Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Wireless › Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds - Retail Packaging - White

Rated #11 in Wireless

Pros: Decent iPod sound quality, EASY pairing with iP5, intuitive controls, good iP5 call quality (both ways); Much better sound than a single BT earpiece

Cons: Must remove an earpiece during calls (drum effect); Ear pieces are very large; Length of charge is short at ~4 hours or so

I took a leap of faith with this purchase. There were only 9 reviews on Amazon, but the avg was 4.5. I don't usually expect a lot of credence in most Amazon reviews, but people are critical of bluetooth headsets in general. I am, too.

My initial testing, though by no means extensive, indicate that this BT stereo headset is a capable little item. I had a range of over 20' several times, which means I don't need to carry my iP5 around my office. Callers say it sounds, "good," "normal," "like a real phone" (whatever that means). And the tunes on my iP5 sound as good as entry-level earphones. I haven't tested it outside or in my car, yet. I don't expect any surprises in the car, and phone positioning in the wind is a big determinant to outdoor sound quality. I don't plan to call anyone in a wind tunnel...

If things change, I'll revise this. If you question the "value" at $80, price some others...

No member lists contain this item yet.

Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 wireless ear buds deliver immersive audio for your non-stop life, so you can lose the cord, free your music, and still take that call. Designed to seal in the bass and block out the noise, you'll quickly lose yourself in the soundtrack of your day. Whether you're sweating out the stress or swaying to the beat, the military-grade moisture resistance protects against an intense workout or a coffee spill. If you tuck it away and forget to power it off, the Deep Sleep hibernation mode keeps ear buds charged and ready to use for up to six months. Unleash your music and GO.

BindingWireless Phone Accessory
BrandPlantronics
ColorWhite
EAN0017229142305
FeatureWith charging case version available August 23rd, 2013 Immersive, high-fidelity audio Sweat-proof, durable design Stable, comfortable fit Deep Sleep power-saving mode Up to 4.5 hours of listening time
LabelPlantronics
ManufacturerPlantronics
ModelBACKBEAT GO 2 WHITE
PublisherPlantronics
StudioPlantronics
TitlePlantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds - Retail Packaging - White
UPC017229142305