Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 Reviews

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 Reviews

drockmalone

best dual balanced Armature mid tier iem for the money.

Pros: the smoothest mids, punchy bass, smooth treble. amazing price!

Cons: not much Sub bass. plug is straight instead of L shape.

I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my ears the tuning of the aurvana 3 Is what I really am amazed by. It's like they dialed in all the best frequencys , at least to my ears they are perfect. After you hit 17k with These there is a huge drop of to eliminate any harsh treble . Smooth as butter mids with a perfect punch in and out of the...
kidcharlemagne

Aurvana In-Ear 3 Review

Pros: Comfortable, sound is easy on the ears, plenty of accessories

Cons: May sound abit to dull to Rock lovers

First of all, big thanks once again to headphones.com for making this review possible =)   Getting right to the nitty gritty (Sound): -The general signature of the Aurvana 3 is warm, mid-centric, relaxing. Bass id say is above neutral. Tight, more mid-bass than sub-bass, decent amount of impact when the track calls for it, extends down to 30hz before it starts to drop off. Mids are nice, definitely more emphasized than the rest of the spectrum, vocals are up front with good texture, though they can sound congested on some tracks (probably just bad recordings). Treble sounds about neutral but starts to roll off fairly early, around 12khz, and eventually fade to being almost...