I'm not sure "underpowered" is the right word. 2W is plenty. That you find the Meier better for you might be due to a lot other issues than raw power. There is a lot more to running a headphone than wattage. As you know, of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1468post #22006 of 349756/27/12 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #22007 of 349756/28/12 at 12:14amQuote:
Found a new batch but will have to order 10 units minimum.
Edited by Ultrainferno - 6/28/12 at 12:23ampost #22008 of 349756/28/12 at 12:56ampost #22009 of 349756/28/12 at 1:50am
Well Speak of the Devil
While Chatting with Mr.Ultra The package arrived safely...
I haven't heard the sound yet still burning for the next 1 hours first, but i can already hear my LCD-2 singing Melodiously...
BTW the tube adapter works flawlessly...post #22010 of 349756/28/12 at 1:53ampost #22011 of 349756/28/12 at 1:54ampost #22012 of 349756/28/12 at 3:08ampost #22013 of 349756/28/12 at 6:04am
Can i get 2 more???
The 596 are so great..I Thought my Full Music 274b was thin sounding and my Tung-Sol 5U4G was too thick The 596's was just right between them..For now i am a Happy man for the next 9997 Hours...post #22014 of 349756/28/12 at 6:11ampost #22015 of 349756/28/12 at 6:15am
Yes i can still help to get the adapters...hope if its a lot so i can ask someone to help me and organize the shipping too so i don't have to send it one by one...post #22016 of 349756/28/12 at 6:40ampost #22017 of 349756/28/12 at 6:56amQuote:
It's the VT-244...nice tube but too thick for me...post #22018 of 349756/28/12 at 7:05ampost #22019 of 349756/28/12 at 7:10ampost #22020 of 349756/28/12 at 7:11amQuote:
Great...!!!!! So Setamp can help me out...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 44 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 10 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 11 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 11 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 12 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2