as give us your impressions on build quality and heat output.post #28 of 4049/2/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
Great idea. I will certainly do that before brew time. So I expect to be off of work in 50 minites and back at home a half hour after that so I should start to take pictures of the unboxing at about 5:30 PM PDT and post them perhaps by 5:45 or so. "News at 11."post #29 of 4049/2/10 at 5:03pmpost #30 of 4049/2/10 at 5:15pm
- Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2