Pros: Supports FLAC, simple interface, good DAC
Cons: Headphone jack's on the right side, should've been on the left.
- Sansa Clip+ player.
- USB interconnect cable to charge via PC and to transfer data.
- CD installer for Rhapsody.
- It supports a lot of formats, even lossless formats.
- Very simple interface, easy to understand.
- Very good music playback. Definitely better than players around and even above it's price point.
- Option to add extra microSD card to increase storage space.
- Can be clipped onto sleeve or slipped into your pocket easily.
- I would've liked the headphone receiver jack to be on the left side.
- Very small and lightweight, not very difficult to misplace.
- 10 hours playback time.
I use the Jazz EQ preset.
To sum it up, I prefer the Clip+ sound to the sound from a PSP, iTouch and iPhone 3GS.