or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 144

post #2146 of 16803

This thread is growing much faster than I can keep up. That's some good stuff here...wallets may disagree however :)

post #2147 of 16803
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxShot View Post

Joker would you mind doing a comparassion in sizes of the meelec series? This thread is great stuff too. :)


Sure, here we are:

 

Meelectronics sizes.jpg

 

 

These are the only ones I have on hand. Order is as follows (left->right):

Top: M11/M11+, M16, M21, M31, CW31, CX21

Bottom: M9, RX11, CC51, A151, SP51

 

Come to think of it, I might own too many Meelec earphones.



Quote:
Originally Posted by esanthosh View Post

It's getting close to #150. So, which one would be the special #150? I hope it's FX700 or the 'always-on-the-back-burner' TF10.......or is it something else? popcorn.gif


It won't be the TF10 because if I post all the UE reviews at once as I've been planning to it will hit 155 or so wink.gif. I actually passed 150 a long time ago (I have at least a dozen not-yet-added reviews). If I had to make an educated guess as to which was really the 150th to be reviewed, it's probably the Meelec A151 or ECCI PR401 (all hail tongue_smile.gif).

post #2148 of 16803

I've just been keeping tabs on something about the number of earphones reviewed and the number of pages on this thread.

 

Joker, ya planning to keep ahead of the 1 IEM reviewed per page record that's been going on for a while now? ;D

post #2149 of 16803

^ Hasn't he already? It's 146 IEMs in the review and we are on the 144th page :)

 

@lJokerl,

 

(muffled voice) A151 / PR401?  frown.gif. (normal voice) But, it's the #150 posted that I care about (tries to fake a straight face).

 

#200 should be here by 2012, but at this rate, I won't be surprised if it's reached this year wink.gif

 

post #2150 of 16803

^ He is

 

Last times I checked in, he was at these numbers IIRC

 

140/139,140,141

142/141,142

144/142,143

146/143,144

 

Its kinda like a fun, but somewhat stressful, game of small leapfrogging *wide grin*

 

:D

post #2151 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

 

Come to think of it, I might own too many Meelec earphones.


At least you have different models.  I have 3 M6's and don't know how or why.  blink.gifwink.gif

post #2152 of 16803

:/ So all the newer ones are longer than the older ones!  At least m series wise.

post #2153 of 16803

@Anaxilus: Different colour variations?

post #2154 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post

@Anaxilus: Different colour variations?


I have one clear that was butchered for the sake of science.  Two black 'P's (went black to avoid green cable syndrome, once you go black....).  One for working out, other backup or what not.  I guess once the booze wore off I could remember.  wink.gif  Reminds me, I'm due some Scotch per Shane's orders!

post #2155 of 16803

This forum makes my daily visit to Headfi complete...kudos to ljokerl!

 

Chances to put the JVC-Victor FX7000 here? IMO they are the best in timbre and bass extension. Also I noticed UE TF10s are also not included...

post #2156 of 16803
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post

I've just been keeping tabs on something about the number of earphones reviewed and the number of pages on this thread.

 

Joker, ya planning to keep ahead of the 1 IEM reviewed per page record that's been going on for a while now? ;D

 

I've never even noticed that before. For a while I kept track of the number views of this thread, which until the 120th IEM or so hovered at ~1000 per each addition. However, the views really shot up recently and are now growing by 10k+ a month. There's no way I can consistently review that many earphones each month so I've given up on that. I guess the 1 IEM per page thing is more up to you guys than me. This thread does get buried once in a while and can go a few days with no posts.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by esanthosh View Post

#200 should be here by 2012, but at this rate, I won't be surprised if it's reached this year wink.gif



I just double-checked and I could easily push it above 160 tomorrow if I wanted to. I won't - for various reasons - but definitely on track for 200 by fall. I've got a bit of a change planned for the rating system which will coincide with the 150th review. Now I need to figure out which filler review to use before that.

 

 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by kingice10 View Post

This forum makes my daily visit to Headfi complete...kudos to ljokerl!

 

Chances to put the JVC-Victor FX7000 here? IMO they are the best in timbre and bass extension. Also I noticed UE TF10s are also not included...


There's a list of upcoming reviews on the front page, below the table.

post #2157 of 16803

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get some Beats in here, so we can direct people to this thread. It's a REALLY good amount of reviews, but it's not really going to help a "mainstream" guy realize what's out there. He'd just say something like "Pff, I'm sure my Beats would rate a 10 if they were on there". Know what I mean? Or maybe iBuds, for reference.

post #2158 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrocheesium View Post

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get some Beats in here, so we can direct people to this thread. It's a REALLY good amount of reviews, but it's not really going to help a "mainstream" guy realize what's out there. He'd just say something like "Pff, I'm sure my Beats would rate a 10 if they were on there". Know what I mean? Or maybe iBuds, for reference.


This is the IEM thread. Joker has reviewed the Beats Solo in the regular portable thread. In this one he's done the Beats Tours, Lil Jams, and all of the turbines.

post #2159 of 16803

I meant the Beats Tours, guess I missed that one! I'll go read it... EDIT:: Oh. blink.gif

 

Turbines are in the Beats line? Didn't know that either. Learning somethin new every day!

post #2160 of 16803

No they aren't, the turbine line isn't part of the Beats line. Prove me otherwise. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)