Looking for some gym earphones with strong bass response and decent mids. They need to have at least a start/stop/ff and ideally even the volume controls.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best iPhone 4 Full Control Earphones under 100$?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/28/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 2/10/15 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 2:36 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best iPhone 4 Full Control Earphones under 100$?
post #1 of 3
7/26/10 at 4:55pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
7/26/10 at 8:31pm
post #3 of 3
7/27/10 at 1:21pm
The choices are surprising limited considering the popularity of iphones/ipods. For gym use I have some NuForce NE-7m. Good bass, comfortable, decent isolation and track control/clicker on the cable. No volume control tho. $50 on Amazon.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best iPhone 4 Full Control Earphones under 100$?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2885 Active Users (471 Members and 2414 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A Comparison of different Virtual Surround Sound on the same Audio... 10 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 11 minutes ago
- › Cracks and Pops in the Lyr 12 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 17 minutes ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 17 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 18 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2