Called them today and they told me they are finishing and going be shipping them out today. Will get them Monday. I will report fit and pics on Monday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 8/12/14 at 2:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/26/14 at 8:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 140post #2086 of 28247/8/10 at 1:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 28247/8/10 at 1:11pmQuote:
All of the remolds I've seen done don't have attached cables from the original universal. The cable on the Custom 3 is horrible.
post #2088 of 28247/8/10 at 1:34pmpost #2089 of 28247/8/10 at 1:46pm
awesome.... I really wanna do a remold/reshell.... don't want to send in my trip.fi's...might try to get an extra 2nd hand one to get reshelled, I'm in the process in negotiating some JH13's.... if not im gonna acquire some custom 3'spost #2090 of 28247/8/10 at 3:31pmpost #2091 of 28247/8/10 at 3:39pmpost #2092 of 28247/12/10 at 1:54am
Hi all! First time poster here, newish lurker to this thread..
I've finally pulled the trigger and am having a pair of Super.FI 5 Pros remolded. I know these aren't the flashest IEMs, but I've never really been happy with the fit of these (in fact I've been wearing them flipped for more comfort since I bought them) and frankly the stock cable feels like a length of No.8 wire.
I sent off my impressions and IEMs at the end of last week and they should be arriving in the next day or so at Fishers, along with an extra long Westone ES cable dropshipped via Earphone Solutions. I've gone w/ a rush service as I don't think I'm willing to wait the length that some of you are facing, and will document exact times once I've got the final product.
In the meantime...
For the sake of documentation, and because some people like to see what others impressions are like.
Here is something I whipped up during lunch one day, and what I'm hoping the finished product will look like.
Will update the owners thread once I've had a chance to test of the real deal...post #2093 of 28247/12/10 at 3:25am
So I spoke to Kaysen on Friday and my remoulds are ready to be shipped on the 13th (tomorrow).
I had previously stated my intention to email Kaysen a pre paid postage label (thereby a:-reducing the postage cost and b:- getting a guaranteed dispatch date as Fisher would HAVE to dispatch on the date on the label)
However the service I wanted to use USPS doesn't allow me to email the label to a third party only to print it off myself.
Therefore I am in the hands of Kaysen, the labs guys and Fishers standard postage service and am praying for a 13th July dispacth.
I am in the UK, so won't expect to receive these until early next week. I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.post #2094 of 28247/12/10 at 7:56ampost #2095 of 28247/12/10 at 8:32ampost #2096 of 28247/12/10 at 9:39am
I was told the end of the week which is a bit disappointing but I have capable universals so no big deal. They got them June 21 so it's a bit disappointing that other people arriving later gets theirs first unless of course they went with the rushed service.post #2097 of 28247/12/10 at 10:22am
Yeah, if i do buy used jh-13. Next time I'm going use rush service. I will post pics later today. The wait is killing me, going go out for a bit. Hope when I come back UPS had dropped it off.post #2098 of 28247/12/10 at 12:18pm
Rush service is DEFINITELY worth the 15 bucks. They had mine done within a week of Fisher receiving them, and were in fact a couple days early from the original ship date estimate I was given. I had to send them back for a connection problem, but when they received them the second time, they were shipped back out to me within a couple days. I got mine back last Friday, and the fit (and now sound) are PERFECT! I couldnt be happier w/ Fisher's service. No more crappy cable for my Klipsch custom 3's (HOORAY!)
I'm thinking about posting my pics on Klipsch's own forum to rub it in :)post #2099 of 28247/12/10 at 1:24pmpost #2100 of 28247/12/10 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think everyone wants to avoid shipping them back, but unfortunately, it tends to happen w/ this type of process. At least Fisher is quick to fix it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Android phones and USB DACs 58 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 3 minutes ago
- › CIEM Suggestion 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)