Summit-Fi Random Thoughts
May 16, 2024 at 4:54 PM Post #601 of 603
Get addicted to body building…takes lot of effort and is addictive as hell once you overcome initial inertia

May 16, 2024 at 7:21 PM Post #602 of 603
Get addicted to body building…takes lot of effort and is addictive as hell once you overcome initial inertia
Please share how to overcome inertia - i get sucked back into music whenever i have free time.

May 16, 2024 at 7:43 PM Post #603 of 603
It probably healthier and what not. I'm about health, but also not about health at the same time. I make beats, which I think are pretty good, on my phone. That outlet is nice. It's just that negative music has helped me through the hard times, so I'm not really ready to let it go just yet. It'll take a big change in me. I might need that change, but my brain is resisting. How can you let something that has been apart of you since you were 16 just go away that easily? I relish the negativity. I thrive in the negativity. The negativity brings me joy. Getting rid of all of that is difficult. I know I've been oversharing, but it's real. That's just the reality of things.

We take music seriously in the audiophile world, or else we wouldn't be audiophiles. 🤷‍♂️ I take music very seriously. If somebody tells me to stop with the negative music, I immediately want to push back. But multiple people, and doctors, have told me that negative music is detrimental to my health. Are they right? I dunno.

To keep it music related, the TCs are the ultimate negative headphones. V shaped, listening to satanic metal and negative hip-hop. The TCs are on the left hand path. They are into negativity. I love them because of that. It fits negative music so well. The Sus is well, not as negative. It's cold, but in a good way. It works with negative music, but at the same time works with more positive music as well. The laid-back nature of the Sus works well with all genres. If I had to pick the best headphones one can buy, it would be the Susvara, even though I prefer the 1266 TCs. If I'm to change my mood and state of being, the Sus would be a good choice. The TCs are dark, heavy, ready for that negative sh!t. They make negative rap and metal sound so good, but they are biased. They are V-shaped. The Sus is not.

Maybe in 5-10 years, if I'm still alive, the Sus will still be king. It's the best pair of headphones in my opinion. I love my TCs, but the Sus is just better. The TCs are still my favorite pair of headphones ever, but I can recognize the Sus for it's brilliance. Fukc stats, fukc ribbons, fukc all that other sh!t, just get the Sus. If you are into aggressive, negative, music, then get the TCs as well.
You don’t have to stop listen in to negative music to be happy. It’s more like a temporary strategic retreat. Once you are settled, then go back to them as you want. When you are flooded with stressors in life, holding to things that stresses you would not make any sense. Just like when you decorate a room or house. You can’t decorate easily a house full of stuff like a junkyard, but it’s much easier to decorate an empty house or at least an empty room.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back