- 20 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Toronto area
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/13/15 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 228post #3406 of 38993/13/14 at 8:59amMy gold standard is the "I Am Hollywood" album by He Is Legend. I've listened to it so many times that I can easily judge a headphone's suitability for me with it. The first time I heard it on my DT990s, that was pretty much a religious experience. Ever since then, I've been chasing the proverbial dragon.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3407 of 38993/13/14 at 9:20pmpost #3408 of 38993/14/14 at 8:16ampost #3409 of 38993/14/14 at 3:12pmpost #3410 of 38993/14/14 at 6:07pm
My fav song from that Album... specially on spring or summer... u have good taste...post #3411 of 38993/15/14 at 2:18ampost #3412 of 38993/15/14 at 2:31ampost #3413 of 38993/15/14 at 6:01am
The album version sounds much better, but I couldn't find it on youtube. If you want to hear the album version, check out the link below.post #3414 of 38993/15/14 at 6:52ampost #3415 of 38993/17/14 at 12:08pmpost #3416 of 38993/17/14 at 5:11pmpost #3417 of 38993/17/14 at 6:53pmpost #3418 of 38993/17/14 at 8:40pm
You should give some of these a shot! Music you can sit back and listen to. All of these bands are amazing!
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
- Stairway To Heaven
Boston - Foreplay Long time
ELO - Evil Woman
- Turn To Stone
White Stripes - Cannon
- Hotel Yorba
Purity Ring - Shrines (The whole cd, start from the beginning. Its an odd band at first, but it is amazing!) Just give it a shot
Gnarls Barkley - Go Go Gadget Gospel
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence Folk
Sonny Boy Williamson - Bye Bye Bird Blues
- Keep It To Yourself
Kavinsky - Night Call
White Stripes - Cannon
- Hotel Yorba
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean (Slow build up, but then great) Indie/Electronic
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Calvin Harris - Ready For The Weekend (Electronic with an 80's feel)
Edited by trick - 3/17/14 at 8:43pmpost #3419 of 38993/17/14 at 8:47pm
How do yall post the link such that the video and art etc. is displayed? Also without the inevitable advertising crap that they start with? That is a really nice way to share links but I have no idea how to do that.post #3420 of 38993/18/14 at 12:39am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 12 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 6 minutes ago
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 6 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO Releases X1 Blue & Black to the Market 8 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 8 minutes ago
- › [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] 8 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2