Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation / Discussion Thread - Page 455post #6811 of 72762/16/14 at 10:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6812 of 72762/16/14 at 11:44pmpost #6813 of 72762/17/14 at 3:01am
Like previously mentioned, it depends on the amp/source.
I really like the T1's for rock but prefer the HE-6's and HD800's.
Really though there is no best in hifi, it just comes down to personal taste and synergy.
Edited by nigeljames - 2/17/14 at 3:05ampost #6814 of 72762/17/14 at 3:30amQuote:
+1post #6815 of 72762/18/14 at 3:38ampost #6816 of 72762/18/14 at 4:37amQuote:
Are you using solid state amplification?
I am really enjoying the T1 + Bottlehead Crack combination.post #6817 of 72762/18/14 at 5:06ampost #6818 of 72762/18/14 at 5:32ampost #6819 of 72762/18/14 at 7:09amQuote:
The T1 aggravates my tinnitus and I uses it much less I used to because of this.
I use Senn hd600s but for tinnitus the Senn hd650 was the least offensive headphone I've heard.post #6820 of 72762/18/14 at 7:54ampost #6821 of 72762/18/14 at 7:59ampost #6822 of 72762/18/14 at 8:02ampost #6823 of 72762/18/14 at 12:25pmI have troubles with treble sensitivity with T1s occasionally too, but I found the damping mods sucked the life (and space) out if the T1's sound.
For me now, sensitivity to treble means I need to relax, get more sleep and possibly see my chiro.post #6824 of 72762/18/14 at 1:15pmQuote:
+2post #6825 of 72762/19/14 at 9:43am
Hi all I am hoping for a little info.
Wondering if anybody knows what the latest batch of serial numbers are for T1 or HD800 I am just curious about how many of these phones are in circulation.
If anybody has brought new recently I am not after your exact number just the thousands and hundreds would be ideal
Edited by JamieMcC - 2/19/14 at 9:48am
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation / Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Looking for new Over-ear Headphones 41 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 1 minute ago
- › Driver cups (resonance) 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 5 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears V6 6 minutes ago
- › Misleading recommendations on HE-400? 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob