- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/24/10
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headsettagged by System, 8/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- some questions about sennheiser hd428 Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 or M50S? Amped or no? If yes, which amp? Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for some guidance. Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about Sennheiser PC350, FiiO E5 Headphone Amp distortion. Last post on 12/10/10 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's... - Page 2post #16 of 2311/3/09 at 6:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/8/10 at 2:12pmpost #18 of 236/10/10 at 9:42amThread StarterQuote:
You're welcome! I've been enjoying these Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II IEMs every day, they are really nice 'phones, easy to maintain as they are waterproof so cleaning is quick and effortless. I've had no problems with them and since the review can only vouch even more for their soundquality and clean lows :)post #19 of 238/5/10 at 9:57pmpost #20 of 238/10/10 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #21 of 238/24/10 at 2:28pmpost #22 of 239/22/10 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaawa
I've written a little review document about my first IEMs, the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, my newly modded Sennheiser PC 350's (Hero's mod) and about the nice FiiO E5 headphone amplifier. I've also tested the mentioned headphones with the FiiO (plus even gave a spin to the Sennheiser HD 650 and the Denon AH-D2000).
Here is an URL to the .PDF:
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09.pdf
Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoy!
PS. here's the original thread of the Hero's mod for the Sennheiser PC 350, that was mentioned in the review
AWESOME... JUST PLAIN AWESOME...
I loved the review... And kudos for all the effort you've put into it... Thank you very much...post #23 of 239/22/10 at 8:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Cheers mate, good to hear that you appreciated it
I have aquired a DacMagic now, but I'm still waiting if I'll get my hands on some other equipment too, so I can write HEADPHONExperience '10 in the near future perhaps
- Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sharing Photos of my Collection 1 minute ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help with X-FI Soundcard 2 minutes ago
- › [ SOLD ] : WireWorld Platinum Eclipse 7 IEM Cable 3 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Best Stylish Headphones Under $200 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › How Do I Prove My Head-Fi Allegiance ! 5 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)