My only complaint is they seem to be permanently stuck in my head...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs on customs! Last post on 5/30/12 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread! - Page 23post #331 of 4472/27/13 at 6:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 4472/28/13 at 2:27am
I sometimes do as well, but if that actually happened then it probably would turn into a totally different thing altogether. It ain't broke, so why fix it, right?Quote:
And how would they not be lol? With those waving flags they pretty much turned into ear jewellery. The currently available aesthetic choices are rather limited compared to acrylic counterparts, so I'm glad to see that ACS has been kicking aroundpost #333 of 4472/28/13 at 4:47amWell I did it... Adam in NYC took the order yesterday. I will (also) be one of the first with artwork inserted into the shell. Once I get these little gems I'll try to figure out how to post a photo. I think they will be sooo cool!!
Adam already has my molds so the turn around time should be a week or so.
Thanks to all for te feedback. I have read so
Many reviews on so Many IEM it gets confusing. But the personal feed back is wonderful!!post #334 of 4472/28/13 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #335 of 4472/28/13 at 5:29amQuote:
+1...That's why they are stuck in my head and not in my hand to enjoy the flags...post #336 of 4472/28/13 at 9:50amQuote:
Speaking of which....
Smoke or clear?post #337 of 4472/28/13 at 12:01pmQuote:
The T1's are the most natural customs I have heard, as for the ER4S comparison , well, the Etys remain my favorite IEM. I am absolutely convinced now, having owned a few multi armature customs that more drivers definitely does not mean a better sound. I've an old pioneer spec1 at home that I use solely for the ER4s that is staggeringly good with them, it takes my breath away and I am astonished that they have only one driver per ear the sound is so rich from this amp!
Edited by mark_h - 2/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #338 of 4473/4/13 at 7:37pm
Not the usual comparison, but I have my T1's with me as usual this week while traveling and I brought along my HD800's too.
Both are fantastically detailed, but the HD800's have their massive soundstage and the T1's are more intimate of a setting.
Fostex HP-P1 drives both with no problem. IPC is all AIFF lossless. Toxic Cable 99% Silver/1% Gold LOD (Made in Kent, UK!)
Listening to Karnivool's Sound Awake album....Sweet night!
Edited by longbowbbs - 5/4/13 at 4:27pmpost #339 of 4473/4/13 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #340 of 4473/5/13 at 6:22ampost #341 of 4473/5/13 at 6:36am
Hmmm well I'm certainly looking forwards to comparing the HD800 and T1s once mine arrive. (and the W1000X if anyone is interested),
Quick question: Can a galaxy S3 drive these to reasonable levels unamped?post #342 of 4473/5/13 at 7:00amQuote:
Don't know about the Galaxy. My iPhone 5 usually is plenty loud at about 75% of max volume with the T1'spost #343 of 4473/5/13 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
I never go beyond 40% with the T1 and an iPhone. Please be careful with your hearing.post #344 of 4473/5/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
I am usually at about halfway. Anything above 75% is more than normally use.post #345 of 4473/15/13 at 5:51am
OK, here they are, only days old, my new T1's --- I added some special art work into the mold as well. Been using for a couple of days. I am told that "longbowbbs" was the first to have art molded in. Adam said I was # 2. As with "mark_h" I'll be comparing the ETY ER-4 and the T1. Seems the T1 has a much bigger sound, like at a large club or concert. Whereas the ETY ER-4 gives me that intimate sound studio detail. Both have great sound, albeit different, as I have read and now have experienced personally. I want to thank all those that have put in so much time to offer reviews and opinions! ... I have read nearly everything!!! You are a special group!! Also, a special thanks to Adam at ACS. His attention to detail and customer service was fantastic and appreciated!
About volume - I usually am at about 60 - 75% on my ipod. I am at about 30 - 40% using my Fii0 E11. Beyond that is crazy... At very low volumes the sound seems to suffer, i.e. I don't get the dynamics and detail.
Anyway, thanks to all!!!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 16 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7 vs. Schiit LYR 1 minute ago
- › looking for a less defects reveling headphone : possible ??? 1 minute ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sound quality and TIM (Transient IM) 2 minutes ago
- › Another noob with a recommendation thread - first sub-$50 headphones 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3