Looks like Howard was pretty pleased he was on camera
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudezetagged by System, 6/22/10
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/10
- productCavalli Audio Liquid Firetagged by System, 4/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/27/10
- productLeben CS-300Xtagged by System, 6/30/10
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 7/19/10
- productMeier Audio Concertotagged by System, 7/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 9/11/16 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The absolute BEST amp for the LCD-3 (only vote if you have heard the mjolnir and at least one... Last post on 11/12/15 at 7:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Leben CS600 in DC area -- anyone with LCD2, T1, GS1000, HD800, 702 who wants to listen? Last post on 2/20/15 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 - Page 322post #4816 of 87686/20/12 at 7:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4817 of 87686/21/12 at 5:34pmpost #4818 of 87686/28/12 at 10:44pmpost #4819 of 87686/29/12 at 6:09ampost #4820 of 87686/29/12 at 9:16amQuote:
Some people like the Icon HDP ($450) and the CEntrance DACmini ($800) with LCD-2s. I haven’t heard them personally, so it’s just to make you aware of those products (and maybe get people with first hand experience to comment on them).post #4821 of 87686/29/12 at 9:53am
The Icon HDP is an alright match for the LCD-2, and it keeps the dark flavor sometimes attributed to the cans, but you would do better with something that has more power and a neutral signature, e.g. the NFB-10SE. I enjoyed the HDP a lot more for my Denon D7000s than my LCD-2s.post #4822 of 87686/29/12 at 10:08ampost #4823 of 87686/29/12 at 10:29amQuote:
While this is not my go to set up for the LCD-2 (I prefer tubes or the power of the Pioneer SX1250), the ODAC+O2amp is a tough combo to beat on a budget, and if you get individual units it can be a good transportable rig (I can fit it and the LCD-2's in the LCD travel case) if you have a laptop as a source.post #4824 of 87686/29/12 at 10:56amQuote:
Sounds fantastic with mine. The big rig does offer a little more, but if I had to, I could certainly live with the O2, ODAC, and LCD-2.post #4825 of 87686/29/12 at 12:02pmQuote:
Could I get some background on the ODAC and O2? I am unfamiliar with them.
Thanks!post #4826 of 87686/29/12 at 1:31pmQuote:
They're a DAC & amp designed with measurements in mind. I can't link you, but if you google it you should be able to find them.post #4827 of 87686/29/12 at 6:10pmQuote:
Looks good. Backordered I see. The good ones always seem to be!post #4828 of 87686/29/12 at 7:22pmpost #4829 of 87686/29/12 at 7:33pmpost #4830 of 87687/2/12 at 8:23am
I’m considering buying a pair of Audeze LCD-2’s. I use an older Mcintosh intergraded amp as a headphone amp. I also listen to vinyl.
Does anyone have experience with this set up using the LCD-2’s?
Most reviews use a separate headphone amp with digital music. I'm using Senn HD650's now
- Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Replacing cable on ATH M50 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-N3AP and XBA-N1AP — Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-V55 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones vs Speakers -- an Inconvenient Truth 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear