- 7 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Omaha
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??
Related Forum Threads
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: TF10 lifespan? Last post on 1/9/12 at 9:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for easy to wear, high isolating IEMs Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider TinyEar IEM Reviews Last post on 1/22/12 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??post #1 of 53/29/10 at 5:16amThread StarterDoes anyone know if you can get an extended cord for the IE30s? 46" just isn't going to cut for me. Just wondering thanks!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 53/29/10 at 6:09ampost #3 of 53/29/10 at 8:46ampost #4 of 53/29/11 at 7:41pmpost #5 of 53/4/13 at 2:19am
Westone EPIC cables fit M-Audio IE-30s perfectly.
Original replacement cables are very hard to come by, since the unit is out of production and the brand itself has gone defunct.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 2852 Active Users (630 Members and 2222 Guests)
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 12 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 22 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Burn in 5 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)