- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/24/10
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headsettagged by System, 8/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- some questions about sennheiser hd428 Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 or M50S? Amped or no? If yes, which amp? Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for some guidance. Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about Sennheiser PC350, FiiO E5 Headphone Amp distortion. Last post on 12/10/10 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have to give Massdrop a lot of credit for trying to bring high-end audio to the masses through their audiophile community. Those behind their initiatives have managed to bring together...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod) - Page 2post #16 of 2311/3/09 at 6:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/8/10 at 2:12pmpost #18 of 236/10/10 at 9:42amThread StarterQuote:
You're welcome! I've been enjoying these Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II IEMs every day, they are really nice 'phones, easy to maintain as they are waterproof so cleaning is quick and effortless. I've had no problems with them and since the review can only vouch even more for their soundquality and clean lows :)post #19 of 238/5/10 at 9:57pmpost #20 of 238/10/10 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #21 of 238/24/10 at 2:28pmpost #22 of 239/22/10 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaawa
I've written a little review document about my first IEMs, the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, my newly modded Sennheiser PC 350's (Hero's mod) and about the nice FiiO E5 headphone amplifier. I've also tested the mentioned headphones with the FiiO (plus even gave a spin to the Sennheiser HD 650 and the Denon AH-D2000).
Here is an URL to the .PDF:
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09.pdf
Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoy!
PS. here's the original thread of the Hero's mod for the Sennheiser PC 350, that was mentioned in the review
AWESOME... JUST PLAIN AWESOME...
I loved the review... And kudos for all the effort you've put into it... Thank you very much...post #23 of 239/22/10 at 8:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Cheers mate, good to hear that you appreciated it
I have aquired a DacMagic now, but I'm still waiting if I'll get my hands on some other equipment too, so I can write HEADPHONExperience '10 in the near future perhaps
- Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 36 seconds ago
- › How can you reduce treble (for gaming) 47 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 56 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by SoundApprentice
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...