My only complaint is they seem to be permanently stuck in my head...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs on customs! Last post on 5/30/12 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread! - Page 23post #331 of 4622/27/13 at 6:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 4622/28/13 at 2:27am
I sometimes do as well, but if that actually happened then it probably would turn into a totally different thing altogether. It ain't broke, so why fix it, right?Quote:
And how would they not be lol? With those waving flags they pretty much turned into ear jewellery. The currently available aesthetic choices are rather limited compared to acrylic counterparts, so I'm glad to see that ACS has been kicking aroundpost #333 of 4622/28/13 at 4:47amWell I did it... Adam in NYC took the order yesterday. I will (also) be one of the first with artwork inserted into the shell. Once I get these little gems I'll try to figure out how to post a photo. I think they will be sooo cool!!
Adam already has my molds so the turn around time should be a week or so.
Thanks to all for te feedback. I have read so
Many reviews on so Many IEM it gets confusing. But the personal feed back is wonderful!!post #334 of 4622/28/13 at 4:52amThread Starterpost #335 of 4622/28/13 at 5:29amQuote:
+1...That's why they are stuck in my head and not in my hand to enjoy the flags...post #336 of 4622/28/13 at 9:50amQuote:
Speaking of which....
Smoke or clear?post #337 of 4622/28/13 at 12:01pmQuote:
The T1's are the most natural customs I have heard, as for the ER4S comparison , well, the Etys remain my favorite IEM. I am absolutely convinced now, having owned a few multi armature customs that more drivers definitely does not mean a better sound. I've an old pioneer spec1 at home that I use solely for the ER4s that is staggeringly good with them, it takes my breath away and I am astonished that they have only one driver per ear the sound is so rich from this amp!
Edited by mark_h - 2/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #338 of 4623/4/13 at 7:37pm
Not the usual comparison, but I have my T1's with me as usual this week while traveling and I brought along my HD800's too.
Both are fantastically detailed, but the HD800's have their massive soundstage and the T1's are more intimate of a setting.
Fostex HP-P1 drives both with no problem. IPC is all AIFF lossless. Toxic Cable 99% Silver/1% Gold LOD (Made in Kent, UK!)
Listening to Karnivool's Sound Awake album....Sweet night!
Edited by longbowbbs - 5/4/13 at 4:27pmpost #339 of 4623/4/13 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #340 of 4623/5/13 at 6:22ampost #341 of 4623/5/13 at 6:36am
Hmmm well I'm certainly looking forwards to comparing the HD800 and T1s once mine arrive. (and the W1000X if anyone is interested),
Quick question: Can a galaxy S3 drive these to reasonable levels unamped?post #342 of 4623/5/13 at 7:00amQuote:
Don't know about the Galaxy. My iPhone 5 usually is plenty loud at about 75% of max volume with the T1'spost #343 of 4623/5/13 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
I never go beyond 40% with the T1 and an iPhone. Please be careful with your hearing.post #344 of 4623/5/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
I am usually at about halfway. Anything above 75% is more than normally use.post #345 of 4623/15/13 at 5:51am
OK, here they are, only days old, my new T1's --- I added some special art work into the mold as well. Been using for a couple of days. I am told that "longbowbbs" was the first to have art molded in. Adam said I was # 2. As with "mark_h" I'll be comparing the ETY ER-4 and the T1. Seems the T1 has a much bigger sound, like at a large club or concert. Whereas the ETY ER-4 gives me that intimate sound studio detail. Both have great sound, albeit different, as I have read and now have experienced personally. I want to thank all those that have put in so much time to offer reviews and opinions! ... I have read nearly everything!!! You are a special group!! Also, a special thanks to Adam at ACS. His attention to detail and customer service was fantastic and appreciated!
About volume - I usually am at about 60 - 75% on my ipod. I am at about 30 - 40% using my Fii0 E11. Beyond that is crazy... At very low volumes the sound seems to suffer, i.e. I don't get the dynamics and detail.
Anyway, thanks to all!!!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Custom Review and impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Hello Head-Fi ! 10 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 24 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 35 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...