Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bose QC20/QC20i Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse potentially inflicted upon me, unlike those who received free...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 582post #8716 of 90731/27/14 at 6:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 90731/27/14 at 8:20pmI think if UE would've added another stock cable just like they include with UE900.....most of the cable replacements happens to TF10 atleast 6 months to 1 year cycle than any other brands/models like westone for eg: IMO. Nice cable and pictures. TY H20!!!post #8718 of 90731/27/14 at 10:22pm
I got dark lord cables from sunricky a little over a year ago and they died today in the left side. Anyone know if he will offer any kind of warranty/repair/replacement after a bit over a year, or should I not even bother?post #8719 of 90731/27/14 at 10:49pmpost #8720 of 90731/27/14 at 11:20pmQuote:
Just got a reply from him, he was willing to repair for free as long as i covered postage!
Great guy!post #8721 of 90731/27/14 at 11:38pmQuote:
Lucky you! Post the ebay link (easy to find cable model with seller info in one place) as it might be useful for some in the future when they lurk this page.post #8722 of 90731/28/14 at 3:34ampost #8723 of 90731/28/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
I just got the $17 Sunricky cables in the mail today. It took exactly 2 weeks from order date to arrive (to NY). Pretty damn fast seeing as how it's only $1 shipping (he changed it to $3 shipping) and it's being shipped from Hong Kong. Also comes with tracking info.
The cable is surprisingly thin, lightweight, and low profile, but it looks to be well-made. They are relatively tangle-free and I hear no microphonics. Fits the TF10 shell perfectly.
Compared to stock TF10 cables, they're MUCH MORE comfortable. The ear hooks are very soft, thin, and form-fitting; so it easily fit around my ears, unlike the stock cables. I can finally get a proper seal now, without having to go custom mold.
The angular jack is a little strange, as it's the first cable / IEM I've ever owned with this style of 3.5mm jack. The strain relief is a bit flexible so it looks like it'll provide enough leeway when being bent in the pocket. The red thing at the end of the jack has a metallic shine to it. Not exactly sure what it's made out of though.
I can't compare this cable to the Dark Lord version that has the much bigger 3.5mm jack and is 2x more expensive because I don't own the Dark Lord version. However, it looks almost identical to it judging from the pictures. If you need a good, cheap cable for the TF10, I'd go with these $17 ones 100%. Very pleased with this purchase so far...
Edited by Click - 1/28/14 at 7:09pmpost #8724 of 90731/28/14 at 11:25pmpost #8725 of 90731/29/14 at 9:51am
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.post #8726 of 90731/29/14 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by red71rum
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/29/14 at 10:43ampost #8727 of 90731/29/14 at 2:45pm
How is that cable with phone cases? I don't have a terribly big opening on my phone case (Note 3 in a Spigen TPU case) and my biggest concern is that fit. Worst case is I might be able to shave it a bit to have it fit.post #8728 of 90731/29/14 at 2:56pmQuote:
Fits my Incipio DualPro case for LG G2 just fine. Not sure about your case though.post #8729 of 90731/29/14 at 3:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 18 seconds ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum hurts my ears? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 1 minute ago
- › Chinese Earpads replacement - will they do the job okay? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are Grado's really that uncomfortable? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)