- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/24/10
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headsettagged by System, 8/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- some questions about sennheiser hd428 Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 or M50S? Amped or no? If yes, which amp? Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for some guidance. Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about Sennheiser PC350, FiiO E5 Headphone Amp distortion. Last post on 12/10/10 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's... - Page 2post #16 of 2311/3/09 at 6:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/8/10 at 2:12pmpost #18 of 236/10/10 at 9:42amThread StarterQuote:
You're welcome! I've been enjoying these Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II IEMs every day, they are really nice 'phones, easy to maintain as they are waterproof so cleaning is quick and effortless. I've had no problems with them and since the review can only vouch even more for their soundquality and clean lows :)post #19 of 238/5/10 at 9:57pmpost #20 of 238/10/10 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #21 of 238/24/10 at 2:28pmpost #22 of 239/22/10 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaawa
I've written a little review document about my first IEMs, the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, my newly modded Sennheiser PC 350's (Hero's mod) and about the nice FiiO E5 headphone amplifier. I've also tested the mentioned headphones with the FiiO (plus even gave a spin to the Sennheiser HD 650 and the Denon AH-D2000).
Here is an URL to the .PDF:
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09.pdf
Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoy!
PS. here's the original thread of the Hero's mod for the Sennheiser PC 350, that was mentioned in the review
AWESOME... JUST PLAIN AWESOME...
I loved the review... And kudos for all the effort you've put into it... Thank you very much...post #23 of 239/22/10 at 8:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Cheers mate, good to hear that you appreciated it
I have aquired a DacMagic now, but I'm still waiting if I'll get my hands on some other equipment too, so I can write HEADPHONExperience '10 in the near future perhaps
- Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 54 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › DNA vs NCredible vs Inspiration vs Purity 3 minutes ago
- › upgrade from ATH-M50/listen to rap mostly/under $300 5 minutes ago
- › How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)