Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 17, 2024 at 6:01 PM Post #6,467 of 6,509
My Drausk V3 Lite for my TH-909's has finally arrived. Trevor really outdid himself with this one. The red accents on the terminations are beautiful and really take this cable to the next level aesthetically. Awesome job Trevor, many thanks! Time to get the beauty connected for some listening.

IMG_1134.jpeg

May 17, 2024 at 6:03 PM Post #6,468 of 6,509
My Drausk V3 Lite for my TH-909's has finally arrived. Trevor really outdid himself with this one. The red accents on the terminations are beautiful and really take this cable to the next level aesthetically. Awesome job Trevor, many thanks! Time to get the beauty connected for some listening.

IMG_1134.jpeg
Gorgeous! Trevor’s work is always top-notch. Congratulations!

May 17, 2024 at 6:24 PM Post #6,469 of 6,509
The man is a master at his craft and absolutely one of my tippy top favorites in this whole industry. Hell he IS the top of the list.

Gorgeous cable, @Slim1970 . It's all so pretty but that gold tree of life is POPPING OFF>

May 17, 2024 at 11:01 PM Post #6,470 of 6,509
Norne is like the ZMF version of cables. The artistic value is ridiculously high plus good sound.

May 18, 2024 at 12:11 AM Post #6,471 of 6,509
Norne is like the ZMF version of cables. The artistic value is ridiculously high plus good sound.
Yeah, that's facts. The attention to detail Trevor employs is insane. He was explaining the process to me of how he makes his interconnects and, jeez, he is in there doing double layered mylar foil and tinned braiding by hand lol. No prefabbed shielded wire-off-a-roll for him.

May 18, 2024 at 6:34 AM Post #6,472 of 6,509
The man is a master at his craft and absolutely one of my tippy top favorites in this whole industry. Hell he IS the top of the list.

Gorgeous cable, @Slim1970 . It's all so pretty but that gold tree of life is POPPING OFF>
I agree, Trevor is a cable savant. He’s is always figuring out ways to improve upon what we think is already the best cable we own. This just proves that all cable are not the same :smile_phones:

May 18, 2024 at 9:17 AM Post #6,473 of 6,509
Yes. Without a doubt right at the top of the game. Sonically and artistically ; my favourite headphone cable.

I do wish I can convince him to do me an IEM cable :)

May 18, 2024 at 9:23 AM Post #6,474 of 6,509
Yes. Without a doubt right at the top of the game. Sonically and artistically ; my favourite headphone cable.

I'm 100% sure you can.

May 18, 2024 at 9:28 AM Post #6,475 of 6,509
I'm 100% sure you can.

I think Trevor needs some time from all the headphone cable orders flying his way ... my emails have disappeared down the list again and knowing how busy he is ; I've been polite not to chase him. It's not like I "need" another cable. That said, I'm tossing up ordering the 8-wife Silvergarde 5 wire for my Utopia or LCD-5.

May 18, 2024 at 9:39 AM Post #6,476 of 6,509
I think Trevor needs some time from all the headphone cable orders flying his way ... my emails have disappeared down the list again and knowing how busy he is ; I've been polite not to chase him. It's not like I "need" another cable. That said, I'm tossing up ordering the 8-wife Silvergarde 5 wire for my Utopia or LCD-5.
Yeah just bump your email from time to time. Like once a month of it's not urgent.

No need to toss a coin. Just order the cable with Mini-XLR (LCD-5) and then Silvergarde S5 8-wire headthrone adapters for Utopia. Boom one cable for both headphones.

The Silvergarde S5 8-wire is quite expensive, this would make it a lot more economical.

I did that with my Silvergarde S4 8-wire.

May 18, 2024 at 10:10 AM Post #6,477 of 6,509
I was expecting my new cable to be delivered this week, but got an email that it will be next week. Not a big deal at all. I'm just really looking forward to my first Norne cable. I'm really interested to do an A/B with my stock JPS labs cable to see if I can detect any difference in sound. I already know it will be 100x better in terms of ergonomics, comfort, and aesthetics.

May 18, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #6,478 of 6,509

Trevor made a Silvergarde SX-4 for my Shures, and it’s my tried-and-true mobile companion. Highly recommended.

(I’m also fortunate enough to have a 4.4 mm balanced Silvergarde SX-8 that I use with my full-size headphones and my DAP… also highly recommended, but a bit spendy and harder to come by!)

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
May 18, 2024 at 2:55 PM Post #6,479 of 6,509
This thread always delivers. I wonder how many orders all told he's gotten bc of this thread over the years. Likely in the hundreds.

May 18, 2024 at 3:03 PM Post #6,480 of 6,509
This thread always delivers. I wonder how many orders all told he's gotten bc of this thread over the years. Likely in the hundreds.
I hope so, as it’s 100 percent deserved, and the best marketing is genuine fandom and word of mouth (I’m a product marketer, and value community advocacy greatly).

Users who are viewing this thread

• tdx
Back