Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Monoprice 8320 IEM › Reviews › gsbergman's Review

AWESOME!!!!

A Review On: Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Rated # 10 in Universal Fit
gsbergman

Pros: Great audio, comfortable, low cost

Cons: none

I bought these after reading the reviews. Boy, was I impressed. These phones smoke my Klipsch S4's. Although they are IEM's and not earbuds they smoke my Yuin PK1 earbuds too. These phones are the best I've found for under $200, no joke. You'd be hard pressed to find a better sounding IEM for the price, or for that matter 25 times the price. I love them. If they were priced at $100 I would still pay the price for these great sounding phones. What else can I say, BUY THEM!!!!!.

5 stars for comfort and isolation? Get real.
Mine are totally comfortable for at LEAST the first 30 seconds or more!
I've heard great things about the MonoPrice IEMs. Definitely grabbing a pair myself, even though I hate IEMs.
They fit each person differently. Mine are comfortable and provide good isolation.
Got my set. These things are ridiculous.
takato14
Is that good or bad?
Do they fit you well? I use Image S4s with the medium tip, and that's a perfect fit for me. Can someone that has both, comment?
I have both and also use the medium tips. The S4 is by far more comfortable. The Monoprices also have horrible microphonics. I disagree with these phones blowing away the S4. These are arguably more detailed with better instrument separation. However, I personally find that the vocals, and parts of the mid/treble range sound a little bit "harsh". This leads to unnatural vocal reproduction for me. I think they're definitely good value for anything less than $25, and maybe competitive even up to the $50 level. But paying $100 for these.. is a little bit ridiculous. I would still recommend getting these for fun since they're barely a meal after shipping. For everyday on the go usage, I would take the S4 over these any day though.