Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Why doesnt a company make a 1" long pure silver power cord???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why doesnt a company make a 1" long pure silver power cord??? - Page 4

post #46 of 51
Quote:

#1 : Stop listening to EE's, they're set in their ways and have likely NEVER bothered to question what they were taught. Use your own ears and be the judge!
Yeah! Never listen to doctors either, they don't question what they are taught! If your doctor says its bad to smoke, smoke anyway. It feels good right? You be the judge!

post #47 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek View Post
Yeah! Never listen to doctors either, they don't question what they are taught! If your doctor says its bad to smoke, smoke anyway. It feels good right? You be the judge!

On the flip side, there are a lot of doctors out there who are little more than pill dispensers.

Oh, and it isn't only your doctor who's going to tell you it's bad to smoke, so your analogy is a bit off.

Additionally, EEs don't have anything similar to the Hippocratic oath (to my knowledge).
post #48 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
2 things

#1 : Stop listening to EE's, they're set in their ways and have likely NEVER bothered to question what they were taught.
.
That's why we never invent anything. Like sound recording (analog or digital), TV, PC's, DAPs, the internet.
post #49 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksonrt66 View Post
That's why we never invent anything. Like sound recording (analog or digital), TV, PC's, DAPs, the internet.
TV - Mormons
PC - Bill Gates
Internet - Al Gore

(I know, just relax. I'm only poking at you sensitive EEs)
post #50 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek View Post
Yeah! Never listen to doctors either, they don't question what they are taught! If your doctor says its bad to smoke, smoke anyway. It feels good right? You be the judge!

logical fallacies RULE dude


I love what this thread has become
post #51 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post
logical fallacies RULE dude


I love what this thread has become
I mean... everyone else was doing it...

Peer pressure!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Science
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Why doesnt a company make a 1" long pure silver power cord???