So, welcome to modify the (FAQ) Teclast t51 to more or less acceptable quality of sound.
Thanks for this modification to an ideologist of the player Griess Vsevolod V. aka "Storb"
Seva, his enthusiasm pushed us all to you at this difficult work! Thank you for this invaluable experience!
At first I was going to publish photos of each stage of modification, but after unsuccessful attempts of followers, decided not to paint everything in as much detail is enough for two or three main images ... the reason is simple - if you do not understand this question and wish to give the finger to what solder, you still too early to start, will be less dead player ... teaching materiel, to gain experience ...
let's ... begin ...
First you need a tool. Qualitative and not cheap ... but without it you should not even try, for a non-working player will get ... and no "go and my soldering iron to 40W ... I sharpened it sharp" ...
You will need:
1. good soldering station with antistatic soldering iron, a set of interchangeable stings. Calibrate the thermostat before the experiments. All subsequent steps to produce at or above 250 ° C and the duration of soldering no more than 5 seconds
2. Tweezers with fine needle ends, preferably curved, for soldering SMD and thin wires in the process of mod.
3. Thin Phillips screwdriver.
4. Multimeter with high accuracy (I use VC9805A)
5. Flux for soldering SMD and BGA, brand, or RMA-223 YX-223 in a syringe with a fine needle
6. Antistatic mat
7. Preferred headlamp flashlight or good lighting of the workplace
8. A tool for repair of cellular
9. Sharp clerical knife wire stripper
10. Tool to wash flux CRAMOLIN FLUX-OFF (Yeah. .. even this flux is better to wash)
11. Well may be something else pops up in the course of the story ...
Secondly I want to warn in advance: the player is very low quality components. they literally die from careless breath. So in the supply not to touch! The only exception - stabilizers and inverters power amplifiers. But here we should act with extreme caution.
And third - all modification should be made possible for one approach with a single Desoldering the battery! when you connect the battery back, breaks a spark between it and board. this can cause the death of charging circuit on the board. Than less time you unsolder / solder accumulator, than less likely to receive a one-time player (I already tried it on myself).
can use this kit to repair cellular tools. around the perimeter of the body has 10 catches. on 3 sides and 2 above and below. arrangement of something like the Apple products.
and remove it aside for a long time. watching so that no wires are connected. Otherwise, will work protection and battery will be blocked. For unlock the battery Y should give on its findings the charging voltage.
Cables of touchscreen NOT unsolder, DO NOT REMOVE ...
Y generally do not touch it at any stage of modification. Especially cable sensor.
Unsolder following components:
Its just part of this mod
anyone else interesting?