[Pre-Order Now Live!] "Euclid" - Eletech's New-Gen "School of Athens" Series
Apr 30, 2024 at 5:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34
ELETECH logo square.png
"Euclid", Eletech's Next-Gen "School of Athens" Series, Now Live on Webstore!

Athens24_Euclid_Banner_PR_1024x1024.jpg

New Gen ‘School of Athens’ Series

The School Of Athens Series has always been Eletech's most valued series, where extremities of the material catalyst are being explored. "Socrates" & "Plato", most recently discontinued after a 5 year successful run, were crowd favourites and often the benchmark standards that Eletech's new releases were held to.

The New Generation of "School Of Athens" features our culmination of ideals and philosophies, redesigning a "Copper" & "Silver" offering with a wholly new triple Coaxial and oil soaked geometry that showcases Eletech's advancement in technology and skills from the past 5 years.

Background

Element Technology (Eletech) is an innovative driven cable artisan headquartered in Singapore. Incorporated since 2019, Eletech has served the audiophile community and delighted them with constant innovations and cable designs.

Eletech Cables combines multiple approaches to cable crafts such as "Materials", "Geometry", "Purity", "Conductivity", "Braid works" among others which coalescent to form a plethora of exemplary products with a tinge of creativity flair.

Every single piece of product is meticulously crafted and has gone through stringent quality control tests to ensure it meets the standards and hallmark of a "Eletech Cable", ultimately ensures that every piece of work that our customers receives are the worthy of being the crème de la crème.

Euclid_PR-03_1024x1024.jpg

"EUCLID"

----

TRIPLE COAXIAL PURE SILVER LITZ + 1% GOLD & NANO GOLD COATING

Euclid_PR-04_1024x1024.jpg

GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY

Euclid_PR-05_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-06_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-07_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-08_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-09_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-10_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-11_1024x1024.jpg

BESPOKE DESIGNER PARTS

Euclid_PR-12_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-13_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-14_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-15_1024x1024.jpg

Product Specification:

18 AWG, 2 Wires
Triple Coaxial Pure Silver Litz + 1% Gold
(Oil-soaked Pure Silver + 1% Gold & Nano Gold Coatin)
Multi-Sized Stranding Design
24 AWG Active Shielding + Silver Shielding Net
Eletech Customised connectors and Y-split
Individually Enamelled Strands
FlexiMax Insulation™
Cryogenically Treated
Eletech Bespoke Solder

Product RRP:

Euclid
(Triple Coaxial Pure Silver Litz + 1% Gold): US$1199

ELETECH logo square.png
CONTACT INFORMATION
Eletech Headquarters (SG):
Eric Chong, Co-Founder and Marketing Director
E-mail : eric@elementechnology.com
Mobile : (65) 8200-3584
----------------------------------------------------------
Riccardo Yeh, Co-Founder and Sales Director
E-mail : riccardo@elementechnolgy.com
Mobile : (886) 960-138-438

# # #

Last edited:
Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
May 1, 2024 at 2:00 AM Post #9 of 34
In a world where AI is advancing at a tremendous pace that has the ability to significantly facilitate in the bulk of R&D, it never ceases to confuse me when I see multi-thousand dollar items like this.

If you’re going to charge $1,000+ on a cable, that cable better cook, clean my house, and be my personal chauffeur, pilot, walk my dog, etc. With sky high price tags come sky high expectations.

May 1, 2024 at 10:26 AM Post #11 of 34
This is high level jewelry, it's not for sound improvement, it's a collectible with secondary sound properties.
I had a very similar thought yesterday when i was journaling my thoughts on some of my cables.

I think the jocularity is all in good fun in this thread, of course.

When I get dressed for work in the morning I put on my IEM.
While variance in audio quality is minor, you are wearing this for a long period of time and it is either touching your skin tucked into your shirt or it is front and center like a dress tie depedning on if you conceal.

I know what it takes to make some of these splitters (essentially beads) and cable accoutrements. I am reallyh attracted to the nightjar cables simply for the fact that I work nights alot and am a night owl my self. Its cute af, and i dont mind saying it.

This one is beautiful too. Greeks are not my thing, but if he had named it Odin or Hel or The Morrigan, id be having a tough time.

Last edited:
May 1, 2024 at 8:52 PM Post #14 of 34
ELETECH logo square.png
"Euclid", Eletech's Next-Gen "School of Athens" Series, Now Live on Webstore!

Athens24_Euclid_Banner_PR_1024x1024.jpg

New Gen ‘School of Athens’ Series

The School Of Athens Series has always been Eletech's most valued series, where extremities of the material catalyst are being explored. "Socrates" & "Plato", most recently discontinued after a 5 year successful run, were crowd favourites and often the benchmark standards that Eletech's new releases were held to.

The New Generation of "School Of Athens" features our culmination of ideals and philosophies, redesigning a "Copper" & "Silver" offering with a wholly new triple Coaxial and oil soaked geometry that showcases Eletech's advancement in technology and skills from the past 5 years.

Background

Element Technology (Eletech) is an innovative driven cable artisan headquartered in Singapore. Incorporated since 2019, Eletech has served the audiophile community and delighted them with constant innovations and cable designs.

Eletech Cables combines multiple approaches to cable crafts such as "Materials", "Geometry", "Purity", "Conductivity", "Braid works" among others which coalescent to form a plethora of exemplary products with a tinge of creativity flair.

Every single piece of product is meticulously crafted and has gone through stringent quality control tests to ensure it meets the standards and hallmark of a "Eletech Cable", ultimately ensures that every piece of work that our customers receives are the worthy of being the crème de la crème.

Euclid_PR-03_1024x1024.jpg

"EUCLID"

----

TRIPLE COAXIAL PURE SILVER LITZ + 1% GOLD & NANO GOLD COATING

Euclid_PR-04_1024x1024.jpg

GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY

Euclid_PR-05_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-06_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-07_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-08_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-09_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-10_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-11_1024x1024.jpg

BESPOKE DESIGNER PARTS

Euclid_PR-12_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-13_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-14_1024x1024.jpg

Euclid_PR-15_1024x1024.jpg

Product Specification:

18 AWG, 2 Wires
Triple Coaxial Pure Silver Litz + 1% Gold
(Oil-soaked Pure Silver + 1% Gold & Nano Gold Coatin)
Multi-Sized Stranding Design
24 AWG Active Shielding + Silver Shielding Net
Eletech Customised connectors and Y-split
Individually Enamelled Strands
FlexiMax Insulation™
Cryogenically Treated
Eletech Bespoke Solder

Product RRP:

Euclid
(Triple Coaxial Pure Silver Litz + 1% Gold): US$1199

ELETECH logo square.png
CONTACT INFORMATION
Eletech Headquarters (SG):
Eric Chong, Co-Founder and Marketing Director
E-mail : eric@elementechnology.com
Mobile : (65) 8200-3584
----------------------------------------------------------
Riccardo Yeh, Co-Founder and Sales Director
E-mail : riccardo@elementechnolgy.com
Mobile : (886) 960-138-438

# # #
Will there be a tour for the new cables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back