- 7 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Omaha
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??
Related Forum Threads
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: TF10 lifespan? Last post on 1/9/12 at 9:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for easy to wear, high isolating IEMs Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spider TinyEar IEM Reviews Last post on 1/22/12 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??post #1 of 53/29/10 at 5:16amThread StarterDoes anyone know if you can get an extended cord for the IE30s? 46" just isn't going to cut for me. Just wondering thanks!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 53/29/10 at 6:09ampost #3 of 53/29/10 at 8:46ampost #4 of 53/29/11 at 7:41pmpost #5 of 53/4/13 at 2:19am
Westone EPIC cables fit M-Audio IE-30s perfectly.
Original replacement cables are very hard to come by, since the unit is out of production and the brand itself has gone defunct.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M Audio IE 30 - extended cord??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 2896 Active Users (522 Members and 2374 Guests)
- › HiFiman HE-500 Headphones with custom audiophile cable and amp 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a 2.1 powered speaker setup for my computer, to be used... 2 minutes ago
- › EPH100-SL / JVC FXD80 / BRAINWAVZ M2 - Recommendations appreciated 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)