Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural Sound and Punchy Bass › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural Sound and Punchy Bass Reviews

nemov

Great quality, durable and comfortable. Suited to Dance/Electronica or Classical

Pros: Comfortable and very well constructed (including the cable). Punchy base and very clear, if cold sounding mids and highs.

Cons: A bit too "cold" sounding... with each instrument or voice sounding separate from other sounds

I'm new to the site, and would not call myself an audiophile, although I do appreciate great sounding music played through good quality equipment. I share the kindred hate that many on this website seem to have of hearing music played through TV/Laptop/Phone speakers...and I try and explain to my wife why her Samsung OEM earphones do not do justice to her music - but still she sighs when she sees me eyeing up yet another pair of headphones. Anyway onto these Sennheisers:   Fantastic design and build quality - you can tell these are built to last, and yes that includes the cable. I thought by now it would have given up the ghost (broken) but it has not... in fact it remains as...
TripBitShooter

good looking headphone with nice bass and mids, but highs need work

Pros: good bass and mids, nice-looker, nice case, good portability

Cons: strange emphasis on particular frequency range, small cups may not fit everyone, fragile, non-detachable cable

The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears. What with these being advertised as circumaural headphones, the earcups should be bigger. the headband is nicely padded and the headphones are very light. The case and foldability makes these quite a good pair of travel headphones.   I first auditioned these at the one and only Sennheiser shop in my country, Singapore. They looked as good as in the promotional pics and folded up very nicely upon testing of the folding mechanism. They have a metal reinforced headband I think, as the sliders...
R-Audiohead

Built to Fly - A Traveler's Companion

Pros: Excellent Passive Isolation, Lively Lows, Solid Construction, Featherweights, Easy to Drive, Collapsible

Cons: Firm Clamping Force, Puny Cable, Small Cups, Strange Highs

Usually before writing a review, I give a little background to give the reader an idea of my perspective and experience so the evaluator can best utilize the information provided.  I also start out with a small disclaimer, saying that any analysis regarding sound is of subjective nature, and other ears may disagree with my findings.  Despite the subject nature, I try and provide a fair analysis with objective notes.  I am also open to respectful criticism and responses as well.  Enjoy!   My entrance to the audio world began as a child.  My family is scattered with audio enthusiasts, so it is only natural that I was exposed to hi-fi at a young age. ...