- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/24/10
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headsettagged by System, 8/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- some questions about sennheiser hd428 Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 or M50S? Amped or no? If yes, which amp? Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for some guidance. Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about Sennheiser PC350, FiiO E5 Headphone Amp distortion. Last post on 12/10/10 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod) - Page 2post #16 of 2311/3/09 at 6:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/8/10 at 2:12pmpost #18 of 236/10/10 at 9:42amThread StarterQuote:
You're welcome! I've been enjoying these Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II IEMs every day, they are really nice 'phones, easy to maintain as they are waterproof so cleaning is quick and effortless. I've had no problems with them and since the review can only vouch even more for their soundquality and clean lows :)post #19 of 238/5/10 at 9:57pmpost #20 of 238/10/10 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #21 of 238/24/10 at 2:28pmpost #22 of 239/22/10 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaawa
I've written a little review document about my first IEMs, the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, my newly modded Sennheiser PC 350's (Hero's mod) and about the nice FiiO E5 headphone amplifier. I've also tested the mentioned headphones with the FiiO (plus even gave a spin to the Sennheiser HD 650 and the Denon AH-D2000).
Here is an URL to the .PDF:
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09.pdf
Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoy!
PS. here's the original thread of the Hero's mod for the Sennheiser PC 350, that was mentioned in the review
AWESOME... JUST PLAIN AWESOME...
I loved the review... And kudos for all the effort you've put into it... Thank you very much...post #23 of 239/22/10 at 8:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Cheers mate, good to hear that you appreciated it
I have aquired a DacMagic now, but I'm still waiting if I'll get my hands on some other equipment too, so I can write HEADPHONExperience '10 in the near future perhaps
- Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 28 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 56 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for over ear headphones under 150? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2