MSB DAC owners
Jun 7, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #31 of 33
Another option would be to use a PS Audio Powerplant to power everything. Not only will it give you clean power, but you can turn on/off all your audio gear with one click on their remote. I have a PS12 and use that function sometimes and it works well.

Jun 7, 2024 at 7:34 PM Post #32 of 33
No that
Another option would be to use a PS Audio Powerplant to power everything. Not only will it give you clean power, but you can turn on/off all your audio gear with one click on their remote. I have a PS12 and use that function sometimes and it works well.
@tdx Can you program it to trigger the equipment to go into standby mode without turning off power? What I mean is I really don't want to turn on and off the amp 5 times a day, but I would happily put it in standby mode.

But honestly I suspect everything will just stay on when we are home and be powered off when we leave for longer periods.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2024 at 8:03 PM Post #33 of 33
No that

@tdx Can you program it to trigger the equipment to go into standby mode without turning off power? What I mean is I really don't want to turn on and off the amp 5 times a day, but I would happily put it in standby mode.

But honestly I suspect everything will just stay on when we are home and be powered off when we leave for longer periods.
unfortunately it's not made for that it's either on or off. But yeah i leave almost all my gear on 24/7 and just manually turn on/off my tube amp to save the bulb.

If you have any other questions about the DAC feel free to ask here or pm me, I'm always happy to talk about it it's a great piece of kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back