Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › MEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black) › MEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black) Reviews

MEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black) Reviews

chandrasekhar

Best Sporting Budget champion!

Pros: Incredible value,Punchy bass, Fun sound signature, cable quality, comfortable , wide assortment of tips

Cons: Can be a pain to fit properly with the memory wire

Introduction:   MEElectronics is a name which most of the people interested in IEMs are already quite familiar with because of their great bang for the buck IEMs range and this one is one of them.    Specifications :   Driver: 9mm high performance drivers with neodymium magnets Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000Hz Sensitivity: 98 dB (1mW @ 1,000Hz) Impedance: 16 ohms Connector: 3.5mm gold plated, right angle connector Cable: Designer 1.4m cord (4.59 ft) with attached shirt clip Memory Wire: Stainless steel Dimension: 0.65” H X 0.75” W x 1” L   Accessories :    1) 1 Shirt clip 2) 6 pairs of silicon ear tips (3...
grahamnp

Great!

Pros: Punchy bass, fun sound signature, cable quality, comfort

Cons: none really

Build quality is average but the strain reliefs on the jack are good and the cable quality is very good but slightly tacky.  They don't have much memory and carry very little microphonics and have given me very little problems so far.  Isolation is average and they are comfortable.  I find the memory wire to be quite troublesome (both the copper and steel version) so I removed them, no big deal.   They come with a case, a cable organiser, 3 sizes of single flange tips and 1 pair of triple flanges and a 2-prong flight adaptor.  The accessory list is quite impressive for the price but I use them with Comply's as I preferred more isolation.   Bass is punchy and contributes to the...
TheGame21x

MEElectronics Delivers Another Budget Heavyweight

Pros: Ergonomic design, Well controlled and detailed bass, Pleasing for a wide range of genres

Cons: Slight harshness/sibilance in the treble, Can be a pain to fit properly with the memory wire,

Prelude Before late February, I didn’t know anything about MEElectronics. When I finally heard about the company and purchased my M9Ps, I realized that they were a company that I should keep my eye on. In the time since, I’ve had the chance to review their lower end IEM models, the SX-31 and M2s and I’ve been impressed by the both of them, in different ways. Now, I’m here with a review of the first generation M6 models, one of MEElectronics’ higher end IEMs. These apparently share the same drivers as the M9s and M9Ps and if that’s true, then I should be in for a pleasant experience. So, did the M6 IEMs live up to my expectations? Read on to find out. Packaging and...