PGGB Offline Remastering
May 26, 2024 at 2:06 AM Post #286 of 288
What are the recommended Mojo2/Poly SD card settings? 16fs PCM and 32bit?

I tried the trial. I did 32bit 16fs on poly. Not sure why but when I pause the music there a high pitch buzzing noise. Also while changing songs there’s a weird sound too.

But using dual bnc to 3.5mm. There were no issues with mojo2 with same files.

Let me know if you have same issue.

May 26, 2024 at 7:22 AM Post #287 of 288
What are the recommended Mojo2/Poly SD card settings? 16fs PCM and 32bit?
I use 16fs and 24b. While the sd card and poly can do 32b, I used 24b to maintain compatibility with the src-dx when using the dual coax input. The results with pggb and the sd card are some of the best I have heard. The high pitched squeal mentioned I have also heard. I think it is a function of mpd and while annoying it is not present while playing.

May 26, 2024 at 12:59 PM Post #288 of 288
I use 16fs and 24b. While the sd card and poly can do 32b, I used 24b to maintain compatibility with the src-dx when using the dual coax input. The results with pggb and the sd card are some of the best I have heard. The high pitched squeal mentioned I have also heard. I think it is a function of mpd and while annoying it is not present while playing.
Thanks! I get the same high pitched squeal on 32b/16fs wv files playback when paused. I think I'll just stick to 24b/16fs flac as I find that sound to have an impact on my enjoyment while listening and I have to pause to hear someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back