- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/24/10
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headsettagged by System, 8/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- some questions about sennheiser hd428 Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 or M50S? Amped or no? If yes, which amp? Last post on 3/15/11 at 3:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie looking for some guidance. Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about Sennheiser PC350, FiiO E5 Headphone Amp distortion. Last post on 12/10/10 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod) - Page 2post #16 of 2311/3/09 at 6:41pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 236/8/10 at 2:12pmpost #18 of 236/10/10 at 9:42amThread StarterQuote:
You're welcome! I've been enjoying these Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II IEMs every day, they are really nice 'phones, easy to maintain as they are waterproof so cleaning is quick and effortless. I've had no problems with them and since the review can only vouch even more for their soundquality and clean lows :)post #19 of 238/5/10 at 9:57pmpost #20 of 238/10/10 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #21 of 238/24/10 at 2:28pmpost #22 of 239/22/10 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaawa
I've written a little review document about my first IEMs, the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, my newly modded Sennheiser PC 350's (Hero's mod) and about the nice FiiO E5 headphone amplifier. I've also tested the mentioned headphones with the FiiO (plus even gave a spin to the Sennheiser HD 650 and the Denon AH-D2000).
Here is an URL to the .PDF:
Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09.pdf
Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoy!
PS. here's the original thread of the Hero's mod for the Sennheiser PC 350, that was mentioned in the review
AWESOME... JUST PLAIN AWESOME...
I loved the review... And kudos for all the effort you've put into it... Thank you very much...post #23 of 239/22/10 at 8:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Cheers mate, good to hear that you appreciated it
I have aquired a DacMagic now, but I'm still waiting if I'll get my hands on some other equipment too, so I can write HEADPHONExperience '10 in the near future perhaps
- Jaawa's HEADPHONExperience '09: Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II, FiiO E5 and Sennheiser PC 350 (Hero's Mod)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 24 seconds ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Beats headphone teardown 1 minute ago
- › What amplifier to get around 100 dollars? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 10 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 13 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 13 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...