I'm not sure "underpowered" is the right word. 2W is plenty. That you find the Meier better for you might be due to a lot other issues than raw power. There is a lot more to running a headphone than wattage. As you know, of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1468post #22006 of 386486/27/12 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #22007 of 386486/28/12 at 12:14amQuote:
Found a new batch but will have to order 10 units minimum.
Edited by Ultrainferno - 6/28/12 at 12:23ampost #22008 of 386486/28/12 at 12:56ampost #22009 of 386486/28/12 at 1:50am
Well Speak of the Devil
While Chatting with Mr.Ultra The package arrived safely...
I haven't heard the sound yet still burning for the next 1 hours first, but i can already hear my LCD-2 singing Melodiously...
BTW the tube adapter works flawlessly...post #22010 of 386486/28/12 at 1:53ampost #22011 of 386486/28/12 at 1:54ampost #22012 of 386486/28/12 at 3:08ampost #22013 of 386486/28/12 at 6:04am
Can i get 2 more???
The 596 are so great..I Thought my Full Music 274b was thin sounding and my Tung-Sol 5U4G was too thick The 596's was just right between them..For now i am a Happy man for the next 9997 Hours...post #22014 of 386486/28/12 at 6:11ampost #22015 of 386486/28/12 at 6:15am
Yes i can still help to get the adapters...hope if its a lot so i can ask someone to help me and organize the shipping too so i don't have to send it one by one...post #22016 of 386486/28/12 at 6:40ampost #22017 of 386486/28/12 at 6:56amQuote:
It's the VT-244...nice tube but too thick for me...post #22018 of 386486/28/12 at 7:05ampost #22019 of 386486/28/12 at 7:10ampost #22020 of 386486/28/12 at 7:11amQuote:
Great...!!!!! So Setamp can help me out...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 29 seconds ago
- › 10th Vienna Head-Fi Meet - September/October 2016? 52 seconds ago
- › Schiit's Next Disruption of The Force? 53 seconds ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › which in ear earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Like New Schiit Ragnarok 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Opus OPUS #11 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio D3 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...