Called them today and they told me they are finishing and going be shipping them out today. Will get them Monday. I will report fit and pics on Monday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 10/11/16 at 4:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on 11/26/16 at 1:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 140post #2086 of 28327/8/10 at 1:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2087 of 28327/8/10 at 1:11pmQuote:
All of the remolds I've seen done don't have attached cables from the original universal. The cable on the Custom 3 is horrible.
post #2088 of 28327/8/10 at 1:34pmpost #2089 of 28327/8/10 at 1:46pm
awesome.... I really wanna do a remold/reshell.... don't want to send in my trip.fi's...might try to get an extra 2nd hand one to get reshelled, I'm in the process in negotiating some JH13's.... if not im gonna acquire some custom 3'spost #2090 of 28327/8/10 at 3:31pmpost #2091 of 28327/8/10 at 3:39pmpost #2092 of 28327/12/10 at 1:54am
Hi all! First time poster here, newish lurker to this thread..
I've finally pulled the trigger and am having a pair of Super.FI 5 Pros remolded. I know these aren't the flashest IEMs, but I've never really been happy with the fit of these (in fact I've been wearing them flipped for more comfort since I bought them) and frankly the stock cable feels like a length of No.8 wire.
I sent off my impressions and IEMs at the end of last week and they should be arriving in the next day or so at Fishers, along with an extra long Westone ES cable dropshipped via Earphone Solutions. I've gone w/ a rush service as I don't think I'm willing to wait the length that some of you are facing, and will document exact times once I've got the final product.
In the meantime...
For the sake of documentation, and because some people like to see what others impressions are like.
Here is something I whipped up during lunch one day, and what I'm hoping the finished product will look like.
Will update the owners thread once I've had a chance to test of the real deal...post #2093 of 28327/12/10 at 3:25am
So I spoke to Kaysen on Friday and my remoulds are ready to be shipped on the 13th (tomorrow).
I had previously stated my intention to email Kaysen a pre paid postage label (thereby a:-reducing the postage cost and b:- getting a guaranteed dispatch date as Fisher would HAVE to dispatch on the date on the label)
However the service I wanted to use USPS doesn't allow me to email the label to a third party only to print it off myself.
Therefore I am in the hands of Kaysen, the labs guys and Fishers standard postage service and am praying for a 13th July dispacth.
I am in the UK, so won't expect to receive these until early next week. I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.post #2094 of 28327/12/10 at 7:56ampost #2095 of 28327/12/10 at 8:32ampost #2096 of 28327/12/10 at 9:39am
I was told the end of the week which is a bit disappointing but I have capable universals so no big deal. They got them June 21 so it's a bit disappointing that other people arriving later gets theirs first unless of course they went with the rushed service.post #2097 of 28327/12/10 at 10:22am
Yeah, if i do buy used jh-13. Next time I'm going use rush service. I will post pics later today. The wait is killing me, going go out for a bit. Hope when I come back UPS had dropped it off.post #2098 of 28327/12/10 at 12:18pm
Rush service is DEFINITELY worth the 15 bucks. They had mine done within a week of Fisher receiving them, and were in fact a couple days early from the original ship date estimate I was given. I had to send them back for a connection problem, but when they received them the second time, they were shipped back out to me within a couple days. I got mine back last Friday, and the fit (and now sound) are PERFECT! I couldnt be happier w/ Fisher's service. No more crappy cable for my Klipsch custom 3's (HOORAY!)
I'm thinking about posting my pics on Klipsch's own forum to rub it in :)post #2099 of 28327/12/10 at 1:24pmpost #2100 of 28327/12/10 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think everyone wants to avoid shipping them back, but unfortunately, it tends to happen w/ this type of process. At least Fisher is quick to fix it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › 5th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Do Headphones That Have Higher Impedance & Lower Sensitivity... 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Opus OPUS #11 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear