Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 523
Gear mentioned in this thread:
New desktop. Still might change some stuff around but as of now, I like it. I need to get my desktop to look like this too (currently on my laptop I have to share with my family).
Edit: and for my setup, I have it somewhere in my albums for Head-Fi. It's not that good, but it's something to use at least.
Edit: found it. Huddler won't embed it.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/20/13 at 12:46pm
That would be awesome!
Why am I the only one interested in what he's drinking? Great shot, too.
I'm really looking very forward to preparing more tea when I get my speakers.
YES please...would love to have a cool looking lamp like that on my desk. Please keep us updated.
If he was up here today it would be Hot Chocolate! -35 F Wind Chill
Yep, same or colder tomorrow too and yesterday was brutal.
Probably should go drive my car a bit to keep it alive...walking to work has it's downfalls.
Well, I drink tea too but as far as curiosity goes, I wasn't all that curious.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [REVIEW] Fischer Audio FA-002 and FA-003: Two to Tango 15 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 20 seconds ago
- › DT 990 Pro 250ohm vs K702 65th Anniversary vs Fischer Audio FA-003Ti 1 minute ago
- › Headphone amp for FA-003 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Fischer Audio Wooden Wood Cups fa-002w LBR Light Brown Beech fa-003... 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Audio Cans (FA-002/FA-003) 3 minutes ago
- › are fa-003 good headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › FA003/HM5/Jaycar - With zebrano wood cups. 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2