This thread is growing much faster than I can keep up. That's some good stuff here...wallets may disagree however :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 144post #2146 of 168362/23/11 at 9:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2147 of 168362/23/11 at 9:30pmThread StarterQuote:
Sure, here we are:
These are the only ones I have on hand. Order is as follows (left->right):
Top: M11/M11+, M16, M21, M31, CW31, CX21
Bottom: M9, RX11, CC51, A151, SP51
Come to think of it, I might own too many Meelec earphones.Quote:
It won't be the TF10 because if I post all the UE reviews at once as I've been planning to it will hit 155 or so . I actually passed 150 a long time ago (I have at least a dozen not-yet-added reviews). If I had to make an educated guess as to which was really the 150th to be reviewed, it's probably the Meelec A151 or ECCI PR401 (all hail ).post #2148 of 168362/23/11 at 10:01pm
I've just been keeping tabs on something about the number of earphones reviewed and the number of pages on this thread.
Joker, ya planning to keep ahead of the 1 IEM reviewed per page record that's been going on for a while now? ;Dpost #2149 of 168362/23/11 at 10:15pm
^ Hasn't he already? It's 146 IEMs in the review and we are on the 144th page :)
(muffled voice) A151 / PR401? . (normal voice) But, it's the #150 posted that I care about (tries to fake a straight face).
#200 should be here by 2012, but at this rate, I won't be surprised if it's reached this yearpost #2150 of 168362/23/11 at 10:26pm
^ He is
Last times I checked in, he was at these numbers IIRC
Its kinda like a fun, but somewhat stressful, game of small leapfrogging *wide grin*
:Dpost #2151 of 168362/23/11 at 10:47pm
At least you have different models. I have 3 M6's and don't know how or why.post #2152 of 168362/23/11 at 11:38pmpost #2153 of 168362/23/11 at 11:56pmpost #2154 of 168362/24/11 at 12:43am
I have one clear that was butchered for the sake of science. Two black 'P's (went black to avoid green cable syndrome, once you go black....). One for working out, other backup or what not. I guess once the booze wore off I could remember. Reminds me, I'm due some Scotch per Shane's orders!post #2155 of 168362/24/11 at 12:48am
This forum makes my daily visit to Headfi complete...kudos to ljokerl!
Chances to put the JVC-Victor FX7000 here? IMO they are the best in timbre and bass extension. Also I noticed UE TF10s are also not included...post #2156 of 168362/24/11 at 2:00amThread StarterQuote:
I've never even noticed that before. For a while I kept track of the number views of this thread, which until the 120th IEM or so hovered at ~1000 per each addition. However, the views really shot up recently and are now growing by 10k+ a month. There's no way I can consistently review that many earphones each month so I've given up on that. I guess the 1 IEM per page thing is more up to you guys than me. This thread does get buried once in a while and can go a few days with no posts.Quote:
I just double-checked and I could easily push it above 160 tomorrow if I wanted to. I won't - for various reasons - but definitely on track for 200 by fall. I've got a bit of a change planned for the rating system which will coincide with the 150th review. Now I need to figure out which filler review to use before that.Quote:
There's a list of upcoming reviews on the front page, below the table.post #2157 of 168362/24/11 at 1:11pm
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get some Beats in here, so we can direct people to this thread. It's a REALLY good amount of reviews, but it's not really going to help a "mainstream" guy realize what's out there. He'd just say something like "Pff, I'm sure my Beats would rate a 10 if they were on there". Know what I mean? Or maybe iBuds, for reference.post #2158 of 168362/24/11 at 1:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by macrocheesium
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get some Beats in here, so we can direct people to this thread. It's a REALLY good amount of reviews, but it's not really going to help a "mainstream" guy realize what's out there. He'd just say something like "Pff, I'm sure my Beats would rate a 10 if they were on there". Know what I mean? Or maybe iBuds, for reference.
This is the IEM thread. Joker has reviewed the Beats Solo in the regular portable thread. In this one he's done the Beats Tours, Lil Jams, and all of the turbines.post #2159 of 168362/24/11 at 5:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 22 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 23 seconds ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear