Called them today and they told me they are finishing and going be shipping them out today. Will get them Monday. I will report fit and pics on Monday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/21/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 140
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 28167/8/10 at 1:11pmQuote:
All of the remolds I've seen done don't have attached cables from the original universal. The cable on the Custom 3 is horrible.
post #2088 of 28167/8/10 at 1:34pmpost #2089 of 28167/8/10 at 1:46pm
awesome.... I really wanna do a remold/reshell.... don't want to send in my trip.fi's...might try to get an extra 2nd hand one to get reshelled, I'm in the process in negotiating some JH13's.... if not im gonna acquire some custom 3'spost #2090 of 28167/8/10 at 3:31pmpost #2091 of 28167/8/10 at 3:39pmpost #2092 of 28167/12/10 at 1:54am
Hi all! First time poster here, newish lurker to this thread..
I've finally pulled the trigger and am having a pair of Super.FI 5 Pros remolded. I know these aren't the flashest IEMs, but I've never really been happy with the fit of these (in fact I've been wearing them flipped for more comfort since I bought them) and frankly the stock cable feels like a length of No.8 wire.
I sent off my impressions and IEMs at the end of last week and they should be arriving in the next day or so at Fishers, along with an extra long Westone ES cable dropshipped via Earphone Solutions. I've gone w/ a rush service as I don't think I'm willing to wait the length that some of you are facing, and will document exact times once I've got the final product.
In the meantime...
For the sake of documentation, and because some people like to see what others impressions are like.
Here is something I whipped up during lunch one day, and what I'm hoping the finished product will look like.
Will update the owners thread once I've had a chance to test of the real deal...post #2093 of 28167/12/10 at 3:25am
So I spoke to Kaysen on Friday and my remoulds are ready to be shipped on the 13th (tomorrow).
I had previously stated my intention to email Kaysen a pre paid postage label (thereby a:-reducing the postage cost and b:- getting a guaranteed dispatch date as Fisher would HAVE to dispatch on the date on the label)
However the service I wanted to use USPS doesn't allow me to email the label to a third party only to print it off myself.
Therefore I am in the hands of Kaysen, the labs guys and Fishers standard postage service and am praying for a 13th July dispacth.
I am in the UK, so won't expect to receive these until early next week. I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.post #2094 of 28167/12/10 at 7:56ampost #2095 of 28167/12/10 at 8:32ampost #2096 of 28167/12/10 at 9:39am
I was told the end of the week which is a bit disappointing but I have capable universals so no big deal. They got them June 21 so it's a bit disappointing that other people arriving later gets theirs first unless of course they went with the rushed service.post #2097 of 28167/12/10 at 10:22ampost #2098 of 28167/12/10 at 12:18pm
Rush service is DEFINITELY worth the 15 bucks. They had mine done within a week of Fisher receiving them, and were in fact a couple days early from the original ship date estimate I was given. I had to send them back for a connection problem, but when they received them the second time, they were shipped back out to me within a couple days. I got mine back last Friday, and the fit (and now sound) are PERFECT! I couldnt be happier w/ Fisher's service. No more crappy cable for my Klipsch custom 3's (HOORAY!)
I'm thinking about posting my pics on Klipsch's own forum to rub it in :)post #2099 of 28167/12/10 at 1:24pmpost #2100 of 28167/12/10 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think everyone wants to avoid shipping them back, but unfortunately, it tends to happen w/ this type of process. At least Fisher is quick to fix it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Gear advice, vinyl upgrade 4 minutes ago
- › A headfi movie script I wrote in the HE500 thread a long time ago,... 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › sidewards step? 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude