Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Soundmagic HP200 › Soundmagic HP200 Reviews

Soundmagic HP200 Reviews

Zelda

SoundMagic Flagship!

Pros: Comfort, Detail, Imaging, Stage. Lively Balanced Sound

Full review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/703175/review-soundmagic-hp200     Fit & Comfort: Perfect! The headband and pads are quite thick and very, very soft; making the HP200 one of the most comfortable headphones I've ever tried. As soft as a pillow. The soft pads offer a very easy seal, and there's practically no clamping force, and yet they feel very secure. They may not be the lightest, but the well-padded headband helps to forget about the extra weight. Great for long listening periods.               Sound: The main part. This is why I like over-ear, full size cans and 'open' design, over everything ...
Quadpatch

Kinda like the Sennheiser HD650, but more exciting

Pros: Amazing sound quality! Great soundsatge, strong bass and an exciting treble. Solid build, good articulation, good looks. Nice hard case.

Cons: Cable is too short and the extension is poor, ear cushion depth is the only thing holding back perfect comfort

This review is reposted from my blog: http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/soundmagic-hp200-review.html   Disclaimer: The HP200 was given to me by SoundMAGIC for this review. This is my first headphone review in a while and I must say it's really good to be back! The HP200 is the first full-size open-back headphone from SoundMAGIC. Back in October I reviewed the companies first full-size closed-back headphone - the HP100 and this has been one of my favourite all-round performers (for the money) ever since. The HP200's design addresses pretty much all of the disappointments I had with the...
SkyBleu

The "Energetic Neutrality" - One To Be Remembered

Pros: Great Price, Quality Build, Deep Bass, Sparkly Highs, Clean & Clear Sound, Detailed, Good Amount of Accessories

Cons: Proprietary Cable Locking Mechanism

Review on the SoundMAGIC HP200Hello all; I'm here to give you guys a review on this mighty fine pair of cans, the HP200's, that I found to be one that punches way above its price range. *** "Comfort" bar rating should be at 100% (Glitch/Bug) ***IntroductionFirstly, I'd like to say that I wasn't really in the market to get any headphones as of yet, but seeing that I recently got a part-time job to do this Christmas holidays, I decided to go read around some reviews on headphones that not many people own, but have good value for the price you pay - So yeah, an impulsive buy, if you'd like to call it. Nonetheless, after reading reviews here and there, I decided to purchase the SoundMAGIC...