Called them today and they told me they are finishing and going be shipping them out today. Will get them Monday. I will report fit and pics on Monday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 12/25/14 at 1:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on 2/25/15 at 8:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 140
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All of the remolds I've seen done don't have attached cables from the original universal. The cable on the Custom 3 is horrible.
awesome.... I really wanna do a remold/reshell.... don't want to send in my trip.fi's...might try to get an extra 2nd hand one to get reshelled, I'm in the process in negotiating some JH13's.... if not im gonna acquire some custom 3's
Hi all! First time poster here, newish lurker to this thread..
I've finally pulled the trigger and am having a pair of Super.FI 5 Pros remolded. I know these aren't the flashest IEMs, but I've never really been happy with the fit of these (in fact I've been wearing them flipped for more comfort since I bought them) and frankly the stock cable feels like a length of No.8 wire.
I sent off my impressions and IEMs at the end of last week and they should be arriving in the next day or so at Fishers, along with an extra long Westone ES cable dropshipped via Earphone Solutions. I've gone w/ a rush service as I don't think I'm willing to wait the length that some of you are facing, and will document exact times once I've got the final product.
In the meantime...
For the sake of documentation, and because some people like to see what others impressions are like.
Here is something I whipped up during lunch one day, and what I'm hoping the finished product will look like.
Will update the owners thread once I've had a chance to test of the real deal...
So I spoke to Kaysen on Friday and my remoulds are ready to be shipped on the 13th (tomorrow).
I had previously stated my intention to email Kaysen a pre paid postage label (thereby a:-reducing the postage cost and b:- getting a guaranteed dispatch date as Fisher would HAVE to dispatch on the date on the label)
However the service I wanted to use USPS doesn't allow me to email the label to a third party only to print it off myself.
Therefore I am in the hands of Kaysen, the labs guys and Fishers standard postage service and am praying for a 13th July dispacth.
I am in the UK, so won't expect to receive these until early next week. I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.
I was told the end of the week which is a bit disappointing but I have capable universals so no big deal. They got them June 21 so it's a bit disappointing that other people arriving later gets theirs first unless of course they went with the rushed service.
Yeah, if i do buy used jh-13. Next time I'm going use rush service. I will post pics later today. The wait is killing me, going go out for a bit. Hope when I come back UPS had dropped it off.
Rush service is DEFINITELY worth the 15 bucks. They had mine done within a week of Fisher receiving them, and were in fact a couple days early from the original ship date estimate I was given. I had to send them back for a connection problem, but when they received them the second time, they were shipped back out to me within a couple days. I got mine back last Friday, and the fit (and now sound) are PERFECT! I couldnt be happier w/ Fisher's service. No more crappy cable for my Klipsch custom 3's (HOORAY!)
I'm thinking about posting my pics on Klipsch's own forum to rub it in :)
I think everyone wants to avoid shipping them back, but unfortunately, it tends to happen w/ this type of process. At least Fisher is quick to fix it.
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › My AKG comparison K7XX, K712, 65th Annies and the rest! to stop... 2 minutes ago
- › Lime Ears appreciation, discussion, and review thread - introducing... 3 minutes ago
- › OnePlus One 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2